Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TGI Fridays: Guy Fieri

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 10:34pm
Oh yeah!  
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Oh yeah!  
Ol' SideKick o'Mine...the miles can't separate us from a day down there!Tongue
We gotta bring the wives, or can we tell 'em we went to do the laundry, or some garbage like that!???!!!LOL I'll buy!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 10:40pm
It's a deal!  Then we can hit Beale Street for a little "Blues"...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

It's a deal!  Then we can hit Beale Street for a little "Blues"...
SmileWe can continue this PM, Bud - we can do this - and, for LEGAL reasons (believe it, or not), I actually have to separate myself TOTALLY from my work, for a period of time every year - and I'm due VERY soon (ohhhh....say, within 60 days...).
That means....LET'S TALK - what the heck - if we get in 'dire straits', I've three (3) kids that live within 500 miles - and they can even handle bail, so we'd be covered!Smile 
It would be FUN!!!

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
ToxicShock View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToxicShock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Jnmcda0 Jnmcda0 wrote:

"Hey pal, date's going great"

What the hell does that douche bag know about dating? He looks like he hasn't had a legitimate date in a very long time, especially with that outdated, 1999, Sugar Ray-esque hair style.

To second others, I hadn't heard of this guy until these commercials either.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by shebazz shebazz wrote:

Heh, looked this douche up on google, look at his page:
http://www.guyfieri.com/the_man.html

I mean, just look at the URL. The tone of it all just annoys the crap out of me. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy that I had no idea who the bleep he was and thought he was a douche just from his 10 seconds in a commercial. Guess he's an easy read.

I looked at the site.  He named his kids Hunter and Ryder.  LOL

ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 11:11pm
Did he name his dog Pooper?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 11:15pm

LOL

Hunter, Ryder, and Pooperout.  And their cat, Kicker.  Kickertothecurb.

shebazz View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shebazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 11:41pm
No, the cat is Barf. I think I read somewhere he named his 'member' Tiny. Or was it Brutally Misshapen?
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 11:48am

Really Gruppenfuhrer can I order my own food? What if I don't feel like eating the same thing you do? I'm quite capable of forming my own opinions about what I like and what I don't. Did you ever think of that? No of course not. You don't think you frosted spikey hair douchenozzle.

And seriously the whole faux surfer look doesn't work if it's the middle of winter and you're 2000 miles away from the ocean.

Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
FootballFreak View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FootballFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 4:26pm
This guy is annoying. I do like his Diner show though
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 4:40pm

HEY PAPARAZZIBRANDON!!!!!! Long time since I've seen you on board! COOL.

Guy would probably think his kid's school cafeteria was exotic dining. I just don't get his being a "chef" when all of his recipes seem the same - they all use chili powder or somehting along those lines. Seems kind of bland and dull and unimaginative.

The artist formerly known as Madawee

FootballFreak View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FootballFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 5:13pm
Hey to you too. Yeah, my life has been busy and crazy lately, but I'm here now!
pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2008 at 9:41am
this jerk Guy is playing non-stop these days.

they routinely show this clown twice in less than a minute.  all the fn time!

food network and tgif can this clown already.
SO I GO ON VEHIX.COM!....GOT A CAR TO SELL!....BUYING A CAR IS HARD!
rocketman70092 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocketman70092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2008 at 1:40pm

He looks dirty to me. That spiked blonde hair, all that jewelery. Perhaps creepy is a better word to use. Regardless if he looks creepy or dirty, I wouldnt want him anywhere near my food.

DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 9:26am
I just hate the overall douchebagginess of the commercial. He starts with don't order yet "I know what we're getting". f**k off you fat spikey haired douchenozzle I will decide what I'm ordering.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 7:29pm
There's this new commercial where Guy Fieri is plugging his TV food contest thingy and saying the food on his show is available at Fridays. Something which I don't give a crap about, Which then he climbs through the f**king television and then hands it out to people. Later on he gives out dessert saying "who wants dessert?" and then takes a guys beer. Which I find pretty damn RUDE.

I'm so sick of Guy Fieri, WTF kind of name is that? Guy Fieri sounds like a pretty crappy name that some lame asshole made up to sound "trendy" and "cool". I wish this guy would go on hiatus or something, just leave us the f**k alone Fieri, GO THE f**k AWAY. and stop staining the Friday's image with your "brand". Fridays can do fine without it.THANK YOU f**kING VERY MUCH. Fridays was fine before you came along and ruined their commercials,dilweed. Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 7:35pm
I second the Guy Fieri rage. I hate how he and others pronounce his last name. I say it hard whether they like it or not, FEE-AIR-EEE. Seems like he wants to it to sound light and airy, Fee-ah-eh. I hate how he squats on the bar in front of those guys for a while before stepping down Dead
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 8:49pm
It's like FIFA!! LOLLOL

I liked Guy Fieri on his Food Network show, but I agree he needs to go away on commercials.   I hate it when they use popular people like this in obnoxious commercials, it cheapens them.    It's like Emeril,  he was Mr. Bugshot and now he's a nobody after he sold out to every company that would pay him for endorsement.    Last I saw, he was hawking toothpaste.    Give me a f'ing break!!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 9:12pm
LOL yep that wast was Emeril hawking Crest Toothpaste. How f**king pathetic is that, huh? A guy from a COOKING show selling TOOTHPASTE!

That's the guy who was saying BAM! in the mirror,right ?

yep it was, checked on Youtube.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Skins21 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skins21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2009 at 2:21am
Is he named after this??

ToxicShock View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToxicShock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2009 at 2:22am
A chef endorsing toothpaste is a good idea, since you need teeth to eat, but I'm reeeeally stretching on that one.

Back on topic, this dude sucks. He looks like he would be just as cocky and obnoxious in real life as he is in his commercials. Chode!!
anankha View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anankha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2009 at 2:44am
That commercial creeps me out. I would run away screaming if some guy walked out of a TV and gave me some food, not gladly accept it.
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2009 at 6:01am
Guy Fieri, it turns out, is a minor celebrity in my neck of the woods in Northern California, even though I'd never heard of the idiot before I moved here two years ago. Apparently, he'd just moved back to re-open two restaurants that he'd owned before 'making it big' on the Food Network. It's another case of one of those 'annoying local pitchman' who suddenly got 15 minutes of national fame, and now won't go away. I predict he'll probably end up doing infomercials...cooking food that willleave stains that only Billy Mays and 'ShamWow Vince' can remove!
SunnyBunny View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2009 at 6:12am
Hey skins, my husband had a Fiero just like that when he was 18.Thumbs%20Up

Yeah, I find him annoying, too.  But if someone asked me to make a bunch of tv shows and commercials and were willing to pay me mucho dinero, I'd do it, and giggle like a schoolgirl whilst rolling around in my pile of money when people said I was annoying.  What can I say?  I'm greedy. Evil%20Smile..... Nah.....Yeah maybe a little.EmbarrassedLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic