Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 1:03pm
12-21-15 {or "2015 21 Dec.", or even "December 21, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having removed a bunch of dead links in my Novalux Laser 2000 Protera Model 488-15 Blue-Green Laser's eval. on my website, and the second concerns my having added an aerial video of flights of my Syma Fiery Dragon F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter to my website.

This is my Novalux Laser 2000 Protera Model 488-15 Blue-Green Laser.

This is my Syma Fiery Dragon F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “S", rhymes with “missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out and smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall with your favourite new golf clubs (because they forgot to bring a hammer) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of “{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal". ;) :o ;)

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 12:56pm
Christmas Eve eve eve (12-22-15) {or "2015 22 Dec.", or even "December 22, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Solitare update planned for my website today...it concerns my having added an aerial video of flights of my Syma Fiery Dragon F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter to my website.

Sure, not much of an update, but {as the narrator on the Simpsons in one of their “Treehouse of Horror" episodes said}: Mmmmm, I think we can do without the stomped on and subsequently busted heroin rig (hypodermic syringe)...er...uh...the “{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" {P3{K3R})} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal (ten letters, starts with “W" and ends with “T", doesn't rhyme with anything {VV411701!37})}" text today.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 12:36pm
Christmas Eve eve (12-23-15) {or "2015 23 Dec.", or even "December 23, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding single update planned for my website today...same as yesterday, it concerns my having added an aerial video of flights of my Syma Fiery Dragon F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter to my website.

Just like yesterday, we can do without the crack pipe...er...uh...the “{vulgar slang term for male ding-a-ling (five letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “meter" {P373R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet (seven letters, starts with “P" and ends with “N", sort of rhymes with “dishpan" {P!$$[4N})}" text today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 12:57pm
Christmas Eve (12-24-15) {or "2015 24 Dec.", or even "December 24, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding single update planned for my website today...same as yesterday, it concerns my having added an aerial video of flights of my Syma Fiery Dragon F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter to my website.

Just like yesterday, we can do without the crack pipe...er...uh...the “{vulgar slang term for male ding-a-ling (five letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “meter" {P373R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet (seven letters, starts with “P" and ends with “N", sort of rhymes with “dishpan" {P!$$[4N})}" text today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2015 at 12:57pm
Christmas Day (12-25-15) {or "2015 25 Dec.", or even "December 25, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding single update planned for my website today...same as the last several days, it concerns my having added an aerial video of flights of my Syma Fiery Dragon F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter to my website.

Just like yesterday and the day before and the day before that even: {As the narrator on the Simpsons in one of their “Treehouse of Horror" episodes might have said}: Mmmmm, I think we can do without the stomped on and subsequently busted crack stem (coke pipe)...er...uh...the “{vulgar slang term for male ding-a-ling (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" {P3[K3R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet (seven letters, starts with “P" and ends with “R", sort of rhymes with “dishpan" {P!$$[4N)}" text today.

MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!!
to all out there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!
Whether you believe that today is Jesus Christ's birthday or believe in a fat man who flies a sleigh with a bunch of animals towing it across the sky and can also commit multiple B&Es by going down chimneys. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2015 at 1:20pm
Boxing Day {Canada} (12-26-15) {or "2015 26 Dec.", or even "December 26, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates planned for my website today...the first is a new eval. of the Skytech 520nm Green Portable Laser, the second concerns my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of it, and the last concerns my having added an aerial video of flights of my Syma Fiery Dragon F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter to my website.

This is my Skytech 520nm Green Portable Laser.

Just like yesterday and the day before and the day before that even: {As the narrator on the Simpsons in one of their “Treehouse of Horror" episodes might have said}: Mmmmm, I think we can do without the stomped on and subsequently busted crack stem (coke pipe)...er...uh...the “{vulgar slang term for male ding-a-ling (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" {P3[K3R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet (seven letters, starts with “P" and ends with “R", sort of rhymes with “dishpan" {P!$$[4N)}" text today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 1:24pm
12-27-15 {or "2015 27 Dec.", or even "December 27, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Solitare update planned for my website today...it concerns my having added an aerial video of flights of my Syma Fiery Dragon F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter to my website.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 1:16pm
12-28-15 {or "2015 28 Dec.", or even "December 28, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Solitare update planned for my website today...it is a new eval. of the SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera.

This is my SY X25 R/C Flying Car
 w/Camera.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 1:09pm
New Year's Eve eve eve (12-29-15) {or "2015 29 Dec.", or even "December 29, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added a beam photo and taken multiple current usage measurements of my Skytech 520nm Green Portable Laser, and the second concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of my SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera to my website.

This is my SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “S", rhymes with “missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out and smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall with your favourite new golf clubs (because they forgot to bring a hammer) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of “{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal". ;) :o ;)

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 12:50pm
New Year's Eve eve (12-30-15) {or "2015 30 Dec.", or even "December 30, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added a screen dump of the totally trashed directory structure on the memory chip out of my SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera following a flight that I made yesterday afternoon, and the second concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of the same product to my website.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “S", rhymes with “missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out, smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall, and “bete" “thuh" “livvin" “tweadle" “owt" “uv" “itt" “witth" “yer" “phavouret" “noo" “galph" “klubbz" (because they forgot to bring a hammer and their portable spell-check) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain uranator}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of “{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal".  

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 1:23pm
New Year's Eve (12-31-15) {or "2015 31 Dec.", or even "December 31, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update planned for my website today...it concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of the SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera to my website.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “S", rhymes with “missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out, smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall, and “bete" “thuh" “livvin" “tweadle" “owt" “uv" “itt" “witth" “yer" “phavouret" “noo" “galph" “klubbz" (because they forgot to bring a hammer and their portable spell-check) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain uranator}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of “{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal".   

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 8:18am
New Year's Day (01-01-16) {or "2016 01 Jan.", or even "January 01, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having pereformed multiple repeat power output analyses and current (ampereage) usage measurements of my Skytech 520nm Green Portable Laser, and the second concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of the SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera to my website.

Sure, not much of an update, but {as the narrator on the Simpsons in one of their “Treehouse of Horror" episodes said}: Mmmmm, I think we can do without the stomped on and subsequently busted heroin rig (hypodermic syringe)...er...uh...the “{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" {P3{K3R})} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain uranator (ten letters, starts with “W" and ends with “T", doesn't rhyme with anything {VV411701!37})}" text today.

HAPPY
NEW YEAR
2016!!!!!!!
to all out there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 12:54pm
01-02-16 {or "2016 02 Jan.", or even "January 02, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update planned for my website today...it concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of the SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera to my website.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “S", rhymes with “missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out, smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall, and “bete" “thuh" “livvin" “tweadle" “owt" “uv" “itt" “witth" “yer" “phavouret" “noo" “galph" “klubbz" (because they forgot to bring a hammer and their portable spell-check) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of “{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal". 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2016 at 1:21pm
01-03-16 {or "2016 03 Jan.", or even "January 03, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update planned for my website today...same as yesterday, it concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of the SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera to my website.

Just like yesterday, we can do without the crack pipe...er...uh...the “{vulgar slang term for male ding-a-ling (five letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “meter" {P373R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet (seven letters, starts with “P" and ends with “N", sort of rhymes with “dishpan" {P!$$[4N)}" text today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 1:23pm
01-04-16 {or "2016 04 Jan.", or even "January 04, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update planned for my website today...same as yesterday & the day before, it concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of the SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera to my website.

Just like yesterday & the day before, we can do without the stomped on and busted crack stem (glass coke pipe)...er...uh...the “{vulgar slang term for male ding-a-ling (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" {P3¢k3R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet (seven letters, starts with “P" and ends with “N", sort of rhymes with “dishpan" P!$$[4N)}" text today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 12:59pm
01-05-16 {or "2016 05 Jan.", or even "January 05, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update planned for my website today...same as the last several days, it concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of the SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera to my website.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “S", rhymes with “missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out and smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall with your favourite new golf clubs (because they forgot to bring a hammer) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of “{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal". 

I have an early-afternoon doctor's appointment (weather permitting); this is in addition to one or more visits to a vacant lot nearby to fly an R/C aircraft and trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 4:15pm

thewinniepooh129 points · 21 Sep

Me when I really need to pooh

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2016 at 1:38pm
01-06-16 {or "2016 06 Jan.", or even "January 06, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...I have a sextet of (six) update planned for my website today...the first is a minor update to my Skytech 520nm Green Portable Laser's eval. to add the product's exact weight, and the next five concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the green LED "headlights" and red LED "taillights" of my SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera.

I have one or more visits to a vacant lot nearby to fly an R/C aircraft and trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 1:28pm
01-07-16 {or "2016 07 Jan.", or even "January 07, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates planned for my website today...the first is a new quasi-informational web page for the MK-001 Electric Arc Windproof Cigar Lighter, and the last concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of the SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera to my website.

This is my MK-001 Electric Arc Windproof Cigar Lighter.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “S", rhymes with “missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out and smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall with your favourite new golf clubs (because they forgot to bring a hammer) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of “{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal". 

I have an early-afternoon colonoscopy scheduled; since I had to take Colyte {a very powerful laxative specifically designed to give you extreme diahrrea who's purpose is to totally douche out the colon} last night & this morning, there will be no flights and no walks today. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 1:07pm
01-08-16 {or "2016 08 Jan.", or even "January 08, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “S", rhymes with “missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out and smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall with your favourite new golf clubs (because they forgot to bring a hammer) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of “{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal". 

I have one or more visits to a vacant lot nearby to fly an R/C aircraft and trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 12:48pm
01-09-16 {or "2016 09 Jan.", or even "January 09, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update planned for my website today...same as yesterday, it concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of the SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera to my website.

I'll dispense with the “{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" {P3[K3R})} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal (ten letters, starts with “W" and ends with “T", doesn't rhyme with anything {VV411701!37})}" text today. 

I have one or more visits to a vacant lot nearby to fly two R/C aircraft and trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 1:26pm
01-10-16 {or "2016 10 Jan.", or even "January 10, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates planned for my website today...the first is a minor, nontechnical update to my MK-001 Electric Arc Windproof Cigar Lighter's web page to add measured size and weight, and the last concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of the SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera to my website.

This is my MK-001 Electric Arc Windproof Cigar Lighter.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “S", rhymes with “missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out, smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall, and “bete" “thuh" “livvin" “tweadle" “owt" “uv" “itt" “witth" “yer" “phavouret" “noo" “galph" “klubbz" (because they forgot to bring a hammer and their portable spell-check) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of “{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal". 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 1:21pm
01-11-16 {or "2016 11 Jan.", or even "January 11, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added, "The 'Wheezer' Diary" to my website -- this helps me to track inhaler usage on a daily basis, and the second concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of the SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/Camera to my website.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoliets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “S", rhymes with “missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out, smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoliet} off the wall, and “bete" “thuh" “livvin" “tweadle" “owt" “uv" “itt" “witth" “yer" “phavouret" “noo" “galph" “klubbz" (because they forgot to bring a hammer and their portable spell-check) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for wall-mounted porcelain uranator}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of “{vulgar slang term for walltoliet} removal". 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2016 at 1:10pm
01-12-16 {or "2016 12 Jan.", or even "January 12, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates planned for my website today...it is an update to my Skytech 520nm Green Portable Laser's eval. to add another chart showing its minimum & maximum power output with a pair of batteries hot off the charger.

I'll dispense with the “{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" {P3[K3R})} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain uranator (ten letters, starts with “W" and ends with “T", doesn't rhyme with anything {VV411701!37})}" text today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 1:29pm
01-13-16 {or "2016 13 Jan.", or even "January 13, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding solitare update planned for my website today...it is an update to my Skytech 520nm Green Portable Laser's eval. to caption both "target" pics of the beam terminus that they bloomed significantly due to the high power of the product.

I'll dispense with the “{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" {P3[K3R})} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain uranator (ten letters, starts with “W" and ends with “T", doesn't rhyme with anything {VV411701!37})}" text today.

I have one or more visits to a vacant lot nearby to fly two R/C aircraft (weather permitting, of course!) and trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 118>
  Share Topic