Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 1:00pm
07-16-13 {or "2013 16 Jul.", or even "Jul. 16, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first is a new eval. of the Novelty Incandescent Lantern, the next concerns my having performed spectroscopy of its bub, the next is an update to my aunt's kitty Cally's web page to add a pair of photos, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A rusty old wheelbarrow with these big-ass holes in the pan and a flat tire (or 'tyre' if you prefer)? A used enema syringe (an enemabag; it looks a lot like a douchebag) that some seminiferous bungsnoidial tubloidial buttsnoipe left lying on an infrequently-used sidewalk? A lawn chaise just crawling with hundreds of cicadas and/or grasshoppers? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoilets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "S", rhymes with "missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out, smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall, and "bete" "thuh" "livvin" "tweadle" "owt" "uv" "itt" "witth" "yer" "phavouret" "noo" "galph" "klubbz" (because they forgot to bring a hammer and their portable spell-check) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of "{vulgar slang term for walltoilet} removal".   

These are my Novelty Incandescent Lanterns.

This is one of the fotos that I took of Cally.

And this is my "Foto del Día".

These are the characters "Unsani-Terry" and "Constipa-Ted" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off from the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today.
I may also fly my P-180 Avanti R/C Airplane and my Air Pigs X-Twin R/C Airplane later this morning -- if it isn't too hot and/or windy that is.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2013 at 1:29pm
07-17-13 {or "2013 17 Jul.", or even "Jul. 17, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having added several photos of Ebony (a rather domestic stray cat) to her web page, the next concerns my having made a second web page for (and adding more pics of) my aunt's little kitty Cally, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A TP'd house on Halloween that somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher papered with multiple rolls of Charmin® brand Ultra-Soft bungwipe (with butt pillows)? A busted bong on a night table -- busted because some total wastoid dropped the asinine thing on the floor while smoking it? A dead cricket with its tweeter sawn off because some butt dumpling saw the Beavis and Butt-Head® episode, "Lawn and Garden" with the 'Insect Court' sequence in it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Sure, not much of an update, but {as the narrator on the Simpsons in one of their "Treehouse of Horror" episodes said}: Mmmmm, I think we can do without the stomped on and subsequently busted heroin rig (hypodermic syringe)...er...uh...the "{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" {P3{K3R})} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal (ten letters, starts with "W" and ends with "T", doesn't rhyme with anything {VV411701!37})}" text today.

This is one of the pics that I took of Ebony.

This is one of the fotos that I took of Cally.

What's wrong with this picture?
O, nothing I suppose, unless you check out how big & round this dillhole's schnozz is!!! 
Looks like this dude has a very serious drinking problem and a $500-a-day coke habit!!! 

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today.
I may also fly my P-180 Avanti R/C Airplane and my Air Pigs X-Twin R/C Airplane later this morning -- if it isn't too hot and/or windy that is.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2013 at 2:08pm
07-18-13 {or "2013 18 Jul.", or even "Jul. 18, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the Osram 445nm Blue Kaleidoscopic Portable Laser well below lasing threshold, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A flooded toilet bowl with several of those translucent, yellow-lidded peecups (urine specimen cups) floating in it in the restroom of a pissology (urology) lab? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a crow in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE...well, FOUR actually because they go with one another!!! 

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoilets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "S", rhymes with "missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out, smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall, and "bete" "thuh" "livvin" "tweadle" "owt" "uv" "itt" "witth" "yer" "phavouret" "noo" "galph" "klubbz" (because they forgot to bring a hammer and their portable spell-check) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of "{vulgar slang term for walltoilet} removal".   

This is my Osram 445nm Blue Kaleidoscopic Portable Laser.

And these are my "Fotos del Día".

This was our dog Andy, not too long before we had him euthanised (put to sleep) in mid-2008.
Euthanasia was the most humane choise at this point; his quality of life was in the toilet at the time.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2013 at 1:25pm
07-19-13 {or "2013 19 Jul.", or even "Jul. 19, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first is a new informational web page for the RCA 4GB MP3 Player, the next concerns my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of its backlight, the next is a minor update to my Energizer Flashlight+Green LED Glow Stick+Flasher's eval. to add pricing info., and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A rusty old wheelbarrow with these big-ass holes in the pan and a flat tire (or 'tyre' if you prefer)? A used enema syringe (an enemabag; it looks a lot like a douchebag) that some seminiferous bungsnoidial tubloidial buttsnoipe left lying on an infrequently-used sidewalk? An astrophotograph of the Horsehead Nebula taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows a large Borg Unicomplex located between the Flame Nebula and the Horsehead Nebula? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Just like yesterday, we can do without the crack pipe...er...uh...the "{vulgar slang term for male ding-a-ling (five letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "meter" {P373R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for walltoilet (seven letters, starts with "P" and ends with "N", sort of rhymes with "dishpan" P!$$[4N)}" text today. 

This is my RCA 4GB MP3 Player.

This is my Energizer Flashlight+Green LED Glow Stick+Flasher.

This is the character "Carl Catbox" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off from the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2013 at 12:48pm
07-20-13 {or "2013 20 Jul.", or even "Jul. 20, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first three concern my having performed multiple repeat spectrographic analyses of the LEDs in the Flip Light, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A TP'd house on Halloween that somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher papered with multiple rolls of Charmin® brand Ultra-Soft bungwipe (with butt pillows)? A busted bong on a night table -- busted because some total wastoid dropped the asinine thing on the floor while smoking it? A dead cricket with its tweeter sawn off because some butt dumpling saw the Beavis and Butt-Head® episode, "Lawn and Garden" with the 'Insect Court' sequence in it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE...well, FOUR actually because they sorta go with one another!!! 

Just like yesterday, we can do without the crack pipe...er...uh...the "{vulgar slang term for male ding-a-ling (five letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "meter" {P373R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for walltoilet (seven letters, starts with "P" and ends with "N", sort of rhymes with "dishpan" P!$$[4N)}" text today. 

This is my Flip Light.

(Top two): Pictures depicting Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur with his extra-special "Barney Bag" and of him in court offering testification that he's real.
(Third one from top): A screen I made for the now-defunct Paul's Waka Waka BBS as his BBS's door games menu.
(Bottom): A screen I made just recently (late-2011) for The MajorBBS World Headquarters BBS.

All of these screens were drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x350 16-color EGA format that allowed high-resolution color vector graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 1:28pm
07-21-13 {or "2013 21 Jul.", or even "Jul. 21, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is an update to my RCA 4GB MP3 Player's web page to state that Windows Wave (.WAV extension) sound files can indeed be played if they're placed in the correct subdirectory, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big-ass semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with pee because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent urinal? The blackened, crispy bodies of tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging the drain in the first place) that got there because some asshat dumped a bunch of gasoline in a large stagnant pool, set it ablaze, and shoveled out all of the dead larvae? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE...well, THREE actually because they go with one another!!! 

Just like yesterday and the day before: {As the narrator on the Simpsons in one of their "Treehouse of Horror" episodes might have said}: Mmmmm, I think we can do without the stomped on and subsequently busted crack stem (coke pipe)...er...uh...the "{vulgar slang term for male ding-dong (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" {P3[K3R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for walltoilet (seven letters, starts with "P" and ends with "R", sort of rhymes with "dishpan" {P!$$[4N)}" text today.

This is my RCA 4GB MP3 Player.

This is the video display of my RCA 4GB MP3 Player while it was about to play a song.

And tThese are my "Fotos del Día".

Three screen dumps (yes, they're really called that!) from my Commodore 64 computer demo program "MAG FACTOR THREE/TDM" that I wrote and released in mid-autumn 1992 (the space {" "} and forward slash {"/"} are legal characters in Commodore filenames).

The first one is just an "intro" screen telling why the demo was written (the big "TDM" you see on the first & second screens was the name of my demo group back then; it is an abbreviation for "The Douched Moose"), and the second screen puts the "mag factor three" in Mag Factor Three because it has moving color rasterbars at normal size and 3x normal size on it. In the third one, Paul Casey's name is in there because he was my best friend (he's deceased now); I programmed names of great friends in the "Greets To..." section of the scroll text in most of my demos back then.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 12:55pm
07-22-13 {or "2013 22 Jul.", or even "Jul. 22, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is an update to my Cordless Keyboard & Easy-Glide Mouse's web page to add multiple current usage measurements of the mouse (which still doesn't explain why it is such a battery pig {dry cell hog}), and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A barn roof with this huge jagged hole in it because an F2 tornado briefly touched down there? A corroded rusty old shopping basket (with the stereotypical bad wheel of course!) that's been in the weeds behind the Fred Meyers in Juneau AK. USA since it was constructed over thirty years ago because some bunghole thought that he'd be cute and "hide" it there? A Bic® brand disposable cigarrette lighter that's all melted because some crack smoking wastoid left it out in the sun until it exploded? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Sure, not much of an update, but {as the narrator on the Simpsons in one of their "Treehouse of Horror" episodes said}: Mmmmm, I think we can do without the stomped on and subsequently busted heroin rig (hypodermic syringe)...er...uh...the "{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" {P3{K3R})} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal (ten letters, starts with "W" and ends with "T", doesn't rhyme with anything {VV411701!37})}" text today.

This is my Cordless Keyboard & Easy-Glide Mouse.

Q REPAIR?
I always though that Q (from Star Trek TNG, DS9, and Voyager) was omnipotent and could not be damaged or destroyed.
Guess I was incorrect, eh? 
This appears to be a box of {vulgar slang term for a fudge bunny} for repairing a damaged Q

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2013 at 11:58am
07-23-13 {or "2013 23 Jul.", or even "Jul. 23, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is an update to Bandi the semi-domesticated raccoon's web page to add a quartet of photos showing this year's litter, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage? A motorcycle in a parking space at the local Fred Meyers with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toliet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoilets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "S", rhymes with "missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out, smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall, and "bete" "thuh" "livvin" "tweadle" "owt" "uv" "itt" "witth" "yer" "phavouret" "noo" "galph" "klubbz" (because they forgot to bring a hammer and their portable spell-check) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of "{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal".   

This is Bandi and two of her litter (I believe she gave birth to three).

A dead, dead dragonfly {you can smell it with your eye}; seen on the side of Military Rd. S. in Federal Way WA. in early-July 2009.
I know that it was deader than a doorknob because when I picked it up to examine it after this photograph was taken, it was a rather "krispy" "kritter".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2013 at 1:27pm
07-24-13 {or "2013 24 Jul.", or even "Jul. 24, Twenty Stick-Nockers" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first three concern my having performed multiple repeat spectrographic analyses of the LEDs in the LED Chevron Arrow Mat, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A faded, tattered old gay pride flag flapping in the breeze at Volunteer Park in Seattle? A rusty old coffee can used as an outdoor buttcan? A large plastic bowl, partially melted because some bungsnoipe put it in the bottom rack of the douchewasher? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE...well, TWO actually because they kinda go with one another!!! 

This is my LED Chevron Arrow Mat.

(Top): A warning on the side of a cigarrette package.
Does this mean that a female tobacco user will look in the {vulgar slang term for water closet, eight letters, starts with "s" and ends with "l", six consonants and two vowels, doesn't rhyme with anything ($#!7B0W1)} one day, and rather loudly exclaim "What's wrong with my poo?!?

(Bottom:) A box of poo on somebody's porch?!?
Now ain't that the s***tiest thing {pun intended}!!! 

Actually I do have a rather lengthy trip (4.40 miles {7.081km} one way) to go to Baby Zacks at ~7:00am PDT today (less than two hours from now) in my electric wheelchair to pick up something.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 1:25pm
07-25-13 {or "2013 25 Jul.", or even "Jul. 25, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding solitare update to my website today...it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage? A motorcycle in a parking space at the local Fred Meyers with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toliet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "S", rhymes with "missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out, smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoilet} off the wall, and "bete" "thuh" "livvin" "tweadle" "owt" "uv" "itt" "witth" "yer" "phavouret" "noo" "galph" "klubbz" (because they forgot to bring a hammer and their portable spell-check) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain uranator}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of "{vulgar slang term for walltoilet} removal".   

This is my "Foto del Día".

An Ikkakumon plush (stuffed critter) from the TV program Digimon; this fella was exceptionally difficult to find. After searching for four (!) years, I finally got ahold of one.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 12:53pm
07-26-13 {or "2013 26 Jul.", or even "Jul. 26, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...just like yesterday, my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding solitare update to my website today...it is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A barn roof with this huge jagged hole in it because an F2 tornado briefly touched down there? A corroded rusty old shopping basket (with the stereotypical bad wheel of course!) that's been in the weeds behind the Fred Meyers in Juneau AK. USA since it was constructed over thirty years ago because some bunghole thought that he'd be cute and "hide" it there? A Bic® brand disposable cigarrette lighter that's all melted because some crack smoking wastoid left it out in the sun until it exploded? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Just like yesterday, we can do without the crack pipe...er...uh...the "{vulgar slang term for male ding-a-ling (five letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "meter" {P373R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet (seven letters, starts with "P" and ends with "N", sort of rhymes with "dishpan" P!$$[4N)}" text today.   

This is my "Foto del Día".

A Horizon Air turboprop flying overhead on 07-21-13 at 7:48pm PDT.

I also have a trip to the bank & the grocery store planned for ~9:00am PDT today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 1:00pm
07-27-13 {or "2013 27 Jul.", or even "Jul. 27, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first is a new eval. of the EverLED Replacement Bulb, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of it, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a large wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

{As the narrator on the Simpsons in one of their "Treehouse of Horror" episodes said}: Mmmmm, I think we can do without the crack pipe...er...uh...the "{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker (five letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "meter" {P373R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal (seven letters, starts with "P" and ends with "N", sort of rhymes with "dishpan" {P!$$[4N}) text today.

This is my EverLED Replacement Bulb.

This guy's last name is really Borg?
Will he fix your back or install spinal clamps in it in attempt to assimilate you into the Borg collective and subsequently convert you into a drone

I also have a trip to the bank & the grocery store planned for ~9:00am PDT today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2013 at 1:13pm
07-28-13 {or "2013 28 Jul.", or even "Jul. 28, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is an update to my Asus VW246 24" Wide-Screen LCD Monitor's web page to add two photographs that show that the unit is going to pot, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A large plastic garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few giant water bugs with a handful of whirligig beetles thrown in for good measure that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme asshattery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused bodies of several hummingbirds in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead birds are what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE...well, THREE actually because they sorta go with one another!!! 

Sure, not much of an update, but {as the narrator on the Simpsons in one of their "Treehouse of Horror" episodes said}: Mmmmm, I think we can do without the stomped on and subsequently busted heroin rig (hypodermic syringe)...er...uh...the "{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" {P3[K3R})} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal (ten letters, starts with "W" and ends with "T", doesn't rhyme with anything {VV411701!37})}" text today.

This is my Asus VW246 24" Wide-Screen LCD Monitor.

This is one of the bad spots in the monitor.

(Top): This is my "desktop" on my work computer. The Star Trek LCARS (Library Computer Access and Retrieval System) background is fully interactive; e.g., most of the buttons actually do something.

(Center): This is the LCARS background {from Star Trek} that I show here on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 460CDT Laptop Computer but currently use on my work computer; this photograph of the screen shows all of the Windows icons.

(Bottom): Background graphic from a Borg computer on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 460CDT Laptop Computer.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2013 at 12:48pm
07-29-13 {or "2013 29 Jul.", or even "Jul. 29, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is an update to my Neighbourhood Stray Cats web page to add a couple of photographs of the stray cat that my mother named Jazzy, and second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a large wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE...well, THREE actually because they sorta go with one another!!! 

Just like yesterday, we can do without the meth stem (pipe)...er...uh...the "{vulgar slang term for male ding-a-ling (five letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "meter" {P373R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet (seven letters, starts with "P" and ends with "N", sort of rhymes with "dishpan" P!$$[4N)}" text today.

This is Jazzy.

Three screens I used on my BBS in the mid-1990s; drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x350 16-color format that allowed high-resolution graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

The first one was a login screen; the second was the "User Statinator" screen that showed general statistics about the person logging in, and the third was the BBS's Main Menu.

I've long ago since forgotten what "COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION" was, so please do not ask.

And I don't know why I chose a douchebag (or was it an enemabag?) as the "Help" icon, so again, please don't ask. 
I drew most of the icons myself; the three I didn't do myself are the "JUMP TO NEW ROOM", "POST PUBLIC MESSAGE", and "USER DATABASE" icons.

Finally, notice if you will the "games" icon (the one with the starship Enterprise in it) is labelled as "Abusement Park" instead of "Amusement Park".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 1:26pm
07-30-13 {or "2013 30 Jul.", or even "Jul. 30, Twenty Stick-Boobs" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...much like yesterday, my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is an update to Nikki's 8th web page on my website to add a quartet of photographs of her giving me "titty tisses" (kitty kisses), and second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A couple of pics of my now-deceased best friend Paul Casey? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toilet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "S", rhymes with "missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out, smash the {vulgar slang term for urinal} off the wall, and "bete" "thuh" "livvin" "tweadle" "owt" "uv" "itt" "witth" "yer" "phavouret" "noo" "galph" "klubbz" (because they forgot to bring a hammer and their portable spell-check) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain uranator}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of "{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal".   

This is one of the photographs of Nikki.
Note the cute little pink tongue. 

{Top): My now-deceased best friend Paul Casey; shown below my apartment in downtown Seattle WA. USA sometime in mid-2001.
That's a Rascal scooter he's in -- same brand of scooter I had for many years until I got my Pride® Celebrity X3 scooter in mid-2006.

(Bottom): This was Paul on Gay Pride Day 2003 (06-29-03) at Volunteer Park just east of downtown Seattle WA. USA.
That's a Hoveround electric wheelchair he's in this time.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 12:34pm
07-31-13 {or "2013 31 Jul.", or even "Jul. 31, Twenty Stick-Mammary-Glands" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...much like yesterday and the day before, my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is an update to my Aunt's little girl Cally's web page on my website to add a video of Cally playing with a traditional cat toy & a laser cat toy, and second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A cloud that looks a bit like a baby tornado? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

Sure, not much of an update, but {as the narrator on the Simpsons in one of their "Treehouse of Horror" episodes might have said}: Mmmmm, I think we can do without the stomped on and subsequently busted heroin rig (hypodermic syringe)...er...uh...the "{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" {P3{K3R})} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal (ten letters, starts with "W" and ends with "T", doesn't rhyme with anything {VV411701!37})}" text today.

Cally playing with a "regular" cat toy and then the dot from a laser cat toy.

That sound you hear is a boob tube with ET or OMG: Insider playing on it, and may be ignored or even muted if it pisses you off.

This video is approximately 155.006734544 megabytes (155,539,710 bytes) in length; dial-up users please be aware.
It will take no less than seven hundred seventy five (!) minutes to load at 48.0Kbps.
This video is definitely ***NOT*** dial-up friendly!!! 

An unusual vertical cloud seen at 9:01pm PDT on 07-30-13.
This was not a funnel cloud, because no visible rotation was occurring.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2013 at 1:33pm
08-01-13 {or "2013 01 Aug.", or even "Aug. 01, Twenty Stick-Nockers" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first two concern my having performed multiple repeat spectrographic analyses of my Metrologic ML-868 Neon Laser, and third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An insect in the order Hymenoptera? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT YET ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "S", rhymes with "missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out, smash the {vulgar slang term for urinal} off the wall, and "bete" "thuh" "livvin" "tweadle" "owt" "uv" "itt" "witth" "yer" "phavouret" "noo" "galph" "klubbz" (because they forgot to bring a hammer and their portable spell-check) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of "{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal".   

This is my Metrologic ML-868 Neon Laser.

A bumblebee, found in Seattle WA. USA sometime in summer 2001.
Yes, it's in my hand in the second photograph; bumblebees are usually pretty docile critters, and normally only bite or sting if something really pisses them off.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 12:34pm
08-02-13 {or "2013 02 Aug.", or even "Aug. 02, Twenty Stick-Mammary-Glands" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have eight (8) updates to my website today...the first seven concern my having performed multiple repeat spectrographic analyses of my Light Relief unit, and last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? Bad weather where you would not expect to see it? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT YET ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toilet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This is my Light Relief.

Snow, as seen from my old place at 1st and Pike in downtown Seattle WA. USA sometime in the early-2000s.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2013 at 12:57pm
08-03-13 {or "2013 03 Aug.", or even "Aug. 03, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have seven (7) updates to my website today...the first five concern my having performed multiple repeat spectrographic analyses of my Gelb Nightwalker Flashlight (Ultra Oval), the next is an update to my Perfect Polly™'s web page to add the fact that the sodding phoney-bologna fake plastic stupid dead bird must be disengaged from its perch to activate & neutralise it, and last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? Some homos at a F47 bar? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT YET ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This is my Gelb Nightwalker Flashlight (Ultra Oval).

This is my Perfect Polly™.

(Top): This is the neon sign in front of the now-defunct Six Eleven Tavern, a F46 bar that I tended bar at from 1989 until sometime in mid- or late-1993 when I got MS and had to quit (yes, I actually enjoyed my "tour of duty" there; it was MS that made me quit because it put me in a wheelchair!)

(Center): This is my now-deceased great friend Primo standing in front of the Six Eleven in mid-1990 with one of my gay pride flags.
It's no big secret that I'm a "homosexicle" (from the movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"), so I have no compunction about mentioning that the flag is a GAY pride flag and that the Six Eleven was a GAY bar.

(Third one down): Primo and myself behind the bar at the Six Eleven sometime in mid-1990. Note the perspiration band I have on; this tells me that it was July or August 1990.

(Bottom two): This is me, shown tending bar at the Six Eleven in mid-1990.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 1:53pm
08-04-13 {or "2013 04 Aug.", or even "Aug. 04, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having added several photographs of the stray cat Ebony to her web page, the next concerns my having added several photographs of our paper tiger Jo-Jo to his web page, and last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A badly-written note found in a semi-public bathroom? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT YET ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This is one of the pics of Ebony that I added to her web page.

This is one of the pics of Jo-Jo that I added to his web page.

Found pinned to the wall above and to the right of the lavatory (sink) in the bathroom of a hair salon in Sacramento CA. USA in the summer of 2006.
Note the obvious misspellings and the misuse of apostrophes. 

Dmitry isn't the same hairdresser that I regularly visited -- my hairdresser named Neal was most noted for having these huge (dinner plate-sized) wet and sometimes yellowish sweat puddles under his arms. 
I guess he's never heard of this great new invention called "armpit deodouriser". 

align=center

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2013 at 1:30pm
08-05-13 {or "2013 05 Aug.", or even "Aug. 05, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first is a new evaluation of the Duracell Voyager LED Flashlight, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of its LED, and last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A screwy bag of cat food? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT YET ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This is my Duracell Voyager LED Flashlight.

A particular bag of Purina Cat Chow that Plankton (from SpongeBob SquarePants would just go gaga over, because it has the Krabby Patty Secret Formula in it, and he would love nothing more (other than world domination that is!) to get his grimy little hands on it!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 2:24pm
08-06-13 {or "2013 06 Aug.", or even "Aug. 06, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first is a new evaluation of the Flameless Wax Halloween LED Candle, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of its LED, and last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A flooded toilet bowl with several of those translucent, yellow-lidded peecups (urine specimen cups) floating in it in the restroom of a pissology (urology) lab? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a crow in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE...well, THREE actually because they go with one another!!! 

This is my Flameless Wax Halloween LED Candle.

(Top): The "before" and "after" pictures of a small insulator collection. The "after" picture was taken after the great Seattle earthquake of 2001.

(Center): The large dipsty-dumpster outside my window a couple of days after the big "Q"; almost everything you see in here was mine; the two computer monitors visible on the ground in the right of this photograph were also mine -- I simply didn't have the strength to throw them way up and over the wall of that dumpster that day.

(Bottom): Me, posing next to the Satan's Hollow upright coin-op arcade video game that I owned at the time; this photograph was taken approx. 2 months after the quake. Note the shirt that I had on that reads,

"I SURVIVED THE
EARTHQUAKE
RATTLE IN SEATTLE".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 5:55pm
Here's the short story on the Bagless Stick Shark vacuum Cleaner:

ALWAYS SUCKS UP: Household dirt & grit, coffee grinds, rat & mouse poop, small light bulbs, map pins, screws, bolts, small nails, rat fur, broken glass, small batteries, cigarette & cigar stubs (never vacuum lighted cigarettes!), cigarette ashes, peanut M&Ms, thumbtacks, small pieces of plastic & foam, single sheet of toilet paper, half a sheet of Kleenex, dry cat litter, dry cat & dog food, dimes, pennies. 

SOMETIMES SUCKS UP: Cellophane top from cigarette packages, nickels, half-sized styrofoam packing turds, small pieces of tape.

CHOKES ON:Regular sized styrofoam packing turds, unsmoked cigarettes, size "AA" or larger flashlight batteries, bottle caps, cigarette lighters, coins larger in diameter than a nickel, multiple sheets of toilet paper, paper towels, small pieces of paper (such as a corner torn from an envelope), rubber douche bottles, used Stick-Up air cleaners, in-tank bowl cleaner, plastic bread package clips, C7 1/2 Christmas light bulbs (though it will pick them up if the bulbs are stomped on first). 

The only possible damage mechanism that I could see would be for sharp objects to be aspirated into the dust cup and tearing holes in the filter, though in my testing, nothing I've vacuumed has damaged the filter. It appears as though the aspiration mechanism of the Stick Shark is engineered cleverly enough to create the right airflow inside to divert the vacuumed up debris away from the filter material. 

Just like the infomercial shows, the vacuum's dirt cup is incredibly easy to remove, empty, and reinstall. I'd rather do this than fuss with bags anyday.

The Stick Shark also has a 3 year warranty, which I found very surprising given the not-so-expensive look of the whole thing. When I checked the labelling, I found my unit was made only a couple of weeks ago (late January 2002), so the demand for the Stick Shark must be incredibly high. I also noticed the instructions for attaching the shoulder strap (for hand-vacuum usage) were not correct - they have since redesigned the strap and added special attachment points for it on the vacuum's body, making the strap much simpler to attach and remove.

The Stick Shark emits a fairly loud, slightly whiny noise but not quite loud enough to drown out the TV when that guy on the Jack In The Box commercial yells "sowcow" and snaps that soggy $1 bill he plucked out of the giant fish toilet.

Further "testing" revealed that the Stick Shark works best as a bare floor vacuum (an "electric broom") and it really shines as a handheld vacuum for cleaning on and inside furniture and spot-cleaning such as taking care of a spilled flowerpot or coffee grounds dumped on the counter. It doesn't seem to work on carpeting as well as my full-sized upright, but that's only because it doesn't have a beater brush like a full sized upright does.

Here's a tip: The cleaner you keep the dust cup filter, the better your Stick Shark will suck. The filter is designed to be washable; so wash it in the sink with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid. An old soft-bristled hairbrush - perhaps one the handle busted off and you no longer use - can be used to gently "scrub" the filter under the running faucet. If you don't have a broken hairbrush lying around, then just use the small upholstery brush that came with your vacuum. Blot the excess water out of the filter with paper towels, and allow both the filter and the dust cup to air-dry completely before putting them back in your Stick Shark.
Regardless of your filter cleaning regimen - or lack of it - the filter should be replaced with a new one every three months if you use the vacuum regularly, even more often if you beat the poor vacuum to death every single day.

This would make an ideal vacuum for a small space like a college dorm, camper, or R.V.; or if you have a lot of bare floors, or if you're always breaking your regular vacuum by sucking up "forbidden" objects with it. You might want to hang on to that big vacuum cleaner if you have a lot of carpeted floor space to clean however.

The tank on this vacuum is rather small, and fills up remarkably fast if you're vacuuming a very large area with loads of dirt in it. So if you're vaccuming a large, filthy room, you might need to dump it once or twice before you've finished. It's a great little vacuum for small rooms, but not for lots of big ones.

This is also a good vacuum for cleaning up things like windowsills, the vents on big TV sets, computer fan & vent slots, the slots in a computer power supply, the nooks and crannies in an upright arcade video game, and places like around furniture legs and inside couches & chairs where a regular vacum can't reach and a dustbuster doesn't have enough suction to do the job.

One thing that pisses me off about this vaccume is that large, thin objects like fallen leaves from houseplants get stuck against the nozzle or hose tip unless you grind them into the rug with your shoe first, in order to break them up into smaller pieces. Whole leaves tend to get stuck right at the end of the hose or on the bottom of the floor nozzle, so you still have to hand-pick them. Heavier objects like pennies and light bulbs also have to be picked up before vaccuming when you use the floor nozzle because they will not go up it. If you don't want to pick the pennies up, just throw on the hose and suck 'em up - then put the floor nozzle on and vacuum as usual. 

Remember, the Stick Shark will not clean large areas of shag carpet as well as a vacuum with a brush roll will, but it's fine for bare floor and for spot cleaning of any surface, including carpet. If you have a lot of bare floor and hate sweeping, or if you have a lot of accidental spills and general spot cleaning to do, you might as well buy the Bagless Stick Shark, and if you don't like it, send it back. Most places that sell this vacumn (including the TV infomercial) offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, so you really can't lose too much by trying this studly little vacuum.

Here's another tip for you. If you have a flowerpot or cat litter dumped all over the carpet, you can use the Stick Shark with the hose attachment to suck up the bulk of the dirt, then pop on the upholstery brush and work back and forth with short, brisk strokes to pick up the remainder. Using the brush this way acts like the brush roll or agitator in an upright vaccum, so you will get all the dirt up. This is actually demonstrated nicely in the infomercial by Mark Rosen when he's sucking the "earth out of the carpet", but he doesn't specifically discuss it. Short, brisk strokes with the brush attachment - remember that. 

BEFORE YOU BUY A BAGLESS STICK SHARK

I received the following e-mail this evening. Enclosed were three rather disturbing photographs, which I think are pretty self-explanatory. 

Subject: Question about the Stick Sharck vaccumn
         Date: Monday, 18 Feb 2002 21:33:56 -0600
           To:  ledmuseum@gmail.com
    Dear Sir, 

I saw your funny web sight about the Stick Sharck Vaccumn and bought one off ebay.
    But mine looks different and it doesn't seem to work very well.  Is there more than one
    kind of Stick Sharck vaccumn being sold?  I think mine must be that other cordless kind.
    But it won't pick up anything, not on the kitchen linolium or in the capet in the living
    room or den. And it doesn't do anything on the steps either.  I don't see any place to
    turn it on so it muse be one of those sweeper vaccumns like they use at hotels.
    I didn't get a hose or that little chair brush or the long skinny nozzle thing either.
    Please help.  I want to try the thing with bolts and m&ms like they did on TV.

Sincerely, 
    {name withheld to protect privacy and maybe prevent a shooting}

P.S.
    I took some pictures so you can try to fix my vaccumn.

(file attachment Sharck_Vaccumn_Pics.zip)

So, can you guess why this poor woman's "new" "bagless" "stick shark" doesn't work? You think maybe it's missing some important part - like the VACCUUMMNNE!!! This was just too funny to pass up. Remember to be sure you get a whole vacuum cleaner when you buy a vacuum!!
This thing is all "stick" and no "shark"!! At least it's bagless. :-O 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 1:10pm
08-07-13 {or "2013 07 Aug.", or even "Aug. 07, Twenty Stick-Milk-Cans" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having added a photograph of the Tritium ''EXIT'' Sign still glowing after all these years (I received it in 2005), and second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A rusty old wheelbarrow with these big-ass holes in the pan and a flat tire (or 'tyre' if you prefer)? A used enema syringe (an enemabag; it looks a lot like a douchebag) that some seminiferous bungsnoidial tubloidial buttsnoipe left lying on an infrequently-used sidewalk? An astrophotograph of the Horsehead Nebula taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows a large Borg Unicomplex located between the Flame Nebula and the Horsehead Nebula? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "S", rhymes with "missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out, smash the {vulgar slang term for urinal} off the wall, and "bete" "thuh" "livvin" "tweadle" "owt" "uv" "itt" "witth" "yer" "phavouret" "noo" "galph" "klubbz" (because they forgot to bring a hammer and their portable spell-check) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of "{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal".   

This is my Tritium ''EXIT'' Sign.

The Gay Pride flag from 1990 for Seattle WA. USA proudly flapping in the breeze outside my window in summer 1999.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 1:30pm
08-08-13 {or "2013 08 Aug.", or even "Aug. 08, Twenty Stick-Tits" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, "I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first two concern my having performed spectroscopy of the Mini Purple Class Laser Beam Black Keychain right at lasing threshold, and third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? Really big bugs of some kind buzzing around? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This is my Mini Purple Class Laser Beam Black Keychain.

Dragonflies seen near 12th and Union streets in Seattle WA. USA sometime in the summer of 2001 or 2002.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7071727374 118>
  Share Topic