Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022! :D
    Posted: 30 May 2022 at 3:57pm
This is a Fan Fiction I came up with.. πŸ˜ƒ

25 year old Axl Rose somehow ended up in 2022. He was confused. Just a few moments ago, it was 1987. Axl was approached by Guns N'Roses Fans who gawked at him in awe

"Oh my God! You look JUST like a young Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses! One of them said in amazement.

Axl blushed, wondering how he would answer that. He decided to answer,"Well, a lot of People look alike."

Another Guns N'Roses Fan answered,"You not only look alike, you are a dead ringer for him! The Fan took out her phone and looked up,"Young Axl Rose, on Google" and showed him a picture of his current (young) self. Axl smiled and said,"I see the resemblance." The Fans smiled back. They suggested he enter an Axl Rose look alike Contest as he would surely win. Axl laughed and politely thanked them for their suggestions. Axl thanked God he happened to be wearing a long sleeved leather jacket that hid all of his Tattoos.

The Fans asked him,"What is your favorite Music Band? " Axl reflexively answered,"Guns N'Roses." The Fans looked at each other with happy suspicion. "Are you sure you aren't Axl Rose? They asked him. "No," he answered. They giggled happily. He then quickly answered,"I meant, "No, I'm not Axl Rose." They asked him what his name was. He answered,"Bruce," using his middle name. They continued to talk about how incredibly alike he looked to Axl Rose and they continued to imply he was Axl Rose. He begun to squirm uncomfortably. He answered,"Axl and I aren't even the same age! I am 25 and he should be 60!" Axl wondered how Current Older Axl looked and thought,"Current Older me most likely looks like me, just a lot older."

Axl then thought in Horror that Current Older him might be DEAD in 2022. He asked The Fans,"How many Guns N'Roses Members are still alive? They answered,"All of them are still alive. He breathed a sigh of relief and said,"Thank God." They looked at him curiously and he awkwardly chatted with them a little while later and then said,"Goodbye." He left.

Axl looked in wonder and realized that a lot of People had masks on. He wondered why. He then heard of Covid and asked,"What's Covid?" People were confused on how he didn't know what Covid was as it had been around for over two years. He on the top of his head made up a lie and claimed he had been in a coma for three years and just woke up today. He was told what it was. He asked if he could use his bandana as a mask and he was told he could. Axl was grateful he could use his bandana as a mask and that his bandana would also double as a disguise. He used his bandana and bought a pair of sunglasses to further disguise himself.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Sponsored Links

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2022 at 7:48pm
Master Baiter.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 5:54am
What, you've forgotten you are already posting this Censored in the Creative Forum?
<cracks knuckles>  Haven't done this in a while...

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

This is a Fan Fiction I came up with.. πŸ˜ƒ

25 year old Axl Rose somehow ended up in 2022. He was as confused as a flea on a dog named Dick. Or maybe there wasn't a dog. Just a few moments ago, it was 1987 Top 40 radio. Axl was approached by surly Guns N'Roses Fans who hacked phlegm at him.

"Oh my God! You look JUST like that douche Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses!" One of them said, amazed that the loogey he'd spat had landed on Axl's cowlick.

Axl blushed, wondering how he would answer that. He decided to answer,"Well, a lot of People look alike."

Another Guns N'Roses Fan answered,"You not only look like a douche, you are a dead ringer for him!" The Fan took out her phone and looked up,"Young Axl Rose, on Google" and showed him a picture of his current (young) self. Axl smiled and said,"I see the resemblance." The Fans shook their heads 'no, you freak'. They suggested he not enter an Axl Rose look alike Contest, as he would only win a participation ribbon. Axl brayed like a jackass and politely thanked them for their suggestions. Axl thanked God he happened to be wearing a long sleeved leather jacket that hid all of his prison Tattoos.

The Fans asked him,"What is your favorite Brand? " Axl reflexively answered,"Russel!" The Fans looked at each other with suspicion. "Are you sure you aren't a male impersonator?" They asked him. "No," he answered. They giggled at nothing. He then quickly answered,"I meant, "No, I'm not Axl Rose." They asked him what his name was. He answered,"Brucie," using his middle name. They continued to talk about how incredibly alike he looked to Axl Rosie, the famous drag queen, and they started to imply he was Axl Rosie. He begun to squirm uncomfortably, he really needed to take a dump. He answered,"Axl and I aren't even the same age! I am 25 and she should be 60!" Axl wondered how Current Older Axl looked and thought,"Current Older me most likely looks like a homeless cat lady, just a lot older, and smells like a full litter box or three."

Axl then thought in Horror that Current Older him might be DEAD in 2022. He asked The Fans,"How many Nuns N'Posers Members are still alive? They answered,"All of them are still alive alive, but they are brainless zombies." He breathed a sigh of relief and said,"Thank God." They looked at him curiously and he awkwardly chatted with them a little while later and then said,"Goodbye." He left, trying to find a place to take a dump. He remembered a dark yard nearby.

Axl looked in wonder and realized that a lot of People had masks on. He wondered why. He then heard of Purge Day and asked,"What's Purge Day?" People were confused on how he didn't know what Purge Day was and thought he was a freak. He on the top of his head made up a lie and claimed he had been in a coma for three years and just woke up today. He was told he was a poseur. He asked if he could use his bandana as a mask and he was told he could. Some suggested that he use a plastic bag. Axl was grateful he could use his bandana as a mask and that his bandana would also double as a disguise, even though it was printed all over with little penises. He used his bandana and bought a pair of pink Barbie sunglasses to further disguise himself.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 8:40am

I seem to recall Donathan doing this once before, excusing the move by saying that no one is reading it in the other forum.

Cuz, yeah, that's the reason no one's reading it.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:17am
Axl wanted an alcoholic drink, so he went to a bar and ordered Nighttrain, one of his favorite drinks. The Bartender pointed out that Night train stopped being produced in the 80's. Axl blushed. Axl instead asked for a Whiskey. The Bartender asked for his ID. "I'm 25, I promise, Axl said. The Bartender said,"Everybody who looks under 40 needs to show ID. Axl took out his ID and covered his name.

The Bartender looked at both him and his ID suspiciously. "This ID says you were born in 1962. According to this ID, you are 60. I thought you said you were 25. And besides, this ID says it expired in 1989. You definitely look much younger than 60. What kind of games you playing, kid?" Axl blushed uncomfortably. He had a couple of choices he could make. He could just tell the truth and admit he was Axl Rose and time traveled from 1987 to 2022. He could claim the ID was fake and risk going to jail in 2022. He REALLY wanted the Whiskey, but he technically no longer had a valid ID. He could just order a Coke and pretend it was Whiskey He chose to just order a Coke. He paid for it with a 1985 $20 bill. The Bartender scrutinized the 1985 bill and determined it to be real and gave him modern change. Axl drank his Coke, pretending that it was Whiskey. After drinking, he left.

Axl realized he couldn't run around with an ID that technically expired 35 years ago. He realized he would have to get a fake ID that said he was born in 1997. He told someone on the street that he was only 18 and wanted to buy Whiskey and wanted a fake ID that said he was born in 1997. The person told him he looked more like 25 than 18(Axl blushed) and should be able to get alcohol anywhere. Axl pointed out he was asked for ID at a bar and didn't have a valid ID. The Person told him where he could get a fake ID. He thanked them. He went there and at the place, he got the fake ID that looked really legitimate and said he was born in 1997. His fake ID also said his name was Michael Randall Johnson.

He went to another bar and ordered a Whiskey. The Bartender saw the ID said 1997 and gave him the Whiskey. He paid, smiled, and drank it and left.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:20am
Axl wondered how he would get money to survive on in 2022. He had about $300 on him from his last Guns N'Roses show he and his Bandmates did. He was sure $300 was decent money in 1987, but 2022? He wasn't sure. His stomach begun to growl and he went to a Restaurant and had a cheeseburger, soda, and fries that was about $20 including tax and tip at the Restaurant.

He was satisfied with the meal. He now had about $280 on him. Axl begun to feel tired and wondered where he would lay his head to rest. He wistfully thought,"If this were 1987, I could just sleep at either my house, Duff, Slash, Izzy, or Steven's houses." He begun to look for a cheap motel to sleep in for the night. He found a motel for $70. He paid, using his fake ID and settled in. He decided to watch some TV. A Different World Rerun was showing and the theme song sang,"It's a Different World than where you come from," and Axl chuckled at the irony of his situation and the song. "You got that right!" he said aloud wryly. 🀣During a commercial break, he saw that Guns N'Roses was being interviewed for an upcoming Show.

He was interested in seeing what older Axl looked like. Older Axl came on the screen and was smiling exuberantly. His eyes shone as he spoke about the upcoming Guns N'Roses Show. Axl's mouth dropped in shock. Older me looks awful compared to young me! Axl thought in shock! But at least he's still alive and looks happy.

Axl looked on in wonder as Duff and Slash also happily talked about the upcoming Guns-N-Roses show. Duff and Slash look wonderful," Axl thought, smiling. But then he realized Izzy and Steven weren't being interviewed and wondered who the new Members of Guns N'Roses being interviewed were.

Did Izzy and Steven die? Axl wondered in a concerned panic. He then reminded himself that the Fans said all of the Guns N'Roses Members were still alive. Maybe Steven and Izzy decided to leave Guns N'Roses and start new paths, Axl told himself. At least I still have Slash and Duff," Axl thought, smiling happily. He soon went to sleep.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:25am
Axl woke up, bathed, got dressed(he realized he had to wear the same clothes he wore yesterday as he hadn't gone shopping yet. He checked out and left. He went to Denny's and ordered a Grand Slam with coffee and milk. The Waiter stared at him in shock.

"You kind of look like Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses!" The Waiter said shocked!

Axl said wryly,"I hope you mean the younger Axl, and not the older Axl."

The Waiter smiled and said,"Yep, I do mean the younger Axl."

Axl smiled and said, "I heard that yesterday from a couple of my, uh, Axl's fans yesterday. Funny thing is, nobody before yesterday ever told me that I look just like Axl Rose," he said truthfully.

The Waiter said,"I'm surprised you haven't been told you look just like Axl Rose before yesterday. You're a dead ringer for him." Axl smiled shyly.

"I'm a huge fan of Axl's myself, the Waiter said with a big smile. Can I take a Selfie with you and pretend that you're Axl Rose?"

Axl asked confused,"What's a selfie?" The Waiter said looking confused himself, "A selfie is a picture taken by phone or camera, usually by phone. How did you not know that in 2022? "

Axl responded quickly, "My phone doesn't take pictures. In fact, my phone isn't portable at all. My phones stay in the house. "The Waiter responded,"You have a landline phone if your phone only stays in the house. "Axl responded, " I'm from a place that lives like the 1980's. It's pretty Rural and simple.

The Waiter asked him what his name was.

Axl responded,"My name is Michael." He knew he had to get used to claiming his name was Michael.

The Waiter smiled and asked where he was from. Axl thought,"I can't respond Lafayette, my Hometown or LA, where I am from now," he responded,"I'm from Alaska.

The Waiter responded,"What part of Alaska?"

Axl didn't know much about Alaska, but he heard of Juneau, Anchorage." He responded with a smile,"I am from Juneau, Anchorage."

The Waiter laughed out loud. Axl asked him in confusion,"What's so funny about Juneau, Anchorage? The Waiter tried to hold back his laughter but was failing miserably. There is nothing funny about Juneau, Anchorage." He told Axl he would be back with his order soon. Axl thanked him and he welcomed him. Axl looked at the Menu still on the table. He looked at all the food and drink choices and the copyright caught his eye. 2022. "I still can't believe I'm in 2022," Axl thought.

Axl's Waiter came back with his order and Axl thanked him and was welcomed. Axl ate his food and drink and paid. The Waiter shyly once again asked him for a selfie with him. Axl decided to oblige his Fan and Axl stood next to him and they both smiled and Axl's Waiter took the picture on his phone. Axl's Waiter thanked him for making his day. Axl welcomed him and he left.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 6:16am
^^ 3x tl;dr , shortened version:
Old Axl and Young Axl met. they got drunk. Then they Censoreded all night. (Shocked Embarrassed) Later, a Waiter hit on Y.Axl, and got lucky. His name was actually Dave. He attended a reform school, and sold lollipops outside of strip clubs and stole lottery tickets from Walgreen's in order to get money to pay off gambling debts he owed to some Very Bad People. At least that's the sob Cry story he told Y.Axlotl...

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 11:10am
After having breakfast at Denny's, Axl went shopping at TJ Maxx for cheap clothes. He chose long sleeved shirts to hide his Tattoos and a couple of jeans. As he was shopping, he heard a familiar voice playing on the store's music system. It was his voice singing. Axl wondered what song this was.

He asked an Employee,"What song is this playing?" The Employee answered with a smile,"November Rain by Guns N'Roses." Axl smiled and asked,"What year was November Rain released?"

The Employee answered, "It was released 1991. It was around the time Axl was acting crazy."

This piqued Axl's attention. "Axl was acting crazy?"

The Employee answered,"Yeah, he got divorced that year(Axl thought,"I was married?"), accidentally started a Riot, he was showing up to Guns N'Roses Concerts looking like a mental ward Patient, he was even acting crazy on his Use Your Illusion Albums (Axl thought,"I have albums called Use Your Illusion?" He was in a bad spot in many ways. Axl's a really good Singer, but he was messed up really badly in 1991."

Axl responded,"Hmm. I don't remember any of that. I wasn't born yet. I was born in 1997, so I definitely don't remember any of that happening to Axl. I don't remember November Rain either."

The Employee responded,"I was born in 1970, so I'm 27 years older than you and remember that crazy era of Axl vividly. (Axl thought,"Actually, you're 8 years younger than me," but he couldn't say this aloud he knew.) That era of Axl was a REALLY bad time for him. "

Axl asked, Axl is in a good spot today, right,? " he asked the Employee hopefully.

The Employee answered with a smile,"Yeah, Axl is pretty mellow and chill today. He's gotten a lot better over the years. "

Axl smiled happily and paid for his items and left.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 11:14am
Axl's money was running low. Axl wondered how he could make some more money quick. He passed by a Convenience store that said it does Lottery. Axl decided to play 1987, the year he was from, 1962, his birthyear, 1997, his fake birthyear, and   2022, the current year. All straight. He went to a movie theater to go see a movie and have some popcorn and a Coke. After the movie, Axl went to a nearby Convenience Store and checked his Lottery tickets. 2022 came up, and it was a $5,000 winner! He was excited! He went to the Lottery Clerk who congratulated him on his big win. Axl thanked him and asked him for the $5,000. The Lottery Clerk pointed out that Lottery wins over $599 were paid at a Lottery Office or mailed in. He would have to mail it to a Lottery office or go to Lottery Office to claim it and wait 30 days to get his money and would most likely pay about $1,600 in taxes. And his identity would need to be verified by The Lottery Officials before he could get any money.

Axl didn't want to wait 30 days for his money. Not did he want to pay about $1600 in taxes. Nor did he want his identity to be verified. He was pretty sure he could land in jail in 2022 if he gave the Lottery Officials a copy of his fake ID. He asked if there was a way he could just sell the ticket itself under the table. The Lottery Clerk told him,"I'll help you out if you promise not to tell anyone what I'm thinking of doing for you." Axl was interested and asked what it was. The Lottery Clerk says,"I'll pay you $4,000 cash for that ticket right now. Please promise to not tell anyone.

Axl was desperate for money, so he promised not to tell anyone. So desperate he was willing to take a $1,000 cut from the $5,000! Still better than paying about $1650 in taxes, he reasoned. He agreed, and he handed the Lottery Clerk the $5,000 ticket and received $4,000. He thanked the Lottery Clerk and was welcomed. He left with his $4,000 win. He booked a hotel for a week and put some money on prepaid gift cards.

He went to a phone store and bought a no contract phone and put 500 minutes on it. The Phone Clerk pointed out he looked just like Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses. He smiled weakly and said,"I have been hearing that a lot lately." The Phone Clerk smiled and handed him his new mobile phone. Axl thanked him and was welcomed and he left.

His hair itched, and he decided he needed to go to a Salon and get his long hair washed and styled. He went to a Salon and the hairdresser pointed out that he looked just like Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses. Axl smiled wearily and said,"I've been hearing that a lot recently." He asked the Hairdresser,"Is there a way you can please temporarily dye my red hair jet black so that I don't get so many comments about me looking like Axl Rose? The Hairdresser said with a huge smile, "Sure, I can dye your hair jet black!" Axl thanked her and she washed his hair, gave him a jet black hair color and styled his hair as he relaxed. When she was done, he thanked her and paid her and gave her a 30 percent tip. She was grateful. He looked in the mirror and smiled at his jet black hair. "Now, people will stop telling me I look just like myself! "Axl thought happily.

He went to the Hotel Restaurant and had Lobster, fries, a glass of Champagne, and chocolate cake with ice cream. He decided to allow himself to just lay back and relax in 2022. After his meal, he went to his Hotel and took a nap. When he awoke, he went to the pool and decided to lounge . A couple of guests who were married decided to shoot the breeze with him. They told him they were vacationing from Fairbanks, Alaska. The Husband said his name was Tom and she said her name was Ashley. They asked him what his name was and he said in a slightly rehearsed sounding voice,"My name is Michael. I wa and he smiled and said that he was from Alaska too and they asked him what part. He replied with a smile,"I'm from Juneau, Anchorage. " They gave him confused looks.

"Do you mean you're from both Juneau and Anchorage?" Ashley aasked. Tom looked confused.

Axl asked,"Aren't Juneau and Anchorage the same place?

"Anchorage and Juneau are not the same place," Tom responded. Are you sure you're from Alaska?" Tom questioned. Ashley replied,"They are almost 850 miles apart. Anyone from Alaska should know that.

Axl blushed. He remembered the Waiter laughing when he claimed he was from Juneau, Anchorage," and now fully understood why the Waiter laughed.

"Okay, I lied," Axl admitted blushing. I'm not from Alaska at all."

They asked him where he was REALLY from. He responded,"I live in Los Angeles." He responded truthfully.

They questioned why he didn't just say that from the getgo.

He responded,"It's complicated, let's just leave it at that." Axl couldn't tell them he was really Axl Rose who somehow traveled to 2022 from 1987.

They agreed to leave it at that and chatted with him about other things. Axl politely chatted back.

Soon, Axl said,"Goodbye," and left to his Hotel. Axl looked at his phone and realized he could have just looked up Alaska on the internet. He kicked himself for that. He decided he wanted to call Slash and chat with him and called Slash's phone number. When the caller picked up, Axl reflexively said,"Hey Slash, how are you?" The person on the other line answered,"I'm not Slash. You have the wrong phone number." Axl immediately realized he just called a 1987 number in 2022. He immediately apologized for dialing the wrong number and was told it was okay. They both hung up.

Axl watched some TV and went back to the Restaurant, and had a medium ribeye steak, some fries, and a glass of Pinot Gris. Then he had a Baked Alaska. After his meal, he went back to his hotel room and bathed and got dressed for the night and watched TV and soon fell asleep.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 11:15am
Axl woke up the next day and had breakfast at the Hotel Restaurant. Pancakes,eggs, sausage, bacon, orange juice. He paid and went to a store and bought a pack of cigarettes. He chose Marlboro Red, showed his fake ID and paid and left. He hadn't smoked in a couple of days and his body was screaming for nicotine. He went to a Library and begun smoking right there in the Library!😲 A Librarian politely told him that he wasn't allowed to smoke in the Library. He apologized and quickly put out the cigarette with some water he had been drinking. And then dried it up. He decided to ask for a guest Pass to use the internet and was granted one. He surfed the internet for a while, gazing in wonder at how different 2022 was from 1987. After his guest pass expired, he left.

Axl was walking down the street, and saw a sign offering free Covid testing and free Covid Vaccines. It caught his eye, and he wanted to know whether or not he had Covid. He felt fine and wasn't coughing or sneezing and didn't have a fever or anything like that, but he decided to get tested for it.

He was asked if he was Vaccinated against Covid. He responded he was not. He was asked if he wanted to get a free Covid Vaccine. He replied he wasn't ready yet. He wondered about getting a Vaccine for something that didn't even exist where he was from! He was tested and the nasal swabs hurt like hell! He was soon given his results. Negative for Covid. He was elated that he didn't have Covid. He then decided that since he was in 2022, maybe, just maybe he should get Vaccinated. For now, he lived in 2022, not 1987. He went to get the Vaccine and was asked to fill out Consent Forms.

He filled them out and got the first Vaccine and was told he had to come back in three weeks for his second dose. He nodded and received his vaccination card. His Vaccine card had his fake ID information. He wondered if he would still be living in 2022 in three weeks. He left soon and went back to his hotel and ate and slept.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 11:16am
Axl woke up and got ready for the day. He decided he needed a bank account for 2022. At the Bank, he was helped by a Bank Teller. He said he was interested in opening a Bank Account. The Bank Teller smiled and said he would be happy to help him out. Axl thanked him. In the Bank Teller's cubicle, he asked Axl if he had any ID and Axl gave him his Fake ID. The Bank Teller ran his ID and said,"Michael, your ID is fake. Axl blushed uncomfortably. Do you have a valid ID? Axl replied, "The real ID I have expired a long time ago. The Bank Teller asked to see it. Axl reluctantly showed him his real ID. The one that said Axl Rose.

The Bank Teller quizzically said,"This ID says you're Axl Rose. The only Axl Rose I know of is the Guns N'Roses Singer and he was born in 1962. You look way younger than him. Axl blushed and told the Bank Teller to take a good look at the birthday on his ID. The Bank Teller did and realized the birthyear said 1962. He looked at Axl quizzically. Are you the real Axl Rose? Axl pulled up his sleeve and showed him his Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo. Here's my Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo, Axl said. The Bank Teller took out his phone and looked up Axl Rose Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo and realized it was the same Tattoo that his Client was showing him in real life. In the same exact place.

"Oh my God, you're Axl Rose!" The Bank Teller said in amazement.

"Please don't tell anyone else," Axl pleaded. You're the only one who knows for sure."

The Bank Teller promised he wouldn't tell anyone else. Axl thanked him and asked him if he could open a Bank Account for him under the table using his fake ID.

The Bank Teller said,"Normally, I wouldn't open a Bank Account for a Prospective Client using a fake ID, but for you, I'll do it. I happen to be a huge Guns N'Roses Fan. Axl blushed shyly and thanked him.

The Bank Teller welcomed him and opened the Account for him using his fake ID. Axl thanked him and was welcomed and he left with his new bank Account.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 11:18am
Axl found out Guns N'Roses was doing a show at a Concert Hall not to far from his hotel that very night He was excited! He bought last minute tickets for Front Row! He was going to see his Current Band in 2022! He knew that going to see Guns N'Roses in 2022 was risky, but he wanted to take that chance. He got ready for the Concert, and then went. Guns N'Roses opening Act was an up and coming Rock Band named Cake Cream. Cake Cream was really good. Axl smiled, remembering when he and his band mates opened for established Bands, Musicians, and Singers. The Fans went wild for Cake Cream and Axl wondered if Cake Cream was 2022's Young Guns N'Roses.

After Cake Cream finished, the applause was wild. Guns N'Roses started the show, and Axl watched in awe as Older Axl sprinted Spritely   around the stage like a 25 year old Axl. πŸ˜‰ Older Axl was having the time of his life , with a huge smile on his face. He sang songs Axl had never even heard of such as IRS, Don't Damn Me, and Bad Apples. Duff, Slash, and the New Members Axl had never even met all played hard. The crowd loved Current Guns N'Roses. Axl was proud.

But then something bad happened. Older Axl sang a loud, high pitched screeching wail during the ending of Chinese Democracy song(the word "true," and promptly lost his voice. Older Axl looked mortified. Axl thought, "Oh no." My voice is a huge part of my selling point, and Older me has just lost his voice. A Band Manager asked Older Axl if his voice was okay. Older Axl shook his head and made the "gone," gesture.

The Band Manager asked if there was anyone in the Audience who could fill in for Older Axl. Older Axl looked hopefully at the Audience.

Axl knew he had to make a tough choice. He needed to go on stage and fill in for Older Axl. Axl raised his hand and said,"I'm sure I can fill in for Ol.. Axl. I am a huge fan of Guns N'Roses. Older Axl looked curiously at Axl and at The Band Manager. Older Axl felt he could trust this young man and gave his approval, and Axl went up on stage and sang Sweet Child Of Mine, It's So Easy, Paradise City, Rocket Queen, Welcome To The Jungle(In the bridge for Welcome To The Jungle Axl sang,"You know where you are, you're in 2022 baby, you're gonna die!" The Crowd loved his impromptu adlib), Night Train, Out Ta Get Me, Mr. Brownstone, flawlessly and even danced energetically and wildly like his normal self. Older Axl watched in awe that this young man could sing his songs so flawlessly and dance like him. Older Axl was impressed.

Axl, as a gift of sorts to Older Axl and their Fans did Chinese Democracy and sang the high pitched screeching wail that Older Axl sang before it took away his voice, and his voice was even longer compared to Older Axl's attempt at it and Axl didn't lose his voice doing it. Fans were impressed and cheered wildly.

Even Older Axl was showing he was in awe..Both Axls were happy they made their Fans happy. Both Axls smiled at each other and the other Band Members were impressed and happy. Everybody took a bow, to huge cheers..

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 11:18am
After the show, the Band Member said that Older Axl wanted to talk to Axl. Older Axl had gotten his voice back.

Axl was led backstage, and met Older Axl.

Older Axl said gratefully,"Thanks for coming through for me tonight. You really helped me out."

Axl smiled happily. "You're welcome, Axl," Axl told Older Axl.

Older Axl looked deeply at Axl. "I had a feeling I could trust you. You remind me so much of me when I was young."

Axl blushed. He decided he needed to tell Older Axl the truth.

"That's because I am the younger you," Axl told Older Axl.

Older Axl wasn't even all that freaked out and felt at ease with what Younger Axl was telling him. Older Axl smiled at him.

Axl told Older Axl,"I'm so proud of you and Current Guns N'Roses," Axl told him proudly.

Older Axl smiled back happily. "I'm glad you're proud.

They chatted for a long while and Axl begun to feel tired. Axl and Older Axl exchanged phone numbers and Axl went back to his Hotel.

He went to sleep. He woke up and watched the News. The News had a segment on his impromptu singing with Guns N'Roses, and News Anchors jokingly wondered if Young Axl Rose had time traveled from 1987 to 2022. Oh no, Axl thought worriedly. Axl's stomach growled again and he knew he had to eat. He was hungry, but he knew he risked being outed as Axl Rose.

Axl decided to order No Contact Room Service and paid with his prepaid credit card. He ate and drank in his Hotel Room. Axl knew going in that going to see Current Guns N'Roses was extremely risky, but he was more thinking along the lines of risky as in freaking out Older Axl.

If 25 year old Axl was looking at 12 year old Axl, he most likely would have felt at least a little freaked out. Actually going up on stage and singing Guns N'Roses songs to help out Older Axl was plain dangerous and risky. But Axl knew he couldn't help but help out Older Axl who was in serious need of his help.

He took a shower, watched TV, and fell asleep.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 11:20am
Axl really liked Cake Cream and wanted to learn more about them. Axl looked up Cake Cream. He found out they would be performing at a local Bar. Axl put on a hat, his bandanas and went to that Bar and watched them play their set. Axl was amazed. After the set, Axl approached Cake Cream and properly introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Michael Randall Johnson," he said, smiling. I'm in the Music Business, and I think I can help you guys become big."

Cake Cream looked at him suspiciously. "How do we know you're not some Scammer?" Mike, the Lead Singer asked him warily. The other four Members backed up Mike's sentiments. Axl took off his hat and bandanas.

Cake Cream looked at him in awe and recognized him as that guy that helped Axl out last night!. Axl smiled. "Axl asked l,"How do you feel about Guns N'Roses?

Jimmy, the Bassist responded,"We're huge Fans of Guns N'Roses. We aspire to be like them." Axl smiled. "I'm a huge Guns N'Roses Fan myself," Axl said. I think you guys are the Young Guns N'Roses of 2022.

Cake Cream all smiled. Axl asked if they had a Manager. Cake Cream didn't have a Manager. Axl offered to be their Manager and they accepted. They exchanged phone numbers. Cake Cream is definitely my calling for 2022! Axl thought happily. They all chatted and then Axl left.

Axl went to his hotel and started wondering how to make Cake Cream huge Stars.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 11:22am
Axl decided to go to Claven Records and promote Cake Cream. He showed the opening they did for Guns N'Roses latest show and Claven Record Executives were impressed. They told Axl to have them cut a Demo. Axl was excited and called Cake Cream and told them the good news. All of Cake Cream was excited as Claven Records is a huge Record Label in 2022. They agreed to meet up with Axl to cut the Demo the next day.

The next day, Axl told them he believed that they were 2022's Guns N'Roses and that he believed in them.

Axl had them play into a Cassette tape. Axl and they all went to Claven Records and turned in the Demo. Claven Records Execs were awed by the Demo and Cake Cream and Axl were excited. Claven Records told them they had a lot of real potential.

Claven Records told Cake Cream and Axl that they wanted to buy the Demo for $100,000 and   Axl and Cake Cream were excited paperwork and contracts were read, understood, and signed and they sold the Demo. The next day, the Demo was unbeknownst put on ITUNES for sale by Claven Records and it hit number 1 on the Billboard 100.

Axl and Cake Cream were excited. The Demo was a huge hit! Fans loved it!

A couple of days later, Cake Cream and Axl threw a huge "We made it!" Party, filled with lots of Cake Cream Fans. The Party was filled with a lot of fun, alcoholic drinks, and food and music. Axl was very tired after a couple of hours and fell asleep. While he slept, Cake Cream Fans mentioned how weird it was that Michael always wore long sleeved shirts even in the very hot April.

Cake Cream acknowledged that this was weird, and Jimmy rolled back Axl's right sleeve and gasped as he saw the Appetite For Destruction Cross Forearm Tattoo, the same Tattoo Axl Rose had.

Jimmy said to his Bandmates, check out Michael's Cross Tattoo. It's the same one Axl Rose has. In the same spot." Cake Cream stared at Axl's Tattoo in complete shock. Was Michael really Axl Rose? The Cake Cream Fans also saw Axl's Tattoo. And all gasped. That's Axl Rose! A lot of Fans gasped in shock.

Billy played Devil's Advocate and said,"Michael can't be Axl Rose. Michael is about 25 and Axl is 60. Besides, Michael and Axl showed up on stage together side by side. If Michael really is Axl, the older Axl would have disappeared. There's no way two Axls would have shown up on stage at Guns N'Roses latest Concert. Sure, Michael has the same exact Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo that Axl has in the same exact spot, but Michael is a huge Guns N'Roses Fan. He could have easily just gotten a replica of Axl's Cross Tattoo on his right forearm to show how big of a Fan he is of Guns N'Roses. Also, young Axl has red hair. Michael's hair is Black. I can't see Axl dying his signature and beloved red hair Black."

Jimmy said, "Hmm. Billy, you have a valid point that it be impossible for someone to stand next to themselves. And Michael could have gotten a replica of Axl's Cross Tattoo. Axl could have dyed his red hair Black if he wanted to disguise himself. But let's check Michael's wallet to be sure. If Michael really is Axl, he'd have something like an ID that has Axl's personal information on it." Billy agreed that Jimmy made perfect sense. All of Cream agreed.

Cake Cream searched Axl's wallet. They saw Michael Randall Johnson born in 1997. Billy said, "See. Michael isn't Axl. He's really Michael like he says he is." Mike pointed out that there was another ID. Cream saw Axl's REAL ID, the one that said,"Axl Rose, Birthdate February 1962, expiration date February 1989 with his face on it. Axl for some reason carried around his REAL ID and his fake ID too. "Holy shait!" Billy said in shock. "Michael really is Axl Rose! "

They couldn't believe their Manager was really Axl Rose. No wonder Axl was so flawlessly able to cover for Older Axl at the latest Guns N'Roses show.

Cake Cream was so shocked, they left Axl's sleeve up, too in shock to roll it back down. They left Axl alone sleeping. Axl woke up a little later and immediately saw his sleeve was rolled up and his Cross Tattoo was clearly visible! "No!" Axl thought panicked, sitting up as suddenly as he did in his November Rain video. Axl had a feeling he had been exposed.

He quickly pulled down his sleeve and went back to the party. The Cake Cream Fans had left and it was just Cake Cream and Axl left. Cake Cream was looking at him intently. Axl blushed, uncomfortably.

Jimmy said,"Michael, it's kind of hot. Sure you don't want to change into a short sleeve shirt? You must be dying of the heat in that long sleeved shirt. You can change into my short sleeved shirt. "

Axl instinctively put his hand over his forearm and said,"No, I'm good."

Got anything to hide, Axl?" Billy, the Drummer asked him pointedly. "My name is Michael, " Axl lied, sweating.

Andy, the Keyboard Player asked,"Billy's right. Why do you keep wearing long sleeved shirts in April? It's 80 degrees!

My name is Michael, Axl lied, sweating. "I enjoy wearing long sleeved shirts as a Fashion choice."

James, the Guitarist said," You sounded flawless when you covered for Axl at the Guns N'Roses Show. You sounded like his younger self."

Axl said,"I'm not Axl Rose."

Mike said,"Come on, we saw your Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo.

Axl said,"I thought Axl's Appetite For Destruction Cross Tattoo looked cool, so I got a replica of it." Axl looked nervous

Jimmy said,"So, you also thought Axl's ID looked so cool, you ended up getting a replica of Axl's ID too?" Jimmy knowingly questioned with a knowing smirk. Axl looked at the ground, with a caught look on his face and body language. Jimmy said,"We saw your Axl Rose ID. We know that you're Axl Rose. Just admit it. We're your Fans, Axl. We love you." Cake Cream all confirmed this
The "We're your Fans, we love you," is what really caused Axl to let his guard down. He admitted,"Yes, I'm Axl Rose," Axl said, reluctantly.

Cake Cream smiled and admitted they were happy he was there. Axl smiled and felt a huge sense of relief. He felt a huge weight had been lifted off of his shoulders.

Cake Cream wondered how Axl ended up in 2022 when he lived in 1987, and Axl admitted he had no idea how he ended up in 2022. Cake Cream smiled and once again mentioned how happy they were that he was there.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 1:54pm
"Please don't tell anyone that I'm really Axl Rose" Axl pleaded. Cake Cream Members looked at each other guiltily.

Axl caught this and asked,"Who else saw my Tattoo and ID? Axl asked, mildly panicked.

Jimmy guiltily replied,"Cake Fans saw your Cross Tattoo."

"Holy shait!" Axl exclaimed, scared. Then he calmed down and asked,"Did anyone take pictures of my Tattoo?"

Cake Cream Members shook their heads. "Billy said,"We didn't see any of them take pictures" .

Axl breathed a sigh of relief. "If no one took any pictures, I really have nothing to worry about, Axl said. Cake Cream smiled.

Axl fully relaxed, confident that his secret was safe. But then, a little while later, Andy said,"Uh oh," to the rest of Cake Cream. Cake Cream . He showed his Bandmates the viral video on YouTube a Cake Cream Fan had taken of Axl's Tattoo while he slept. Axl was eating a ham and cheese sandwich in the kitchen, oblivious to the Viral Video(He wasn't even watching YouTube. )

Cake Cream knew eventually that Axl would see the Axl Rose Tattoo viral video, but they wanted to keep him from finding out about this viral video for as long as possible. They partly blamed themselves for exposing his Tattoo in the first place in a party full of Cake Fans while he slept. They all felt guilt for that. They all knew deep down they could have just checked his Tattoo while he slept after the Fans had left. And asked him if he was really Axl Rose in private.
Axl finished eating his ham and cheese sandwich and went to the living room where Cake Cream was watching a video on YouTube.

"What are you guys watching?" Axl asked curiously. Cake Cream Members all jumped.

"Axl!" Andy said in uncomfortable shock! We thought you were in the kitchen eating your ham and cheese sandwich.

"I'm finished," Axl said.

Cake Cream giggled uncomfortably. Axl felt something was going on. "Guys, what's going on?" Axl asked them.

Billy very suspiciously turned off YouTube and asked Axl if he wanted to go to sleep.

Axl wryly said,"The last time I fell asleep in this house, you guys exposed my Tattoo to a bunch of random Fans." Axl quipped passive aggressively.

Axl, we just wanted to see why you always wear long sleeved shirts even in the hot April. We didn't know a Fan would take a video of your Tattoo and upload it to YouTube, Billy said impulsively.

Axl caught on to the "Fan took video of your Tattoo and uploaded it to YouTube," as the other Cake Cream Members lightly hit Billy in the arm for saying that to Axl.

"A Fan took a video of my Tattoo?" Axl resppnded, mildly panicked.

"Cake Cream lowered their eyes and admitted that Axl's Tattoo video went viral on YouTube.

Axl asked,"What does viral on YouTube mean?" In 1987, Viral means a contagious virus that spreads around quickly. But I don't know what it means in 2022. "

Mike responded,"Viral on YouTube means that it's been viewed MANY times.

"NO!" Axl exclaimed, panic rumbling through his stomach. A bunch of People would now know his secret!

"We're sorry, Axl, " Cake Cream Members told him.

You guys are sorry? Axl responded with biting disdain. "I could be kidnapped or get murdered as a result of a bunch of People now knowing that I ended up in 2022 as a result of this." Axl sneered angrily. "But thank you guys for saying you're sorry," Axl bitterly quipped.

Jimmy said,"You could have just told us upfront that you were Axl. We wouldn't have had to expose you in front of a bunch of Fans if you'd just told us the truth from the get go. We would have kept your secret. We wouldn't have told anyone else you were Axl." Jimmy felt guilty about what they'd done to Axl, but tried deflecting the blame to Axl. Cake Cream all backed up what Jimmy said.

"Axl responded angrily,"Fine, find yourselves a new Manager!" And left angrily. He went back to his Hotel Room, feeling both mad and guilty at the same time.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 1:58pm
Axl felt guilty over storming away from Cake Cream like that. His stomach turned uncontrollably. "They made a mistake. They didn't mean to hurt you," his conscience tortured him.

He ate and went to bed, tossing and turning in his sleep. He woke up feeling like shait over storming off like that. He got ready for the day. He found himself wondering and worrying about what Cake Cream was doing now. He reluctantly called Billy.

Billy coldly told him,"I really don't want to speak to you."

Please? Axl begged him. "I'm really sorry about storming off on you guys yesterday."

Billy softened. "You promise you're sorry?" He asked him tentatively.

Axl said,"Yes, I promise I really am sorry about storming off on you guys yesterday."

Billy said," Okay, apology accepted. I'll talk to the other Cake Cream Members."

Axl smiled and said,"Thank you!" He felt relieved. Billy welcomed him.

Later, Billy called him and told him they wanted him to come over and they could talk this over face to face.

Axl got ready and went to Jimmy's house where all of them were waiting for him. Axl told them he was sorry about what he did yesterday. Axl put his finger in his ear nervously and then took out his finger and looked at it.

"Uh, Axl, why did you stick your finger in your ear and then take it out and look at it?" Jimmy asked.

Axl responded,"I'm feeling nervous."

Jimmy and Cake Cream looked at each other nervously themselves.

Finally, Jimmy spoke. "Uh, Axl, you are from 1987 and you didn't start putting your finger in your ear and then taking it out and looking at it out of nervousness until 1989. The other Cake Cream Members confirmed this.

Axl was like,"Oh well. Do you guys forgive me?" Cake Cream said they forgave him.

They watched TV, and St. Louis was mentioned in a show they were watching.

"Fuc St. Louis! Fuc those Concert Rioting Assholes!" Axl said angrily.

Cake Cream looked at each other nervously again. Axl hadn't had any problems with St. Louis until 1991 when the Riverport Concert Riot happened.

Billy said,"Uh, Axl, you were mad at St. Louis in 1991 because of the Riverport Concert Riot. You are from 1987. Technically, you shouldn't remember that." Cake Cream Members confirmed this.

Cake Cream Members were wondering why 1987 Axl was acting like his near future selves.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 1:59pm
Cake Cream Members were wondering if Axl would soon go into the era he snapped in 1991. They wondered if they should get him a Therapist.

"Axl, are you feeling okay? Jimmy asked him, concerned.

"I'm fine. Just feeling pissed at St. Louis," Axl responded.

"Billy said,"You know in 2022, there's a lot of People you can talk to if you feel like you need any help. There's a lot more help available in 2022 than in 1987 and 1991.

Axl said,"Are you calling me crazy?" He felt offended and insulted.

Cake Cream Members looked at each other nervously.

Andy said,"We're trying to prevent you from snapping like your future self did in 1991. You're showing signs of acting like your near future selves."

Axl remembered at the store that the Employee mentioned Axl went crazy in 1991. He told Cake Cream Members this.

They confirmed what he said. They all including Axl agreed that Axl needed a Therapist in order to prevent snapping.

The next day, they took him to a Therapist and the Therapist and Axl opened up about feeling lost, stressed, and overwhelmed and not quite feeling like he belonged. The Therapist listened to him intently and communicated back. Axl felt better after his session and grateful he had Cake Cream Members looking out for him.

After the Session, Cake Cream Members and Axl went to Burger King. After eating, they were walking down the street when a Paparazzi Person followed Axl and said,"Hey Axl Rose!" And snapped pictures of Axl without his permission. Please stop following me and taking pictures of me," Axl said politely. Cake Cream Members stood up for Axl saying,"Please leave Michael alone. He's not Axl Rose."

The Paparazzi Person continued to snap pictures of Axl and follow him . Axl fed up said,"If you don't stop taking pictures of me and following me, I'm going to punch you in your fucing face and break that f**king camera!" The Paparazzi Person continued to snap pictures of Axl and follow him. Axl fed up, yelled, "Fuc you!" And punched the Paparazzi Person in his face and broke his camera. The Paparazzi person was stunned and left with his broken camera. Axl was satisfied his pictures wouldn't be published if the camera was broken.

Cake Cream Members were concerned that someone else could have taken pictures of what just happened.

Jimmy said,"I think you just signed your own arrest Warrant, Axl," he said nervously.

Axl said smugly,"The camera's broken. No way will this guy publish my pictures. It was just us and that Creep. No way am I getting arrested. "

Billy said,"But this happened on a public street. Anyone driving by could take pictures. That Creep could press charges.

Axl wondered if Billy had a valid point. Cake Cream and Axl went to Billy's house and checked YouTube. Sure enough, it was filmed and already going viral on YouTube.

SHAIT! Axl cried emotionally. Cake Cream Members tried to soothe Axl's mind by pointing out that Axl was acting in self defense when he punched the Paparazzi Person and the Paparazzi Person had it coming.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:00pm
Cake Cream wondered if they should hide Axl. They were huge fans of his and didn't want him to end up behind bars. A few hours later, Police knocked on Billy's door. Jimmy, Andy, James, Billy, and Mike hid Axl in Billy's secret compartment closet door.

Billy nervously opened the door and the Police informed him they were looking for Axl Rose. Billy claimed they last saw Axl Rose at the latest Guns N'Roses Show days ago and didn't know where he was. The rest of Cake Cream backed up Billy.

"Mind if we look around for Axl?"

Billy emotionally said,"We already told you! We don't know where Axl is!" He begun to sweat uncomfortably. The other Cake Cream Members backed up Billy again.

"We're coming in anyways," the Police said. They came in and started searching for Axl.

"Billy said, " We already told you, Axl isn't here! Please leave!"

Jimmy said,"This is an unlawful search. Axl's not in this house. Leave us alone. " Other Cake Cream Members also protested this.

The Police continued searching for Axl.

Axl's heart was palpitating. He thanked his lucky stars Cake Cream liked him so much, they were hiding him from Police. Billy told him this was a secret compartment closet, but he knew there was a chance he could still be found if the Police opened this door. Axl was able to crawl into an upper vent.

The Police searched the house and didn't find Axl. But then they went to the secret compartment closet where Axl had been hiding.

Billy emotionally cried,"Axl's not in there! Please leave!" The Police ignored Billy and opened the door. Axl wasn't there.

Billy was shocked but calmly said,"See? Axl's not here." He and the other Cake Cream Members looked at each other in confusion and shock. Where the hell was Axl?" All of Cake Cream wondered telepathically to each other. The Police said,"It's obvious Axl isn't in this house. We're leaving."

The Police left. Axl breathed a sigh of relief, safe in his hiding place.

Axl crawled back down out of the vent and went back to the closet and walked out.

Cake Cream Members wondered where he had disappeared too. Axl answered with a smile,"I hid in the upper vent. Billy, your secret compartment closet is not all that hidden," Axl said wryly. Billy blushed guilty. But thank you for trying."

Billy then thought and said,"Wait! My house has a hidden crawl space! You can hide there if Police come back! Cake Cream Members were like,"Yeah, you do have a hidden crawl space!" Axl asked to see it. They showed it to him. Axl hid in it as practice and he was completely hidden from anyone looking. Axl was glad he was skinny and wryly thought that no way would chubbier older Axl be able to hide in this crawl space. Axl left the crawl space.

Cake Cream Members heard another knock. This time, it was the FBI looking for Axl. And they had a Search Warrant. They had to let the FBI come in. Cake Cream Members told Axl to hide in the hidden crawl space and he did. The FBI were let in and they looked for Axl. They came close to the hidden crawl space and Axl's heart caught in his throat. Please God, let me be completely hidden," he silently prayed. The FBI searched the area around the hidden crawl space but didn't see Axl. They left and Axl breathed another sigh of relief. Axl left the crawl space.

Cake Cream Members told Axl they were sorry for exposing his Tattoo in a house full of Cake Cream Fans and indirectly causing Axl to become a Fugitive. Axl said,"You didn't mean to harm me," he said understanding. I thank you for hiding me from the Police and the FBI."

Cake Cream welcomed him.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:03pm
Do you guys want to record a new song now?" Axl asked Cake Cream.

Cake Cream looked around at each other incredulously. And at Axl. Axl was asking if they wanted to record a song with all that was happening with him?

Andy asked,"Are you sure we should be recording a song now? I mean, shouldn't we be more focused on keeping you hidden from the Authorities? You're in trouble with the law. " Cake Cream were like," We were also thinking that."

"The Authorities left," Axl said and I'm still your Manager," Axl reasoned, smiling. Working under stress is a part of Rock And Roll life." Guns N'Roses have performed under stress like the time we did a show when all of us were high and drunk out of our minds. We were fuced up out of our minds as we had just snorted lines of Cocaine and chased it down with shots of Whiskey just minutes before the show. We still ended up doing the show decently.

Cake Cream asked if he was suggesting they get high and drunk and then perform.

Axl said,"No, we did that in the late 80's when you could do drugs and drink openly in the street and not be arrested. If you did that in 2022, you'd most likely be arrested. Axl reasoned.

Cake Cream talked amongst themselves and decided that Axl was right. They recorded a new song and it sounded great. It was reminiscent of Out Ta Get Me and Axl wondered how they would send it to Claven Records. Axl was a Fugitive and Cake Cream were most likely Suspects for abetting him.

"Working under stress is a part of Rock And Roll," Axl reminded himself out loud. Cake Cream heard him and looked at him curiously. Axl blushed.

Axl thought and thought. Finally he came up with a solution. He told Billy to give the new song to Claven Records the next morning wearing a disguise. Billy trusted Axl and was like,"Good idea, Axl!"

The next day, Billy put on a hat, a wig,   and sunglasses and went to Claven Records and claimed he found this unnamed tape outside. Claven Records execs took it from him and thanked him. Billy welcomed them and left.

He went back home and Axl and Cake Cream asked how it went and Billy said,"It went smoothly."

They all smiled. They ordered no contact pizza and ate it when it came.

They turned on the radio and the new song was already playing on the radio! They cheered happily. They went on Social Media and Cake Cream Fans were praising the new song and thought,"This definitely sounds like Cake Cream! I love the new song!"

Cake Cream and Axl were happy. Cake Cream were definitely becoming huge stars, which was Axl's goal for them .

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:05pm
Axl had to chuckle at the irony of his Out Ta Get Me song and his situation and the fact that Cake Cream's new song sounded suspiciously like Out Ta Get Me. Axl pointed this out to Cake Cream. Cake Cream smiled and Jimmy said,,How ironic that the Authorities really are out to get you now just like the song.

Axl chortled,"But I'm not fucing innocent." He laughed wryly.

Jimmy also acknowledged the irony that the new song sounded like Out Ta Get Me at the same time they were hiding Axl from the Authorities. They all smiled.

They turned on the News and there was a segment where they played a little of Cake Cream's new song and Guns N'Roses Out Ta Get Me and mentioned how incredibly alike the songs were. News Anchors wondered if whoever made the new song could get sued by Guns N'Roses for Plagiarism/Copyright Infringement.

Some random People were interviewed if they thought the new song sounded a lot like Out Ta Get Me. Each and everyone of the People thought the new song sounded suspiciously a lot like Out Ta Get Me. They were asked if Guns N'Roses should sue whoever made the new song. The answers were basically "Guns N'Roses should sue whoever made the new song.

Cake Cream Members looked at Axl uncomfortably. "Good job, Manager. Now People are wondering if we plagarized Guns N'Roses and thinking we should get sued," Jimmy said bitingly.

Axl responded," Come on, current Guns N'Roses is not going to sue you guys. I'll call Older Axl and talk this out with him to be sure."

Cake Cream agreed.

Axl called Older Axl and begged him to claim that Current Guns N'Roses wouldn't sue Cake Cream for plagiarism because it was an approved sample by Guns N'Roses.

Older Axl said with a sigh,"Axl, the new Cake Cream song does sound a lot like Out Ta Get Me. You really messed up big time with that one."

Axl said,"Please? Cake Cream is a big fan of us and they would love it if you guys would say you won't sue them for plagiarism and claim it was an approved sample. It will mean a lot to them. They just wanted to pay homage to us with the new song."

Older Axl said with a reluctant sigh,"Okay, I'll talk Current Guns N'Roses into claiming it was an approved sample.

Axl was grateful. He thanked Older Axl and was welcomed. He told Cake Cream the good news and they were all relieved.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:06pm
Older Axl and Current Guns N'Roses came through and publicly in a News Interview claimed that they would not be suing Cake Cream and claimed they gave Cake Cream permission to sample Out Ta Get Me.

Axl and Cake Cream breathed a sigh of relief. But Andy pointed out that Axl was still a Fugitive and they still had that problem. Axl looked shyly at the ground.

Mike tried to lighten up the mood by saying," "As someone named Axl once asked in Sweet Child Of Mine," "Where do we go? Where do we go now? Where do we go now?"

Axl had to chuckle at that one and so did Cake Cream.

Axl responded, in the tune of Sweet Child Of Mine, "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know where we go now."

Cake Cream and Axl were now bursting into even more laughter. The tension was slightly dissolved and they decided to kick back and relax and just put the fact that Axl was a Wanted Fugitive and they were accomplices harboring him on the back burner. Axl thought happily,"Cake Cream are more than my Fans or my Clients. They're my Friends. Like my Brothers even. He smiled.

Axl and Cake Cream spent the next hour just having fun, watching TV and kicking back and relaxing when they saw that there was now a $5,000 Bounty for tips leading to Axl Rose's arrest.

$5,000 Bounty for my arrest? Axl said dumbfounded. All I did was punch a guy in the face and break his camera who had been harassing me!"

Cake Cream said,"We know Axl. We know. We were there with you. That guy deserved to get hit by you and his camera broken. He kept following you and snapping pictures of you even after you asked him to stop."

Jimmy said,"We're still going to protect you. We won't let them find you. Cake Cream backed up Jimmy. Axl trusted Cake Cream and relaxed. He relaxed so much that he fell asleep again.

Andy said,"I don't like the fact that we're harboring a Fugitive. Axl should be out of this house. We should turn in Axl and collect the $5,000. $1,000 for each of us. Get paid to get rid of our problem. Kill two birds with one stone.

Billy stared at Andy in shock. "We are not turning in Axl for $5,000. He's our Friend." The other Cake Cream Bandmates felt uncomfortable that Andy was even thinking of turning in Axl for $5,000. They were disgusted. Billy sent Andy $5,000 through Zelle from his bank account and said,"Here's $5,000 all for you. Don't turn Axl in."

Andy took the $5,000 and agreed to not turn Axl in. Cake Cream were stunned that Andy wanted to give up Axl in the first place for the $5,000. Axl slept for a couple of hours and then woke up.

Axl said with a huge smile, "Thank you guys for hiding me from Authorities. It really means a lot to me. I trust you guys."

Andy said, "We enjoy having you here. We enjoy having you as a Guest. We're glad you're here." He smiled at Axl.

Axl smiled at Andy back. Other Cake Cream Members stared at each other in uncomfortable confusion. Just a little while ago, Andy suggested they sell out Axl for $5,000. Now he was acting like he didn't attempt to sell out Axl just a little while ago. They pointed out to each other that Andy constantly kept bringing up the fact that Axl was a Fugitive when the other four were just happy to have him there. They admitted in hindsight that Andy's constant bringing up Axl being a Fugitive was a huge red flag.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:07pm
Police soon knocked on Billy's house again. And showed up with both an Arrest and a Search Warrant. The viral video that was on YouTube showed that Cake Cream was with Axl when the altercation with the Paparazzi Person happened. They were also seen on Burger King surveillance camera hanging out with each other and eating together earlier that day. Also they were seen at the bar where Axl first approached them, seen on Claven Records surveillance camera, the Fan that took the viral video of Axl's Tattoo had also filmed Cake Cream in the same shot at the party together. Meaning they lied about last seeing Axl at the latest Guns N'Roses Concert days ago.

Axl hid in the hidden crawl space again as Police searched the house again for him. Axl's conscience tortured him. "You can't keep causing Authorities to search Billy's house," his conscience scolded him. "Turn yourself in," his conscience told him.

He heard the Police say,"We know for a fact that you guys were with Axl after the latest Guns N'Roses Concert days ago. All five of you are accomplices and are liable to be under arrest if you don't give up Axl or he doesn't turn himself in. "Cake Cream admitted they were hanging out with Axl the day of the Paparazzi Person altercation, had a party with him, were at Burger King with him, were at the bar with him and at Claven Records with him, but claimed that they went their separate ways and hadn't seen Axl since they were with him when the Altercation with the Paparazzi Person happened. Police questioned them further, they refused to give up Axl and Police finally left.

Axl left the hidden crawl space and once again thanked Cake Cream for hiding him and was welcomed. They ate and chatted and Axl took a shower and went to sleep.

Axl woke up at 3 AM. Axl's conscience was really bothering him. He knew he had to turn himself in. He took his cellphone, a mask, his wallet with his REAL ID in it and left Billy's house. He knew that Cake Cream wouldn't have allowed him to turn himself in if they were awake and he had to do this while they were all asleep and had no idea he had even left the house. He walked to the nearest Police Station and turned himself in.

"I'm Axl Rose, he told the Police. "I'm here to turn myself in. The Cops looked at him in shock. They ran his Social Security number and his records and were amazed his records showed he was last arrested in the 1980's. He looked about 25. How did this 25 year old looking guy have records stating he had been arrested in the 1980's? He showed his REAL ID. The Cops were stunned. This 25 year old looking guy was 60 according to his ID.

He was patted down and given a strip search and the Cops looked in amazement at his multiple Tattoos. Axl smirked as he had nothing to hide on him. The Cops found nothing on him. His Mugshot was taken. He had a relieved smirk on his face in his Mugshot as turning himself in took a huge weight off his shoulders. His fingerprints were taken, he was given an orange jumpsuit. His personal belongings and original clothes were relinquished to Police. His Bond was set at $40,000. He was given a Court Date for three days from now.

He would have to remain in Custody until then if the bond wasn't met. He was put in the same cell as drunks, drug addicts, and shoplifters. Axl thanked God none of these people were Murderers or Rapists. News of his booking spread fast and his Mugshot trended quickly. Axl fell asleep.

At 8 AM, Billy came to visit him. Axl woke up and chatted with him. Billy said,"You should have told us you were going to turn yourself in. We would have went with you and supported you." Axl quipped wryly. "No, you wouldn't. You guys would have stopped me from turning myself in. Billy sheepishly admitted they would have stopped him. Axl said,"I know you guys and know that you guyswould have stopped me. That's exactly why I turned myself in in the middle of the night alone while you guys were sleeping. Billy blushed shyly.

Axl smiled and sang,"Where do we go? Where do we go? Where do we go now?" Making Billy laugh. Billy said that Cake Cream set up a Go Fund Me page for Axl's Bond and said it already had $15,000 in it. Axl asked what a Go Fund Me page was and Billy said it was basically a Charity. Axl smiled and said," Thank you." Billy smiled back and welcomed him. They chatted for a long while and Billy checked the Go Fund Me page and the Go Fund Me page had reached the $40,000 goal!

Billy smiled and said,"You have a lot of Fans. We love you. So much we're willing to pay $40,000 to get you out of jail!" Billy winked. Axl smiled back. Axl's Bond was paid with the Go Fund Me page and he was free to go until his Court date. He got his personal belongings back and changed back into his original clothes and the orange jumpsuit given back. He and Billy walked back to his house.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 2:08pm
When they got to Billy's house, Cake Cream asked Axl how his stay in jail was.

Axl responded with a smile, "It was pretty easy. I was record searched, strip searched, my mugshot and fingerprints taken and put in a cell with drug addicts, drunks, and shoplifters. I slept much of the way and was given a Court Date and bailed out through the Go Fund Me. Thank you guys for the Go Fund Me."

Cake Cream smiled and welcomed him.

Andy asked,"Are you still a Fugitive? Will we still have to hide you?"

Cake Cream couldn't believe that Andy was still bringing up the Fugitive thing.

Axl responded,"I turned myself in and was released on bail just hours later. I'm no longer a Fugitive. You guys don't have to hide me anymore. I can walk openly now. But thank you guys for hiding me."

Cake Cream welcomed him and Axl and Cake Cream bathed and got ready for the day. They went to Denny's. The same Denny's that Axl went to a few days ago. Axl had the same Waiter again.

His Waiter who was named Thomas warmly welcomed him and said,"Long time no see, Axl. Axl blushed and warmly responded back. Okay, I'm Axl Rose. I had to claim I wasn't Axl the other day because of obvious reasons.

Thomas said,"No problem." He warmly talked to Cake Cream too and they warmly responded back. Thomas took all of their orders and left. As they waited for their food, a couple of Guns N'Roses Fans and Cake Cream Fans begged them for Autographs.

Axl said,"Fans asking for Autographs is also a huge part of Rock And Roll." Cake Cream nodded and all of them signed their autographs for their Fans. Their Fans were happy. All of them smiled back. Cake Cream and Axl all chatted with their Fans. The Fans went soon went back to their tables. Cake Cream and Axl's foods were soon given and they ate and drank. After eating, they paid their bills and left.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic