Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

McDonalds coffee: Don't talk to me.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agent_Sometime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: McDonalds coffee: Don't talk to me.
    Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 3:22am

Ugh, this guy looks like such an inbred douchebag. He acts like an ass and has one of those faces that I just want to punch. Terrible. I'm not a morning person by any means, but who is actually this rude? And who finds such rudeness funny?

*agrees with this comment*
I guess McDonalds is trying to target the unbearable asshole market.
Sponsored Links

dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 4:18am
I think it is ridiculous when the guy is like 'don't talk to me until...' to the lady at the McDonald's counter.  Mind you, he voluntarily walked into the McDonalds, went in line, just to basically tell the employee to shut up and NOT help him.  What an idiot.
aspie1966 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspie1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 6:11pm
I was going to post this one, but forgot about it. How I forgot about something so stupid is beyond me. This guy is a major douche bag. The McDonald's employee was the only one who interrupted him in the midst of his douchey line.
Agent_Sometime View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agent_Sometime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by dp7 dp7 wrote:

I think it is ridiculous when the guy is like 'don't talk to me until...' to the lady at the McDonald's counter.  Mind you, he voluntarily walked into the McDonalds, went in line, just to basically tell the employee to shut up and NOT help him.  What an idiot.

Exactly. Is this guy not familiar with how these places work? They're going to ask you what you want. The hell?
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 6:45pm
This guy is a good contender for the 2010 dick punch award recipient.

The artist formerly known as Madawee

aspie1966 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspie1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

This guy is a good contender for the 2010 dick punch award recipient.

hahahahahahahahaLOLLOLLOLLOL
kicket View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kicket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 12:25am
Oh ya I would punch him then ask wanna talk now f**ktard?
typical yuppie looks like a slop too ever hear of an iron.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 4:29am

See how after he has his coffee he's all chatty and stuff... I think he's less creepy BEFORE he has the coffee.

DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 5:31am
Originally posted by Agent_Sometime Agent_Sometime wrote:

Originally posted by dp7 dp7 wrote:

Exactly. Is this guy not familiar with how these places work? They're going to ask you what you want. The hell?
Yeah contrary to what Mr. Congeniality there might think cashiers at restaurants are not mind readers. You do have to talk to them and tell them what you want. It ain't like the girl has telepathic powers and can materialize a coffee out of thin air.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
CIH FTW View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CIH FTW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 7:10pm
F*ck this guy, she should have said "Heres your coffee" *SPLASH* right in the face.. NOW STOP BEING A DOUCHEBAG!
The Mad Gasser View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2010 at 3:59am
That dog bark's:

"You're a douche!"
bjohnson377 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjohnson377 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:42am
You guys can punch him, me i would kick him in the nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hate them all
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 6:53pm
The McDonald's commercial I hate is where this woman who's riding on her bike goes to McDonald's after going up a hill!

Look...you're now going to have to bike up another hill to lose that McMuffin!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by bjohnson377 bjohnson377 wrote:

You guys can punch him, me i would kick him in the nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say a combo of the two.  Let's just put it this way:  I hate waking up in the morning, but if anyone ever tells me, "Don't talk to me, haven't had my coffee," that person will be used as my personal heavybag.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:35pm
Confused...neeeaaayyhhhh....
More like 'McIgnorantHangover'.
Anyone waking up and feeling like sh*t darned well knows that COFFEE is probably the WORST thing one can do to themself.
Go for the Gatorade and Bananas.

This guy is an idiot - deserves a good 'robbing in the alley' for breakfast.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
dizrythmia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizrythmia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 6:30am
yeah, i guess it's because i'm not a coffee drinker, but i guess i just don't get how people could have that "don't talk to me till i've had my coffee" attitude. the closest thing i have to that is i really don't like talking first thing in the morning (i mean as in literally, the first thing) before i've brushed my teeth and stuff. though if i woke up with a mcdonald's employee in my bedroom, i'd have bigger problems than wanting to use some listerine!
applepiemommy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote applepiemommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 11:56pm
If you're gonna be like that, get a damn coffee maker.
What does Dr Traci have to say about it? http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Dr-Traci
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2010 at 7:34pm
Okay, this damn commercial will not go away.  Even with DVR, somehow this is always the commercial I run into  McDonald's, we don't think it is funny.  The douchebag pseudohippy whining is not cool.  Angry 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

ScribbleyDoibus View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScribbleyDoibus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2010 at 9:06pm
OH MY f**kING GOD. If i ever see this cocktard in public, im going to give him a nice steaming cup of the people's elbow right in his stupid ugly face
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic