Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Progressive supports homos...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonesquat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progressive supports homos...
    Posted: 04 May 2010 at 4:50pm
I hate this sick commercial. Just one more reason to despise that donkey witch known as Flo. I loath her. She is so obnoxious and fat. The gay couple makes me want to stomp on my intestines to force out my retching soul's vomit. That rainbow shirt says it all and their sick ways. Angry

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 5:57pm
Sounds like you're the reason militant gays exist.

Spikeit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spikeit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:12pm
Homo's??? I can't get past Flo to dislike anyone else. Plump, irritating, annoying, cheesy, pumpkin shaped head with a nails on a chalk board voice that drives me nuts!
"Happens to me all the time"....ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! God only knows how much longer we must endure her and that d__ned lizard. Angry Change channels u say? One day I did and she was on THREE CHANNELS AT THE SAME TIME in various stages of the commercial.  Another butt burner is "21st century auto" with that 'Attention drivers statewide' crap. WHICH STATE??? Then it goes on to tell us "Adam P. saved so and so" or "Virgina A. saved so and so." Huh? And they think we're stupid enough to believe these people, who've only a capital letter for a last name, exist?l?!?! Puhlezzzzzz!  
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Sounds like you're the reason militant gays exist.

LOLI'd agree with ya, Bubba - but, with a moniker like "bonesquat"? I just ended up confused.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by bonesquat bonesquat wrote:

I don't know how to make the video viewable in the window Confusedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX2k7IVNtNY

It's like this:
[TUBE]KX2k7IVNtNY[/TUBE]

Will show like this:
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:29pm
And I also support homos. Welcome to CIH!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 8:07pm
Some of my best friends are "homos".  And Flo is just doing her job.

And what the hell is a bonesquat?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 9:05pm
Confused...by the way...what's a "homo"?
Might that be like, oh, say..."homogenized"?
Our friends are "Peeps".
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 9:54pm
........by the way...what's a "homo"?

Think that is my medical plan.Confused
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 11:38pm
I like Flo.  She reminds me a little bit of Rose from Two and a Half Men.  They'd make good bookends, Oreo wafers, etc.  Wink 
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:01am
I kind of like Flo.
How  arethey gay? Thatguy who won't give back his  friend's watch is a douche. 
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
tvpirate05 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:29am
Gotta admit, I've got a little crush on Flo...
The poster formerly known as producer757
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Synesthesia Synesthesia wrote:

How  arethey gay? 

The rainbow on the one guy's shirt might be a clue.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 1:54am
They sure have started playing this one a LOT again...if this thread keep sgoing, I'll repost my original observations...
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 2:20am

How  arethey gay? 

I see. So rainbows are homosexual...
I reckon Tornadoes are heterosexual.
Without hurting me,
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:00am
Originally posted by bonesquat bonesquat wrote:

I hate this sick commercial. Just one more reason to despise that donkey witch known as Flo. I loath her. She is so obnoxious and fat. The gay couple makes me want to stomp on my intestines to force out my retching soul's vomit. That rainbow shirt says it all and their sick ways. Angry

Sounds like someone has some "self-loathing" issues.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:05am

How  arethey gay? 

I see. So rainbows are homosexual...

No.  Rainbows are rainbows.  But if you're a male, and you're wearing one on your shirt, you're gay.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:05am
Dude's can't like rainbows on their shirt now? What is the world coming to?What's the use of being a man if you can't have a bright happy rainbow on your shirt?

Also dude needs to give him his watch back.
Without hurting me,
macpic70 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macpic70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:30am
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:06am

Dude's can't like rainbows on their shirt now? What is the world coming to?What's the use of being a man if you can't have a bright happy rainbow on your shirt?

Also dude needs to give him his watch back.

LOL

Sure they can.  And girls can wear "JUICY" across their butts and not be saying "I'm easy".

But no, the guy does not get his watch back.  He sold it to the other guy.  They agreed on it.  Deal done.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:13am

FYI, the rainbow has been adopted as the OFFICIAL SYMBOL of the gay/lesbian/transgender movement.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
JimmyJones View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:46am
If they weren't gay before, they're strongly considering it. I'm sure getting a good look at good ol' missus Flo did it for them. The drag queen look is never going to catch on Flo, just give it up already.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 1:53pm

And yes, Syn.  Tornados are heterosexual.

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 4:57pm
I'm more put off and offended by Flo than those two guys. Isn't time for these ads to end?
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 8:44pm
Except for that screaming Flo motorcycle commercial, I don't mind their ads. That and I don't read too much into them. Seen that rainbow/watch commercial a hundred times and never paid any attention that the 'rainbow' dude(dudette) might be a homo.
Homos need insurance like the rest of us 'straight' folk, and homo money is just as green.

I'd still rather watch Flo then those Cavemen. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic