Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

John and Kate Plus 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 4:05am
   Ah, another victim of the righteous, holier than thou, kitchen wizard, free-lance writing, self-appointed critic of other poster's grammatical skills. Exemplar of the old axiom, "Those who can't do, teach", or in extreme cases feel the need to criticize and embarass. Sadly though, only one person looks stupid and it isn't the victim of her scorn.
Sponsored Links

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 3:47am
From WikiAnswers:

"A dwarf is a person of unusually small stature, especially one whose bodily proportions are abnormal.

"A midget is specifically a person of unusually small size who is physically well-proportioned. Midget is sometimes used offensively to refer to a very small person."

---

The Roloffs are "Little People," but would be classified as dwarves.  I would assume that "Little People" is the chosen term for both.

gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 3:54am
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

From WikiAnswers:

A dwarf is a person of unusually small stature, especially one whose bodily proportions are abnormal.

"A dwarf is a person of unusually small stature, especially one whose bodily proportions are abnormal.

"A midget is specifically a person of unusually small size who is physically well-proportioned. Midget is sometimes used offensively to refer to a very small person."

---

The Roloffs are "Little People," but would be classified as dwarves.  I would assume that "Little People" is the chosen term for both.

Faith, you're gonna kill me, but I can't resist. The temptation to put your paraphrases to music in the tune of "A horse is a horse, of course ,of course...... I have to stop myself.

Seriously though, it is enough already with the show. These folks are well-off, it was worthy of maybe a two-part documentary, but a series? Talk about exploitation; and not on the part of the network.
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 5:11am
Why on earth would I want to kill you?  You KNOW I love ya!
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 5:38am
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

Why on earth would I want to kill you?  You KNOW I love ya!

MWAH!!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

Originally posted by N-Dizzle N-Dizzle wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Ouch, man you got served.LOL

What a loaf of shit!!    Criticizing my spelling?   What, are we fucking kindergartners!!     Excuse me for not spelling up to your(her) standards!!    And the damn midget show.   I didn't say anything against them.    I'm glad they're living a nice life.    iI just don't need to see them every time I turn on a channel called "The Learning Channel".   

You're 20 years old.  Are you going to go through the rest of your life calling people who rather gently correct your grammar and spelling and/or your misguided ways  "bitches" as you did me?  First of all...you say bitch as if  it's a BAD thing!  Wink  Are we "kindergartners"?  No....I am not a "kindergartner".  The word is spelled "kindergartener".  And since 5 year olds in kindergarten generally cannot spell....that analogy is rather silly anyway. 

THANK YOU! Clap
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic