Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2010 Superbowl Commercial Reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDr. Pepper - Little Kiss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dr. Pepper - Little Kiss
    Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:27am
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 2:14am
I was a first like "Awwww funny" then it changed to "UGH this is supposed to be funny?"
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 8:58am

hah... The band doesn't even have the original Ace Frehley or Peter Criss anymore, these are lookalikes.

Pirate Alyx View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 8:22pm

...so it's not the real guys...waaah!  Always love to see KISS in their getups!  Would be funny if they did one for Hershey's kisses as well....but they I guess are too wholesome ha ha ha!

I thought it was funny anyway!
plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is..............
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 8:24pm
getting sick of the dwarf obsession in this country. Like sideshows have come back. I have a rant against TLC I want to go off on someday, especially since I just found out they have a THIRD dwarf themed show now
RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 12:23pm
I hired midget bartenders for my Luau one year. They didn't seem to mind. They made out in tips.
EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 6:19pm
When I watch this, I think, "Isn't this kinda like racism?"  Plus, KISS sucks, and Gene Simmons is and always will be a complete tool. 
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

unhappytobehere View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unhappytobehere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 4:03pm
Agreed. Whatever relevance this uninteresting band had was lost 25 years ago, and the "Little Kiss" premise could have been written by a four-year-old.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 4:02pm
We have to bring this guy back....

Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
dcham1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcham1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 2:04pm
this is a great commercial.  i know there are alot of "haters" out there  regarding KISS , but think about this:  1) They have been around for 35 years and outlasted most of the bands out there today.  2) You go to see them in concert, you know you got your monies worth and more.  3) They play their instruments, and are not "electronic" (well except for the Cray Nights CD for which they had keyboards on the CD)  4) People are jealous of their financial success.  They kept the publishing rights to their music, kept the marketing of KISS to themselves and not to a marketing company.  Sounds like people wish they were successful like they are.

KISS ARMY UNITE
Asnotseenontv View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asnotseenontv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2010 at 3:40am
I love KISS!
But the midgets idea...meh...
Coffee- The new opiate of the people.
LilPorkchop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilPorkchop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by dcham1 dcham1 wrote:

this is a great commercial.  i know there are alot of "haters" out there  regarding KISS , but think about this:  1) They have been around for 35 years and outlasted most of the bands out there today.  2) You go to see them in concert, you know you got your monies worth and more.  3) They play their instruments, and are not "electronic" (well except for the Cray Nights CD for which they had keyboards on the CD)  4) People are jealous of their financial success.  They kept the publishing rights to their music, kept the marketing of KISS to themselves and not to a marketing company.  Sounds like people wish they were successful like they are.

KISS ARMY UNITE

Lifetime member right here!! I saw them October 19th of last year, got to meet the current lineup and had an awesome time. Even dressed up as Ace Frehley this year...

Anyway, this was the only reason I watched the Super Bowl, lol. Such an awesome ad amidst all the crap these days!! Star 
Asnotseenontv View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asnotseenontv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2010 at 1:24am
Originally posted by LilPorkchop LilPorkchop wrote:

Originally posted by dcham1 dcham1 wrote:

KISS ARMY UNITE

Lifetime member right here!! I saw them October 19th of last year, got to meet the current lineup and had an awesome time. Even dressed up as Ace Frehley this year...

Anyway, this was the only reason I watched the Super Bowl, lol. Such an awesome ad amidst all the crap these days!! Star 

I love the current lineup. Eric Singer rocks!
Coffee- The new opiate of the people.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic