Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 12:09pm
03-21-15 {or "2015 21 Mar.", or even "March 21, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first is a minor update to my Yellow (593.5nm) DPSS Portable Laser's eval. stating how the unit mode-hops during warmup, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the third is an update to my "Foto (s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A large plastic garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few giant water bugs with a handful of whirligig beetles thrown in for good measure that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme asshattery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused bodies of several hummingbirds in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead birds are what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Yellow (593.5nm) DPSS Portable Laser.

This is my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera.

And these are my Fotos del Día".

From the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, "Cause And Effect".
The starship about to collide with the Enterprise is the USS Bozeman (registry number NCC-1941), a Federation science vessel, Soyuz class that was retired in 2280.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 11:57am
03-22-15 {or "2015 22 Mar.", or even "March 22, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but five bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quintet of updates for my website today"...the first three concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the LED in the ICON Solo Flashlight, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? ¿Una cucaracha muerta flotando en una jarra de café? (A dead cockroach floating in a glass coffee carafay?NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my ICON Solo Flashlight.

And this is my Foto del Día".

From the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, "Where No One Has Gone Before".
This is where the Enterprise is just starting to exceed warp 10.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 12:19pm
03-23-15 {or "2015 23 Mar.", or even "March 23, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto (s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A block of text that's umop-apisdn (upside-down) for reasons as-of-yet unknown? The bloated, smelly, andsomewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is the Kataan probe from the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode, "The Inner Light".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 1:36pm
03-24-15 {or "2015 24 Mar.", or even "March 24, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday,the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of- prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A large plastic garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few giant water bugs with a handful of whirligig beetles thrown in for good measure that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme asshattery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused bodies of several hummingbirds in a plugged- up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead birds are what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Woman-shaped lamp busted in a San Diego hotel room.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 12:31pm
03-25-15 {or "2015 25 Mar.", or even "March 25, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.. Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday and the day before,the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team Super Douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated, very smelly, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Some asshaberdasher actually dropped a stool in this pisser

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 12:32pm
03-26-15 {or "2015 26 Mar.", or even "March 26, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.. Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday and the day before,the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? A motorcycle in a parking space at the Fred Meyers store in Juneau AK. USA with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toliet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

And the following are my Fotos del Día".

What's wrong with this picture?
Taken January 2001 at the now-defunct 21st Century Foxes lounge in Seattle.
The bartender was very uranated (angry) at this, because he said, "...it was the good one too!"
Like the screen dumps of my Commodore 64 computer video game demo "Uri-Not++" that I wrote in 1993 indicated (which I had as my "Picture of the Day" not long ago), a bully must have kicked it off the wall. 

Here, let's show you that screen dump (just the one mentioning the bully) again: 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 10:27pm
03-27-15 {or "2015 27 Mar.", or even "March 27, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.. Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my made a minor update to my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter's eval. to state that a replacement unit that I recently ordered has arrived, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team Super Douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated, very smelly, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter.

This is the Phoenix -- the first Earth spacecraft to reach warp velocity (exceeding the speed of light).
It was launched on April 05, 2063 near 11:00am local time in Bozeman MT. USA.

I went to the dr. just awhile ago today (an unplanned visit -- which surely beats the pants off an unplanned pregnancy, hahaha!!!) so that he could teach me foot-wrapping techniques to deal with the painful planter fasciitis in my right foot. 

THIS UPDATE IS BEING POSTED EARLY BECAUSE WE WILL BE LOSING INTERNET ACCESS ANY MOMENT NOW!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 12:25pm
03-28-15 {or "2015 28 Mar.", or even "March 28, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}...I have a sextet of (six) updates for my website today"...the first three concern my having performed repeat spectroscopy of the LED in the ICON Modus 2 Flashlight, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, the next concerns my having shot aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An asstrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a large wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is the ICON Modus 2 Flashlight.

A "big old jet airliner" carrying people too far away {Steve Miller Band reference here}; flying at an altitude of approximately 1,500 feet over El Centro Road in north Sacramento CA. USA on the morning of 11-18-08 (or "18 Nov. 2008" if you prefer).
Looks like it's probably a Boeing 737 to me.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 2:39pm
03-29-15 {or "2015 29 Mar.", or even "March 29, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}...Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today......the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, the next concerns my having shot aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? ¿Una cucaracha muerta flotando en una jarra de café? (A dead cockroach floating in a glass coffee carafay?NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This my friends is a dreadful can of Festival® brand sliced toadstools in the 4 ounce size -- note that I said "toadstools" and ***NOT*** "mushrooms"!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 12:47pm
03-30-15 {or "2015 30 Mar.", or even "March 30, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}...Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A flooded toliet bowl with several of those translucent, yellow-lidded peecups (urine specimen cups) floating in it in the restroom of a pissology (urology) lab? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a crow in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

The first two photographs show my cute, loveable, and adorable little kitty cat Nikki ONCE AGAIN!!! asleep on my Rainbow Blanket; the third shows her simply being a cat -- being curious of course! 
The first two photographs were taken at ~8:55pm PST on 12-05-11 (or "05 Dec. 2011" or even "Dec. 05, Twenty Double Sticks" if you prefer); the third was taken at 9:18am PST on 12-06-11 (or "06 Dec. 2011" or even "Dec. 06, Twenty Double Sticks" if you prefer).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 1:24pm
03-31-15 {or "2015 31 Mar.", or even "March 31, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today...the first is a rather minor update to my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery)'s evaluation to state that the replacement connect buckles for it arrived yesterday afternoon, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? ¿Una cucaracha muerta flotando en una jarra de café? (A dead cockroach floating in a glass coffee carafay?NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery).

This is Baby Girl and my mother sharing her bed on the morning of 03-29-15 (or, "2015 29 Mar." or even, "March 29, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 1:22pm
April Fool's Day (04-01-15) {or "2015 01 Apr.", or even "April 01, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A TP'd house on Halloween that somebody who is a true-blue asshaberdasher papered with multiple rolls of Charmin® brand Ultra-Soft bungwipe (with butt pillows)? A busted bong on a night table -- busted because some total wastoid dropped the asinine thing on the floor while smoking it? A dead cricket with its tweeter sawn off because some butt dumpling saw the Beavis and Butt-Head® episode, "Lawn and Garden" with the 'Insect Court' sequence in it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Mourning Cloak butterfly (sp. Nymphalis antiopa).
They normally come out around this time of year (late-March and early-April).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2015 at 1:27pm
04-02-15 {or "2015 02 Apr.", or even "April 02, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but five bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quintet of updates for my website today"...the first three concern my having performed repeat spectrographic analyses of the phossphor pink LED in the Pink LED Glow Stick+Flasher, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? A motorcycle in a parking space at the Fred Meyers store in Juneau AK. USA with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toliet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Pink LED Glow Stick+Flasher.

"NONSMOKING smoking TOILAMP SMILING WHILE SITTING IN A SMALL ROOM WITH PICTURES OF TOLIETS ON THE WALL"
Note all of the burning snipes on the floor, and note that the cigarette in the lamp's custody is nowhere *NEAR* its "mouth". 

This is another drawing of mine that I submitted to the now-defunct "Poorly-Drawn Lamp Page" in 2000 or perhaps 2001.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2015 at 1:24pm
04-03-15 {or "2015 03 Apr.", or even "April 03, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, the next concerns my having shot aerial video of a flight of my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), the next is a sad update to the same heli's eval. to state that the tail rotor has pretty much become nonoperational and that as a direct result, it cannot fly (it just sits and spins), and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? ¿Una cucaracha muerta flotando en una jarra de café? (A dead cockroach floating in a glass coffee carafay?NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Do the cats live in your home or do you live in the cats' home?

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2015 at 2:04pm
04-04-15 {or "2015 04 Apr.", or even "April 04, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot both aerial and ground-based video of flights of my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A rusty old wheelbarrow with these big-ass holes in the pan and a flat tire (or 'tyre' if you prefer)? A used enema syringe (an enemabag; it looks a lot like a douchebag) that some seminiferous bungsnoidial tubloidial buttsnoipe left lying on an infrequently-used sidewalk? An astrophotograph of the Horsehead Nebula taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows a large Borg Unicomplex located between the Flame Nebula and the Horsehead Nebula? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

My First Phone™ My First Phone™

My First Phones™ :-)
"Insulaters and telephones go together. You simply can't have one without the other.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 1:45pm
Easter Sunday (04-05-15) {or "2015 05 Apr.", or even "April 05, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? A motorcycle in a parking space at the Fred Meyers store in Juneau AK. USA with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toliet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Air Hogs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera.

(Top:)
O NOOOOO!!!!!!!
MY EARS!!! MY EARS!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T FEEL MY EARS!!!!!!! 

(Bottom:)
Happy Easter from The LED (and Laser) Museum!!!

Whether you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ or rabbits that deliver pastel-tinted baskets of hard-cooked, brightly-colored unfertilised bird larvae (eggs) and hide them behind the couch where they'll be discovered in August, this one's for "you's" all!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 1:27pm
04-06-15 {or "2015 06 Apr.", or even "April 06, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? ¿Una cucaracha muerta flotando en una jarra de café? (A dead cockroach floating in a glass coffee carafay?NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Woman-shaped lamp busted in a San Diego hotel room.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2015 at 1:12pm
04-07-15 {or "2015 07 Apr.", or even "April 07, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...same as yeterday & the day before, the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6 -Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big-ass semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent uranator? The blackened, crispy bodies of tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging the drain in the first place) that got there because some asshat dumped a bunch of gasoline in a large stagnant pool, set it ablaze, and shoveled out all of the dead larvae? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Is this sign meant for puppy dogs or PEOPLE?!? 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2015 at 1:25pm
04-08-15 {or "2015 08 Apr.", or even "April 08, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...same as the last several days, the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6 -Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A wall-mounted porcelain urinal that's been absconded with, leaving only the spud valve and a hole in the wall? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

What's wrong with this picture?
Taken January 2001 at the now-defunct 21st Century Foxes lounge in Seattle.
The bartender was very uranated (angry) at this, because he said, "...it was the good one too!"
Like the screen dumps of my Commodore 64 computer video game demo "Uri-Not++" that I wrote in 1993 indicated (which I had as my "Picture of the Day" not long ago), a bully must have kicked it off the wall. 

Here, let's show you that screen dump (just the one mentioning the bully) again: 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2015 at 1:11pm
04-09-15 {or "2015 09 Apr.", or even "April 09, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...same as the last several days, the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A snowman with this big-ass semi-melted yellow spot near its base (where a large dog like a black lab had obviously piddled on it)? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent uranator? The blackened, crispy bodies of tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging the drain in the first place) that got there because some asshat dumped a bunch of gasoline in a large stagnant pool, set it ablaze, and shoveled out all of the dead larvae? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

(From bottom to top): These are my mother's litte furkid Baby Girlmy mother's puddy tat Patchesour foster kitty Jo-Jo and my sister all sharing the couch on the evening of 04-05-15 (or, "2015 05 Apr." or even, "April 05, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer.
Photo is of sub-par quality because it was taken using the camera built into my mother's cellular telephone handset.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 1:31pm
04-10-15 {or "2015 10 Apr.", or even "April 10, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first is a rather sad update to my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter's eval. to state that the gay little metal & plastic heli became hopelessy lost during a flight, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Syma Armor F1 Single-Rotor R/C Helicopter (with Li:Poly battery), the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Forcas III that shows a large armada of Klingon birds of prey in orbit of the planet -- the photo was taken by the Argus Array (a large subspace telescope)? A telephone lying upside-down on the floor with its receiver nocked off the hook because of a recent magnitude 6.8 earthquake? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a raven in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is (or, "WAS" anyway) my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter.

A phoney plaster owl run over by a real plastic wheelchair. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2015 at 1:35pm
04-11-15 {or "2015 11 Apr.", or even "April 11, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first is a rather sad update to my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Cameras eval. to state that the gay little plastic drone quit functioning (the port aft {left rear} prop has become nonfunctional, rendering the aircraft unable to fly), the next concerns my having shot two aerial videos of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? ¿Una cucaracha muerta flotando en una jarra de café? (A dead cockroach floating in a glass coffee carafay?NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is (or, "WAS" anyway) my UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4-Ch. 6-Axis Gyro R/C Quadcopter Drone w/Camera.

Punctuation makes all the difference. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 2:02pm
04-12-15 {or "2015 12 Apr.", or even "April 12, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot two aerial videos of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A busted fluorescent light bulb in a notebook? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt- Head might say

"Lite" "belb" faw down go boom.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 1:25pm
04-13-15 {or "2015 13 Apr.", or even "April 13, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first is a rather sad update to my Air Hogs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera's eval. to state that the gay little styrofoam airplane became hopelessly lost during a flight after it became lost in the sun, went down in somebody's trees and the homeowner was a class A-1 prick about me going onto his property to retrieve it, the next concern my having shot three aerial videos of flights of my UDI U13A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? A motorcycle in a parking space at the Fred Meyers store in Juneau AK. USA with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toliet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is (or, "WAS" anyway) my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera.

This was me in (I believe) late-1997
All but the photograph at the lower right were taken with an old beat-up B&W webcam -- this was before I got on the internet, started my LED & lasers website, and subsequently got a decent digital camera.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 1:29pm
04-14-15 {or "2015 14 Apr.", or even "April 14, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot a video of piss-poor flight attempts of my Top Race® F22 4-Channel R/C Fighter Jet Quadcopter, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? SpongeBob SquarePants being used to clean a filthy, nasty toliet bowl? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This is my Top Race® F22 4-Channel R/C Fighter Jet Quadcopter.

This is the character "Spongebob Tolietpants" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off of the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9596979899 118>
  Share Topic