Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wynonna Judd "ALLI" Ad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wynonna Judd "ALLI" Ad
    Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 4:52am

This weight loss pill supposedly can cause you to crap your undies unexpectedly!! ! ((((Uhhh....psssst.......she never tells us that though!   EmbarrassedLOL  Dead)))))

Quotes: 

“(I)’ve pooped my pants 3 times today, and sorry to get descriptive but it even leaked onto the couch at one point!” writes one user.

It can strike any time — even in the early hours of the morning. One user writes: “(Y)a know how when you start moving around in the morning ya pass a little gas. Well, I did and then went into the bathroom and to my horror I had an orange river of grease running down my leg.”

"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 12:50pm

EEEEW.

liquid sh*t.DeadLOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 12:51pm
Hershey squirts!TongueDead
FrauKruspe View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrauKruspe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 3:00pm
Well apparently these ppl are not following the diet correctly. It works cause you are only supposed to eat a certain amount of fat and if you go over it comes out the other end. I suppose that is why it works. No one wants to sh*t their pants.

But yeah, I wonder if in the commercial this is supposed to be Wynonna before or after. She still looks huge to me.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 3:11pm
I can't stand that commercial mainly because of big-ol', ugly-ass Wynonna.

I never could stand her or her trashy looking mother, although I shamefully have to admit I've actually seen them live on stage. But that's only because I was working at the concert venue, & when I got off work, out of curiosity, I went in & watched them do a couple of songs.

<<shudder>>

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 7:02pm
does this stuff have olestra in it?
I remember reading horror stories about that stuff.

B-L-L-L-L-L-A-A-A-T!!
was feeling nostalgic
Geezer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2009 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by shadow shadow wrote:

does this stuff have olestra in it?
I remember reading horror stories about that stuff.

B-L-L-L-L-L-A-A-A-T!!

No, it doesn't have Olestra in it. But they do have similar effects, and for the same reason.

Olestra is a "fat substitute" used for things like low-fat potato chips. They can fry the chips in Olestra, and in fact they're just as tasty as regular chips the time I tried them. BUT, the body cannot digest Olestra! So, it remains as a greasy/oily substance that "lubricates" your insides. Might be beneficial under some circumstances. (eeeewww!).  Since Olestra doesn't break down, it must eventually pass out the lower intestine. Not a problem if you don't eat the whole bag.

Alli, on the other hand PREVENTS the body from breaking down 'natural' fats that you eat, and you absorb less calories.  So the effect is essentially the same - AstroGlide for your lower intestine! Brrrraaap! "Excuse me, Boss, I have to run to the house for a change of clothes..." Confused Again, if you take Alli, you should restrict your fat intake so this doesn't happen.
IceFroggyFrog View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IceFroggyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 11:41am
That article reads like something from The Onion. It's so bizarre.

“It forces you to eat a lower-fat diet — if you don’t, you’re violently penalized for not doing so,” says David Sarwer, the director of clinical services at the Center for Weight Loss and Eating Disorders at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. “When they eat a little too much fat, they’ll learn not to do it again.”

It reminds me of that hoax story a few years back about the supposed guys you could hire to come to your house and force you not to go into the fridge to snack. Except this is crazier and isn't a joke, apparently.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 1:07pm
Oh Gawd..... now all I can think of is big ol' fugly Wynnona Judd with greasy, runny poop oozing out of her big ol' fugly butt. Dead

Thor's probably getting turned on.

He's probably envisioning Ann Coult...... ah, nevermind. Wink

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2009 at 7:08pm
Well, this thread sure went down the toilet.

C'mon, man!
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2009 at 7:21pm
I think the discussion lost its fecal focal point somewhere in that 'orange river'.Dead
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2009 at 7:29pm
I can't imagine the desperation some people must feel to trade off losing weight with what could be a very embarrassing incident.

"I lost 14 pounds in 2 weeks, but I had a Manwich volcano leaking from my drawers during church services..." Confused
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2009 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

".....Manwich volcano....."

LOLLOLLOL

C'mon, man!
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2009 at 10:34pm
LOLLOLLOL That was classic!
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 5:55am

"I lost 14 pounds in 2 weeks, but I had a Manwich volcano leaking from my drawers during church services..." Confused

Oh my God, Madawee, I'm dying over here! LOL

I remember when Lay's potato chips started using Olestra.  My friend called me and told me that she had eaten SEVEN--count 'em, seven--chips and spent the night and the next day on the toilet.  She said she hadn't read the warning on the bag because she'd been eating potato chips her whole life, and NEVER HAD THE NEED TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

Edit:  Oh, and my reason for coming to this thread was because Wynona Judd makes me ill.  I don't know why.
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 7:19am
Manwich volcano LOL

Maybe ALLI  should merge with UPS.

What can BROWN do for you?

Help you lose weight!!LOL
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 3:37pm
Thanks Jimbo, Big Momma, Faith and N-Dizzle! Glad I made you chuckle... every once in a while I pull one out of my... oh nevermind.  (gross - just gross....)

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Madawee, your attempt to turn me off to Manwiches will not work.  I love them.  I sometimes add cheese.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Madawee, your attempt to turn me off to Manwiches will not work.  I love them.  I sometimes add cheese.

Thor, in all honesty, I've never eaten Manwich. My mother used to make her own concoction and it was darn good! LOLLOLLOL

How about chili con carne volcano, instead? LOL

ToxicShock View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToxicShock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 3:06am
Originally posted by IceFroggyFrog IceFroggyFrog wrote:

“It forces you to eat a lower-fat diet — if you don’t, you’re violently
penalized for not doing so,” says David Sarwer, the director of
clinical services at the Center for Weight Loss and Eating Disorders at
the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. “When they eat a
little too much fat, they’ll learn not to do it again.”

That's terrifying!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2009 at 3:18am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Gotta add cheese.

French's Sloppy Joe mix is awesome, too.

Not as sweet & a bit more "onion-y" than Manwich.

And of course, there's always adding steak sauce or BBQ sauce to ground beef & diced onions. Tongue

C'mon, man!
Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 4:02am
Suggestion for anyone attending a Wynonna Judd concert:  If you're in the front row.... just be sure to wear one of those disposable plastic ponchos.  I  hear she twirls around a lot.  ShockedTongueLOL
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 4:04am
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

Suggestion for anyone attending a Wynonna Judd concert:  If you're in the front row.... just be sure to wear one of those disposable plastic ponchos.  I  hear she twirls around a lot.  ShockedTongueLOL

And bring a fan.   Maybe we can finally see the shit hit the fan!!!
 LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOL
Mr.Wattles View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Wattles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2009 at 9:36pm
Orange sh*t? I've never heard of that.
Well I can't believe they force people to lose weight like this...I mean this is just sick
alex9152 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex9152 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2009 at 11:24pm
I first heard about this crap when someone posted a story on the Consumerist about how this woman had diarrhea at a fabric store and they wouldn't let her use the bathroom.

Everyone accused her of using Alli and she had to join the site to tell them otherwise.

I'd rather be fat than have this kind of sh*t.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic