Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yearbook pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 2:04am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

C'mon what?

I was assumin' you might *think* you could PHYSICALLY kick my ass.
Just sayin', well... since you brought it up, I'm willing to give you a*chance*

Coulda then, could now.

Easily.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 2:10am
Don't listen to them Jimbo, that's an awesome picture!WinkBig%20smile
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 2:13am
Thanks, sweetie.

He's just jealous anyway. Wink LOL

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 3:40am

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 1:30pm
Hootie, Hootie, cutie patootie!!!Wink
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 3:14pm
Awesome pictures! I'll have to yank out the old yearbook and post mine.

Cripes, next year is the 30th Reunion.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 3:25pm

Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

You're just jealous because both of those pictures are of people who are better looking than you. LOL

BTW... are you gonna post your senior yearbook pic for us, or are you not a senior yet?

C'mon, man!
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 5:11pm
Can't.

Too jealous.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 5:26pm

Just like I thought!!!! LOL    

I can see why, too!!! LOL

C'mon, man!
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 6:50pm
My post about your picture is still funnier.
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 9:57pm

Class of '75.

Taken August 1974.

Was your hair really that blond or did you dye it for the picture?  The roots look darker.

I went to school with a kid that looked like you.  Real tall and blond hair.  His name was Tom Lally.  All I could think of was Lally column.

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 10:30pm

ROTFLMAO!!!! Holly, that was priceless! I nearly peed my pants from laughing so hard.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!!! Holly, that was priceless! I nearly peed my pants from laughing so hard.

Oh, come on now, Mooch. You'd have peed in them anyway.

Hell, you had probably already peed in them two or three times by the time you saw that post!!!! LOLLOLLOL

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 1:29am
Originally posted by musicman musicman wrote:

Was your hair really that blond or did you dye it for the picture?  The roots look darker.

Dye my hair??????? ShockedShockedShocked Perish the thought!!!!!

I was barely 2 months into 17 y/o at the time that pic was taken. I didn't know squat about hair dye. Besides, no guys dyed their hair!!!!!

I lived very close to the beach & spent untold hours out in the sun & salt water. If you've got light hair anyway, that'll turn it solid white.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 1:32am

My post about your picture is still funnier.

Meh...... I'd say they're just about even.

BettyRock. LOLLOL

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 3:23am

I was barely 2 months into 17 y/o at the time that pic was taken. I didn't know squat about hair dye. Besides, no guys dyed their hair!!!!!

I lived very close to the beach & spent untold hours out in the sun & salt water. If you've got light hair anyway, that'll turn it solid white.

I've had people "accuse" me of dyeing my hair blonde. or lightening it or something, over the past few years.  Of all the...  Sorry---it's just a combo of white and faded brown as God had intended for my declining years. 

Dye my hair...heavens forbid!  Angry

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 3:42am
I could understand someone suggesting that at our present age, but a 17 y/o kid????

And it was 1974!!! That kind of thing might be done by kids nowadays, but NO kids dyed their hair back then.

Nowadays my hair is still blonde, but it's much darker. Almost a light/medium brown.

C'mon, man!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 4:06am
I was 17 when that picture was taken as well.  During the summer I was a life guard, and we used to squirt lemon juice into our hair to lighten it.  Although mine, with the chlorine, turned green.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 4:08am
We had a few girls dye or bleach their hair in my high school.  They were the "greaser-chicks".  Trouble.  Bad news.  Easy.  Tramps.  Not the least bit interested in me.  LOL
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 9:43am

I believe you.  There really wasn't any male hair dyeing going on until the 80's with the red, green and blue streaks.  Also the top fringe blond thing. 

My oldest brother was a childhood blond, but by 17 it was a fairly cinnimon brown color.  Then again, we live in New England and you live in the Florida sun and I never even thought about the saltwater thing.

I really believed that you didn't, when I asked, guys in the 70s just didn't do that stuff, but you certainly verified it.

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 12:04pm
I think he did.

Thor, too.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 3:23pm

I believe you.  There really wasn't any male hair dyeing going on until the 80's with the red, green and blue streaks.  Also the top fringe blond thing. 

Even the late 70s, when I was going to the punk-rock clubs in NYC.

I had a friend who dyed his hair jet black with one bright red, perfectly round dot (about two inches in diameter) on the side of his head.  I don't remember if it was supposed to look like a bullseye or a bullet hole.  I really liked it, but I'd never do such a thing myself.  That was maybe 1980 or 81.

musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Even the late 70s, when I was going to the punk-rock clubs in NYC.

I had a friend who dyed his hair jet black with one bright red, perfectly round dot (about two inches in diameter) on the side of his head.  I don't remember if it was supposed to look like a bullseye or a bullet hole.  I really liked it, but I'd never do such a thing myself.  That was maybe 1980 or 81.

You're right.  That came in around the time of Debbie Harry and the punk scene.

I take Jimbo as more of a rocker.  (soft rocker that is)

naw just kidding.

By the way Jimbo, that ticked off look is very fitting for how you are on the board.  It makes perfect sense.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 7:01pm
Maybe it was because he drove a gnarly surfwagon like this one.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic