Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Progessive: Dave's Aisle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progessive: Dave's Aisle
    Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 9:47pm

This commercial starts out with a guy Dave asking Flo about how he gets personal coverage and which coverage is right for him. Then Flo introduces him to the Dave Isle then the self absorbed prick notices someone in his aisle and he asks "What's he doing in my aisle????" she answers with "That's STEVE he works here" to calm him the f**k down!

I hate how Dave is so selfish about his own damn aisle this is f**king pathetic!Angry 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 10:14pm
AdN...I'm thinkin' it is supposed to provide the viewer the simulated feeling of being in "Cheap Auto Insurance Heaven" - if you're a GOOD Driver (Angel), you get your very own Isle (Cloud).
Along with a free 'Janitor Angel'
"He works here..." 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
sniffels323 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniffels323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 4:24pm
Who would want to buy insurance from a company that brags about the incompetence of their employees? If Progressive and Geico where to cut back on stupid ads they could be much more affordable.   
Insanity does not run in my family...It strolls through and gets to know everybody personally.
rickhamilton620 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickhamilton620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 9:14pm
I hate this ad too, when I first saw it I was like "Your not the only one in the freakin store dumbass!" Angry
booboo12 on NBR :D ;)
cardassian View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardassian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 1:24am
the progressive ads get more and more kindergarten..............really unbelievable for 2010, fukin unreal and unviewable.......flo is a pig that needs bred by satan for eternity....producing george bush juniors.......maybe they are trying to occult the same as the eyes on the wrapped package of Bennies or thousands for that matter........think about it..........what if we asked the progressive obamalama supported insurance industry what percentage it paid out yearly per percentage of yearly claims paid I think we all would be headed for ACE for pitchforks and ball peen Hammers.........This is the crux of Republican having everything and we have nothing.......including a big f**ked up republican progressive rate hike to pay for the next time we are forced to write the check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forgive Them Father for They know not what They do
kk218 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kk218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 3:28am
How come Steve doesn't get TV ads?

Does the camera only follow Flo's helping the customer antics?
Pirate Alyx View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 7:15pm
I am so tired of all the white in these ads, are they trying to get that Heaven look or what....that background was better for the Philly Cheese angels.
plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is..............
sniffels323 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniffels323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Pirate Alyx Pirate Alyx wrote:

I am so tired of all the white in these ads, are they trying to get that Heaven look or what....that background was better for the Philly Cheese angels.

My guess would be that with all the white it forces your eyes to look at the product. That's the same reason that they don't care if you hate their commercial, so long as you Remember their commercial!
Insanity does not run in my family...It strolls through and gets to know everybody personally.
DoomyDoomyDoomDoom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoomyDoomyDoomDoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 10:25pm
Just had to register to say I HATE THE COLOR WHITE IN COMMERCIALS!
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 10:48pm
I hate it in this commercial and the Campbells soup commercial......white should only be used for God, Angel and Heaven themes, or snow/ice themes.......makes more sense!
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardassian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 11:13pm
Deadno doubt flohog would be the ugliest pigangel not only in heaven but where ever it went, I think the glowing white backround is being flashed to Our subconsious by karl rove/porky pig to lead Us like lemmings to the edge of the political cliff in 2012 forcing us to vote as robots for a jeb bush sara palin end of the world ticketDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead 
BDrums1971 View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDrums1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 5:23am
Originally posted by sniffels323 sniffels323 wrote:

Who would want to buy insurance from a company that brags about the incompetence of their employees? If Progressive and Geico where to cut back on stupid ads they could be much more affordable.   

EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!!!

And ALL Progressive commercials SUCK!!!!
keyboardplayer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keyboardplayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 4:49pm
I saw this for the first time last night. Oh how cheesey. Especially the way she says, "This is the Dave aisle." *Womp womp womp*
This is your brain on commercials.
meinga View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meinga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 5:58pm

Dave better not even think about stepping foot in the meinga aisle.

Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardassian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 6:13pm
where in the F##K do they find these 32 chromosome slobbering TOADS for these kindergarten F###ing commercial garbage????????????????  we know where flopig came from  I would bet dick cheney wacked off into a cold bucket of after birth and shazaam 9 months later flopig comes alongDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 8:12pm
Cardassian, you crack me up... !  I saw some schmuckey stuff on the tube this morning about Team Sarah... what morons....  http://www.teamsarah.org/

Membership on Team Sarah is by approval only. Please fill out all your profile questions to expedite approval.

Three basic rules of Team Sarah:
1. Common Courtesy
2. Common Decency
3. Respect for all persons

Please review the Terms of Use before making posts. If you violate the Terms of Use, you will be banned from Team Sarah.

Did she show respect for Obama during her campaign....NOT!  WHAT DOUCHEBAGS!
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardassian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 1:28pm
Alyx I've always been a Patriot and a Libertarian but as much as I hate to admit if ol Republican Salli Palli wanted to do some serious "He'in and She'in" as was quoted from the Beverly Hillibillies from Jethro I believe Card would probably in a moment of weakness "grab a handful or 2"TongueConfused 
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2009 at 8:45am
 Don't you question the entire camapign? It renders such disgust, Between Flo's ingratiating idiocy, the sterility of the set and the moronic dialogue, it makes me wonder if it's some kind of goverment experiment. let's create a nation of Manchurian candidates!
PrinceJ View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrinceJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2009 at 2:22pm
Just out of curiosity, when do you think they build an isle just for you the customer?  Do they build a Dave isle when you shop for the policy or when you buy one?  Or do they start construction when you are born, in anticipation of you getting a driver's license?  Does progressive have row upon row of cobweb strewn old isles of people who are dead?
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2009 at 3:37pm
Does this narcissistic dork realize that he's not the only Dave in this world?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic