Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Friggin' Amazin' Findings!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 9:07pm
I didn't know animals could get drunk.Tongue
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 9:41pm

Now THAT was FUNNY! I cannot imagine the hangovers and 'Pink Elephant' issues they must have...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 10:58am

o.k. Kiddies! Time for today's history lesson...or 'more news you can actually use'!

The%20average%20American%20uses%2057%20squares%20a%20day%20and%2050%20pounds%20of%20toilet%20paper%20per%20year.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 9:08pm
It'll be amazing if I can find MissyDWolf.
She's out & about...took the day off.
Spending a few dollars, I imagine.
She went NUTS last night - I KNEW it was coming, just didn't know when.
Had me up and down half the night, then was all over me, early this morning.
I need a 'walker', about now...and some ibuprofen.
She needs some serious drugs.
Like I said...I expected this...thanks to our oldest daughter.
We're to be Grandparents in a few months.
Feels REALLY strange.
MissyDWolf is hopping around like a 10 year old who got every wish granted at XMAS.
I'm tired.
(I tried to convince daughter that naming the child, boy or girl, after me was acceptable...she laughed...)

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 12:14am
Does this mean you'll be changing your screen name Pops  Gramps Pa?Wink
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 1:20am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Does this mean you'll be changing your screen name Pops  Gramps Pa?Wink
Well Tizzer,
Actually, with all the current concern about the well-being, care, and guidance of Blanket Jackson (no matter how hard you try, you cannot avoid it)...'da wimmins already have been talking about renaming me.
Seems a toss-up between 'Doormat' and 'Wallet'. Maybe some combination of both.
Wallet-on-the-DoormatWolf.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2009 at 7:45pm
PA!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! What happy news. A new little pup in the den!

AWESOME!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 6:33am
Need a pet? How about one that is:
"Housebroken...quiet...not mean to children...and dead"
his "last practical joke"?  
LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 12:14pm

Museum and Educational Center for 'The Fine Arts':

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 8:57pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

PA!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! What happy news. A new little pup in the den!

AWESOME!
Big%20smileThanks Mad!...
I'm in trouble again.
Bad enough I suggested to JkyWolf a few baby names - the male & female 'ghetto versions' of my own first name, which has settled like spoiled milk...but then I REALLY blew it.\

(On the phone with expectant Child...)

"MA!!! (always first) PA!!! I'm not as big as I should be for six (6) weeks!!! - I'm WORRIED"

(MissyDWolf) "Size doesn't matter right now dear - YOU'RE doing GREAT! DON'T STRESS the small stuff!..."

(PaWolf) "Sweetie - it's really O.K., I tell ya! You're just gonna give birth to a midget! Ain't no problem! Just love 'em a little MORE (or save some, given its short, doncha know)"

I got the ever-lovin' crap smacked outta me, verbally and physically, for that...everyone seems pissed at me and I just don't know WHY! Even her husband isn't happy (nahh - he doesn't qualify for 'midget', 'cept "crainially"LOL)

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Clap
YEAAAA!!!!!!!!!! THANKS TIZZER!!!!!!!!
WOW!!! THAT WAS GREAT!
*I* LOVE JUGGLING!!! Can watch it forever! (I seriously enjoyed that!)
Extra fish & stuffed mushrooms waitin' fer ya at the pond, for that...and the 'Clamatos' are on ME!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 11:21pm
Thumbs%20Up

Experts now saying the 13th Century "Vinland Map"  is 'The Real Deal'! The Vikings were here.

From mid-point of the photo all the way to the right: The WORLD, as it was known.

Little island in upper-center: Long Island (Far Rockaway).               

Left Corner: Buffalo.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 2:37am
OkeyDokey, Boys!!! Let's go pee together and make EVERYONE happy!
The fields need 'water'!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 2:48pm
I do believe someone - probably Tiz - has posted this before. Just had to repost it as I was watching a special on these lil' guys, during breakfast. They're SOOOOOO cute...LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 2:47pm
...and you say you want to name your son "Sue"?

July 17: A new study shows that the more unpopular or uncommon a boy’s name is, the greater the chance he’ll end up behind bars.

"...In alphabetical order, the Top 10 “bad boy” names, according to Kalist, are Alec, Ernest, Garland, Ivan, Kareem, Luke, Malcolm, Preston, Tyrell and Walter...."

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 5:46pm
This doesn't QUITE qualify for this thread, but there are a FEW interesting 'things to come to a grocery store near YOU'!

Pizza%20Cone.JPG
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 7:20pm
CryCryCry Bitch Dead.
Dammit! (well...she has a sister!)
She was a SUCH a 'sweety'!Cry
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 1:52pm

Confused...another "shopping nightmare"!

We're looking to get a gift for a friend's young daughter...and she's a "Hello Kitty" fan.
We went 'family shopping'.

Imagine *my* surprise when I stumbled, tripped, and spit coffee all over the screen, once again.

Check out the top row. I'll let YOU figure out which one should be of concern to most parents.
Once you think you've found it, scroll over it and read the 'product description'!

For those 'in the know', or those that 'want to know': this is really an OLD Internet 'finding'; here's the 'story behind the product':
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 12:46am
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 4:35pm
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ConfusedConfusedConfused

MISCELLANEOUS
Ben & Jerry's Debuts “HubbyHubby” Ice Cream
Häagen-Dazs comes out with own version, “Hershey Highway.”
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 7:39pm
"Amazing"? I think so. Kinda puts an end to those "they don't make 'em like they used to" comments.
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 7:49pm
What a waste of a good car.  (and I mean the red one)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 7:57pm
CryTIZ!
I'm really hoping that was a 'repli-Bel Air', dammit!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2009 at 8:22pm
I doubt it, look at all that dirt/dust from the collision. And the windshield of the '59 "leaving".Shocked
The fuzzy dice were a nice touch, tho. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
  Share Topic