Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Egglands Best YUUUUUMMM!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Egglands Best YUUUUUMMM!!!
    Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 1:09am

Commercial was ok until it got to the girl at the end (AT :26)....I DONT' WANT TO SEE NASTY EGGS IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!AngryAngryAngry
I could only imagine the little actress's family sitting around the tv proudly waiting for her commercial...her big shining moment...
Sponsored Links

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 3:05am
Keep your damned mouth closed when you're chewing!  Disgusting. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

TeamEdward1976 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamEdward1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 3:20am
I don't think those eggs are that good!LOL
Julie
bunnyhead View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Bannned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunnyhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 4:21am
I hate the one where the guy who is a chef says that the only eggs he will use is Egglands Best.  Then they cut to his goofy assh*le mother who says "Egglands Best are the only eggs I give to my son, THE CHEF"!!! How freaking annoying!!
I can't fast forward or mute the tv fast enough. 
I hope this biotch chokes on an egglands egg in front of her son, THE CHEF!!Angry
jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 6:02am
Ewww...the mom ..yeah I remember that one...HATED IT!!Confused
TeamEdward1976 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamEdward1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 7:27am
Originally posted by jenjen jenjen wrote:

Me too.
Julie
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 6:05pm
OH GROSS

I don't want to see your egg filled face while you exclaim "YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

CLOSE YOUR MOUTH PLEASE BEFORE I CLOSE IT FOR YOU. Angry

Originally posted by bunnyhead bunnyhead wrote:

I hate the one where the guy who is a chef says that the only eggs he will use is Egglands Best.  Then they cut to his goofy assh*le mother who says "Egglands Best are the only eggs I give to my son, THE CHEF"!!! How freaking annoying!!
I can't fast forward or mute the tv fast enough. 
I hope this biotch chokes on an egglands egg in front of her son, THE CHEF!!Angry

I HATE THAT ONE TOO.

Such a smug asshole she is like "look at my son, THE CHEF". f**k you lady I don't give a crap that your son is a chef I don't care it's not that important you're an actress anyway so WHO CARES!!?? I DON'T.

I want to take that actress and dunk her into a pool full of Egglands Best eggs. Eat it biotchLOLAngry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 7:43pm
(full body shudder)

Every instinct told me DON'T LOOK, DON'T LOOK.

But I did anyway. Excuse me, I think I have to throw up now.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

bjohnson377 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjohnson377 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:29am
An egg is an egg,WTF
Hate them all
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 9:57pm

Me too! I'd be embarrassed as hell if my Mum did that.
One man gathers what another man spills
jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

(full body shudder)

Every instinct told me DON'T LOOK, DON'T LOOK.

But I did anyway. Excuse me, I think I have to throw up now.

Eww..so sorry Madawee....I felt the same way when I posted it! I will never look at eggs the same way again!!! Disgusting....nasty horrible child....I wonder how many takes that spot took?Unhappy
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 7:49pm
Between the scrambled egg chunks in that kid's pie hole and the semi-raw "fried" eggs - sorry, those are not cooked to me - I may never eat eggs again. And that is one weekend indulgence I used to love.

jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 11:54pm

Between the scrambled egg chunks in that kid's pie hole and the semi-raw "fried" eggs - sorry, those are not cooked to me - I may never eat eggs again. And that is one weekend indulgence I used to love.

Oh yeah, I was so disgusted by the little brat that I forgot ...the slimy egg..that was GROSS!! I like my eggs soft but for crying out loud they have to be COOKED!!!!!! YECHH!!
Sorry if  I ruined your weekly pleasure!Cry  The image will go away in time...I have to not look at the clip as well but they play that damn commercial in my area over and over.....
No_Seriously View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote No_Seriously Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 12:29am
Heh. Wish I'd found this one sooner. What's always bugged me about the Mom/Son the Chef commercial is this:
If the son's a chef, why isn't *he* making eggs for his mom??? Ya know, pay her back for all those years of making eggs for him and picking up his stinky socks and whatnot off the floor.
jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 7:00am
They must have had some complaints..they are running the spot again in my area, but they are leaving out the gilr with the nasty egg mouth!!!!! Maybe they read message boards??LOL!!
aspie1966 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspie1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 1:55pm
yeah, I've noticed that some ads that have those annoying and/or gross bits are being edited
msmur View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2010 at 10:06pm
GROSS!!!! I have not eaten eggs in 2 years and this commercial did nothing to encourage me to go back.

DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 6:36pm
I hate commercials where people do that too. It's like a damn cow chewing on it's cud. Chew with your mouth closed. Geez were you raised on a damn bog or something? 
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
Giggle Bug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giggle Bug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 10:30pm
I do not like green eggs and ham..................I started the eggland's best with the chef, he was so gay, she was way to happy about eggs, I don't like the new one either
LilRebelChick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 12:04am

Commercial was ok until it got to the girl at the end (AT :26)....I DONT' WANT TO SEE NASTY EGGS IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!AngryAngryAngry
I could only imagine the little actress's family sitting around the tv proudly waiting for her commercial...her big shining moment...

I agree. Did we have to play the "see food" game? Gross!
Agent_Sometime View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agent_Sometime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 8:41am
Now instead of that nasty kid, they have a redhead saying, "Mm" with her mouth closed.

Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Agent_Sometime Agent_Sometime wrote:

Now instead of that nasty kid, they have a redhead saying, "Mm" with her mouth closed.

I hate those ones too! The grossest though was the kid with food in her mouth. Yuck! Turned me off their product FOREVER!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 2:49pm
I have a (bad) confession to make. I don't like watching kids eat. Young kids who haven't got the teeth, mouth, gum thing down pat yet. I was having a slice of pizza and a young kid - maybe 3 was in front of me. I watched with a sickening fascination this boy work that pizza around his trap.

Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 9:17pm

I have a (bad) confession to make. I don't like watching kids eat. Young kids who haven't got the teeth, mouth, gum thing down pat yet. I was having a slice of pizza and a young kid - maybe 3 was in front of me. I watched with a sickening fascination this boy work that pizza around his trap.

I can't stand people that smack and chew with their mouths open. It's disgusting.
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 9:22pm
I sent them an email blasting them for their disgusting, corny, cheesy commercials and they had the nerve to send me a coupon and ask me to become a fan on facebook! I told them they can keep their coupons and I'd rather eat cat litter than their eggs. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic