Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yearbook pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yearbook pictures
    Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 11:57am

Post it if you can find it. Big Momma, class of 79.

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 3:17pm
I'm looking, but I think I was TOO SEXY for the CAMERA!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 3:21pm
Cute, Big Momma!!  Tongue

Don't think I have my high school pics.  Already posted my college pic here somewhere.

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 3:23pm

Pa, was it one of those cameras where the photographer put his head under a hood and held a tray with the flash material?

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 3:40pm
not quite then...had to stand real still for hours on end while they painted on the rock wall with sticks and animal blood
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 3:46pm
LOL!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 6:28pm
Found my HS yearbook but no school pics I can scan. Did find an old(circa '90) pic I'd forgotten about. I'll put it in CIH Members thread.
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Cute, Big Momma!!  Tongue

Don't think I have my high school pics.  Already posted my college pic here somewhere.

did you dig my Dorothy Hamil hair do ??LOL
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 12:10am
Hmmmm.........
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 12:26am
Oh sh*t BM..I had the biggest crush on Hamil....you did look like her...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 1:51am
Sadly, when I was in college, I once went to a beauty school for a haircut as their haircuts were really cheap...and I came out with a similar haircut. 

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 2:31am
I went to a beauty college for a free haircut (I had a coupon) & they gave me to the newest guy there. He worked for an hour & a half because he had to keep stopping to have his work checked, then he snipped into the edge of my ear with tip of his scissors.

After that happened, & they fixed my ear, the supervisor took over & finished my haircut, fixing the original guy's mistakes in the process. So I wound up getting a so-so decent haircut at the expense of about 2 hours of my life & a little cut on my ear.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 8:43pm

Class of '75.

Taken August 1974.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 9:23pm
What a stoner!  I'll bet the girls liked your hair, though.  Hell, I like it.  It's so soft and blonde and purty-lookin'.

Too bad your eyes aren't red.  You could say you were Johnny or Edgar Winter.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 9:26pm
Back in those days, my eyes were almost always red.

We had just gotten back from surfing all morning & used about a bottle of Visine (never went anywhere without that stuff in those days) each prior to having the pics taken.

If my mom hadn't badgered me into getting my hair cut a couple of months earlier for my sister's wedding, it would've been about a foot longer.

C'mon, man!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 10:20pm
I digging the clip-on bowtie.  To this day I still keep what ties I have "pre-tied". I'll have to go through the yearbook, but I can't remember a blonde guy in my class. 
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 12:09am
I have a yearbook from 1970, but I'm having a hell of a time scanning my picture.  Take my word, I was a real "sharp" guy.  No long, blonde hair for me.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 12:57am

Flat top crew cut?

Or something more like this?

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 1:01am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Class of '75.

Taken August 1974.

YO!
Ol'Mule!!!
You look like a friggin' HOMO!
(I didn't look much different! Just had 'muttonchops')
I'm still searching the archive for one of me - so I can be rightfully abused, also!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 1:15am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

YO!
Ol'Mule!!!

A homo that coulda kicked YOUR ass.

Easily.

C'mon, man!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 1:19am
Worse, Jimbo, I had a part on the left.  A few years later I had a Bozo the Clown look.

I'm making progress.  The image ended up on the Hootette's pc and she sent it to me as a .pdf file.  I have no idea how to make that a picture file. 
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 1:27am
You can hit the "Print Screen" button, paste it into an image editor, then crop it, or you can download a free PDF image extractor program.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 1:51am

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

YO!
Ol'Mule!!!

A homo that coulda kicked YOUR ass.

Easily.

'C'mon.
Ready'n'willin'
Give it yer best.
Love Ya, Bubba.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 1:54am

C'mon what?

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 2:00am

C'mon what?

I was assumin' you might *think* you could PHYSICALLY kick my ass.
Just sayin', well... since you brought it up, I'm willing to give you a*chance*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic