Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Guns N'Roses Corner! :D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Cranedy Pouth Cranedy Pouth wrote:

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Hmm. I have half a mind to ask CIH Posters to Register on the first Website and Troll the shait out of them.... 😈

Most of CIH doesn't hate Guns N'Roses so much they'd troll a Guns N'Roses fan website. You would have better luck asking people who genuinely hate Guns N'Roses to troll the first Website.

I genuinely hate them and I still won't do it.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 2:34pm

I don't hate Guns and Roses. I just hate their fans.

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 3:06pm

Good job on fixing your link, Donathan! I see the Website now!

Uh, not really, I am getting 404 file or directory not found.Thumbs Down
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I have room in my heart to hate both.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Cranedy Pouth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2022 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

Donathan fixed the link in his edited post.

https://www.voy.com/250279/
Using nuclear weapons on problem people is not the answer, you psychopath!

Also, Keith Richards is a damn cockroach outliving everybody! LOL
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2022 at 2:05am
Donathan, asking people to join a Guns N'Roses Website with the sole intent of talking s.h.i.t about Guns N'Roses isn't the best idea for you to say. You're inviting people to talk s.h.i.t about a band you are a fan of. I get you feel pissed you were banned from that website, but asking people to talk s.h.i.t about Guns N'Roses? Sounds counterintuitive. Why not find another Guns N'Roses friendly website?

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2022 at 1:08pm

Why? We Guns N'Roses Fans are cool People. It's not like we're Charlie Manson Fans, Charlie, now THAT was a cold blooded Motherfecker!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2022 at 5:10pm

Why? We Guns N'Roses Fans are cool People. It's not like we're Charlie Manson Fans, Charlie, now THAT was a cold blooded Motherfecker!

It's both interesting and ironic that you specifically said Charlie Manson.

https://www.google.com/search?q=axl+rose+charles+manson+shirt&oq=axl+rose+charlie+mandon&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0i13l2j0i13i30j0i5i13i30j0i8i13i30j0i5i13i30j0i390l2.12537j0j4&client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=XAQNHcca4bl2uM

This looks suspiciously like Charlie Manson to me. Sure you don't want to change the person you mentioned?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2022 at 5:18pm

Why? We Guns N'Roses Fans are cool People.  It's not like we're Charlie Manson Fans, Charlie, now THAT was a cold blooded Motherfecker!  

Some of us do not agree with the notion that fans of a schlocky band like GNR are "cool people".

If they were cool people, they wouldn't listen to such sh*tty music. 

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2022 at 6:09pm

I fixed the link in an edited post!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2022 at 3:46am

It's both interesting and ironic that you specifically said Charlie Manson.

https://www.google.com/search?q=axl+rose+charles+manson+shirt&oq=axl+rose+charlie+mandon&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0i13l2j0i13i30j0i5i13i30j0i8i13i30j0i5i13i30j0i390l2.12537j0j4&client=ms-android-tmus-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=XAQNHcca4bl2uM

This looks suspiciously like Charlie Manson to me. Sure you don't want to change the person you mentioned?

Oh wow, that is bad, but I'll chalk it up to Axl most likely doing impulsive Trolling when he wore that shirt and not that Axl is an actual fan of Charlie Manson. I thought of saying,"Jack The Ripper," when I was writing that post, but decided against it and put Charlie Manson. I wonder if I should have just said,"Jack The Ripper..." Charlie didn't kill anyone himself,he just told his Followers to kill People. But he didn't kill anyone. Jack was a Rapist and a Serial Killer. Jack is much worse than Charlie.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 4:18pm
https://www.a-4-d.com/f11-gn-r-news-rumours-and-discussions

This Website that kicked Donathan out, well, the Forum Donathan was most active in was actually booming while he was still an active member. After Donathan got kicked out, was empty for about a week before someone finally made a new thread and it was a thread asking something like,"Looking for Fans who were into Guns N'Roses from 1987-1994." That Website deserves it's virtually non activity after kicking out Donathan. They shot themselves in the foot when they got rid of Donathan who was keeping that Forum alive. Those People who kicked out Donathan are creeps. They're creepy. They're trash. They're garbage . They're idiots. They're losers. They're Assholes. They're F.uckers. They're bitches. They're full of s hit. They're shi.theads F.uck them. They can suck Donathan's dick! F.uck them. F uck them. F.uck them. F.uck them

Donathan was a very highly active member and basically single handedly keeping that Website afloat until he was thrown out like yesterday's trash and they threw out gold when they got rid of Donathan. Here's hoping they enjoy the virtual non activity their Website is at now that they got rid of their asset! Here's hoping they enjoy once a week activity when they had constant activity when Donathan was an active member! Those People are f.ucking Bitches!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 6:21pm
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 8:19pm

Nothing funny about kicking out a very valuable Member.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2022 at 4:03am

This Website that kicked Donathan out, well, the Forum Donathan was most active in was actually booming while he was still an active member. After Donathan got kicked out, was empty for about a week before someone finally made a new thread and it was a thread asking something like,"Looking for Fans who were into Guns N'Roses from 1987-1994." That Website deserves it's virtually non activity after kicking out Donathan. They shot themselves in the foot when they got rid of Donathan who was keeping that Forum alive. Those People who kicked out Donathan are creeps. They're creepy. They're trash. They're garbage . They're idiots. They're losers. They're Assholes. They're F.uckers. They're bitches. They're full of s hit. They're shi.theads F.uck them. They can suck Donathan's dick! F.uck them. F uck them. F.uck them. F.uck them

Donathan was a very highly active member and basically single handedly keeping that Website afloat until he was thrown out like yesterday's trash and they threw out gold when they got rid of Donathan. Here's hoping they enjoy the virtual non activity their Website is at now that they got rid of their asset! Here's hoping they enjoy once a week activity when they had constant activity when Donathan was an active member! Those People are f.ucking Bitches!

Thank you for your support, Cranedy!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2022 at 10:03am

Thank you for your support, Cranedy!

You're welcome!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2022 at 4:00pm

Nothing funny about kicking out a very valuable Member.

Why do you assume I was laughing about that, I was laughing about the website taking a dive after firing Donathan. Joke's on them huh???  Who needs them and their 1995 looking website anywayAngryAngry
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2022 at 1:55am
I officially joined a new Guns N'Roses Fan Website today! 😀😏 I can now gush about Axl Rose at that new Guns N'Roses Fan Website! 😀😏

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic