Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Recommended / Not Recommended
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

McDonald's Shamrock Shake!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Formerly Angry Lil Fat Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 3:09am
I go by the motto if it tastes good I don't want to know anything else. If I can't see it, then I don't care. Don't tell sme whats in it and let me enjoy my meal. People in other countries eat worse and don't complain. Bacteria and germs are everywhere.

P.S. MCDONALDS NEEDS TO BRING BACK THE WHITE AND DARK MEAT NUGGET.... THIS FAUX WHITE MEAT NUGGET DOESN'T TASTE GOOD UNLESS I DIP IT IN BBQ SAUCE... I MISS THE NUGGETS OF MY CHILDHOOD.
Sponsored Links

RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

Originally posted by RichardCranium RichardCranium wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by RichardCranium RichardCranium wrote:

Well then instead of sitting there storing it in your mental microfiche for recall later to gross people out on a messageboard you should have talked to a manager...
ConfusedFor Chrissakes, RC! Gimme more credit than THAT - and so what about grossing people out?
It really happened...and I guess I just always watch what is happening if someone is fixing 'fast food' for me.
Where'd the attitude come from? Have YOU joined the "Women's Temperance League" or something?
~~~ 
I did indeed talk to a manager - I made it a point to make a scene in front of everyone. The manager offered to "clean the hoses" - and when she tried, stuff came spewing everywhere. She still offered up a shake (crap dripping from the cup and her hands).
I called the Health Department.

LMAO!

NO! We must fight to repeal women's suffrage. It is truly an injustice.

My two pet causes now:

1. Reunite Pangea (if we want the wonton destruction by earthquake to end, we must do this NOW!)
  2. Repeal Suffrage (haven't enough people suffered because of this?)
I think the earthquakes might just bring about that first cause Richard.Cool

Not so much on the suffrage repealing though, huh? I saw an episode of The Man Show where Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Corolla were collecting signatures on a petition to end women's suffrage. You wouldn't believe how many people (both men and women) signed it.

Sad.

But the real question is- which is actually more "do-able"?
meinga View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meinga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 12:52am

YUM!  I finally got to try these...twice. 

I found out that one of the McDonalds near me does have the shamrock shakes, but didn't advertise them. Confused
kicket View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kicket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 7:36pm
sorry tastes like toothpaste to me.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2010 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by kicket kicket wrote:

sorry tastes like toothpaste to me.

Ultra-Brite or Colgate would be OK.  But I never liked Crest.  So, if the Shamrock Shake tastes like toothpaste, it could be good or bad, depending.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic