Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[yellow tail] wine "Tragedy" (VIDEO)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [yellow tail] wine "Tragedy" (VIDEO)
    Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:23pm
Aaawwwwwwww HELL NO!
o.k.o.k.o.k.o.k.o.k.....I'm grabbin' the baseball bat an' heading to the roof to put these wimplets out of their misery, dammit!!!! This'll give ANY decent Molson's Ice consumer an instant hangover.
Time for them to 'go to sleep' - this is one Wolf that (I'm gonna have to say the word!) HATES 'Bad Opera'.Angry
Sorry...I HAD to share the pain....well, no..nope! No I'm NOT! I'm NOT sorry...so there! 

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:48pm
I cried like that when I spilled my wine once.

And by "wine" I meant "fifth of Jack Daniels".

And by "spilled" I meant "drank too fast and ran out before the party even got revved up".

And by "cried" I meant "had the chick going to the store before they stopped selling hootch grab me another fifth".

But you can see the similarities.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:54pm
I'll disown you if you EVER claim to drink whine again, RC.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 12:14am
Whiskey is wine, sort of? I mean- wine is made from fruit and fruit grows in a plant form. Whiskey is made from grain, and grain grows in a plant form.

Close enough for government work.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 5:07pm
Simply WONDERFUL!
Now we have Babba WahWah being used to hawk free wine samples...and supporting the creation of olympian mice for everyone to chase around the house.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by RichardCranium RichardCranium wrote:

Whiskey is wine, sort of? I mean- wine is made from fruit and fruit grows in a plant form. Whiskey is made from grain, and grain grows in a plant form.

Close enough for government work.
C'mon - let's go for 'vegetable'.
Or maybe just pretend.
And then it can rate 'whiskey' right up at the top of the spectrum with BEER.
If'n ya think about it, pretty much makes sense - if you are what you drink, after awhile, you end up a vegetable, now don't you? Or at least sufficiently 'pickled & preserved'...

"...gimmee a motorized wheelchair, dammit! I can't POSSIBLY friggin' walk!..."

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 7:06am
First of all, on my TV, the spilled wine is so red it looks like blood.  Second, the screeching singing done by the woman is ear-splitting.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 2:47pm

Oh yeah, I don't like this one either. Probably becauase I don't like the taste of Yellow Tail anyway.

The artist formerly known as Madawee

bgrl613 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgrl613 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 6:24pm
What they need on that commercial is for the equally-if-not-more-annoying Sham-Wow guy to pop out and show them what to do about the damn spill...
Today's TV commercials are one of the reasons people love DVR so much...
HatyMcHater View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatyMcHater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 1:29am
Originally posted by bgrl613 bgrl613 wrote:

What they need on that commercial is for the equally-if-not-more-annoying Sham-Wow guy to pop out and show them what to do about the damn spill...

Ha - and run them both through a giant Graty.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 1:58am
Originally posted by HatyMcHater HatyMcHater wrote:

Originally posted by bgrl613 bgrl613 wrote:

Ha - and run them both through a giant Graty.

LOL

As I watch the commercial, wonder who the @#$* is going to clean up the wine?

BTW here's a great parody of this commercialLOL

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
HatyMcHater View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatyMcHater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 3:42am
that parody is perfect!
bgrl613 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgrl613 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 1:19pm
Clap  Love it.
Today's TV commercials are one of the reasons people love DVR so much...
JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 8:29pm
I'll admit that I enjoy a glass or two of wine, once in awhile.
AquilaLorelei View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquilaLorelei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 12:17am
NO WORDS FOR HOW MUCH I HATE THIS COMMERCIAL!!!!  It's WINE you just spilled, NOT the only vial of a serum that will cure both AIDS and cancer!  THIS is NOT a TRAGEDY!
You were prob so drunk on [yellow tail] that you lost motor control and spilled your sixth glass!  And for the LOVE of ALL THINGS SACRED, STFU!  STOP SINGING!!!!
jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 7:13pm
I hate this commercial and I woud'nt eat or drink anything with the word "TAIL" in it...I have a very vivid imagination...also if a bottle falls on the table you wou imediatley PICK IT UP not sit there and cry!! Yes honey there is more yellowtail..that stuff is so cheap of course he bought more! OH AND SHUT UP ALREADY (In a NEW YAWK accent yelling out the window!)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 8:26pm
ConfusedGotta agree, Jen...there's just something about "Guzzling from the Tail" that just seems so un-appetizing...know what I mean?
jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

ConfusedGotta agree, Jen...there's just something about "Guzzling from the Tail" that just seems so un-appetizing...know what I mean?

YUP!!!AMEN PA!!!!LOLLOL
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 9:08pm
Yellow Tail is the Australian version of Ripple.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

CryMad! HOW could you possible KNOW that?!...Jen? I'm thinkin' our beloved friend Mad know something about this 'Drinkin' from 'da Tail' thing...I really hope she's just regurgitating some stuff she heard...
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 2:08pm

Dear god enough with this crappy song already. This babawahwah sh*t has been used for everything under the frickin' sun. Maybe it was funny the first couple of times anyone did it but now it's trite, cliched, and dull. 

Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 11:59am
Is it me or does this commercial have too much fake drama?
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

CryMad! HOW could you possible KNOW that?!...Jen? I'm thinkin' our beloved friend Mad know something about this 'Drinkin' from 'da Tail' thing...I really hope she's just regurgitating some stuff she heard...

LOL Actually, we had a co-worker who was on assignment from Autralia... yeah, that's it - on assignment.

Zemlianika View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zemlianika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 6:26am
Pick up the bottom and suck up the spilled wine off the table. Dumb b*tch.
The Russian Winnie pooh ROCKS!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic