Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Guns N'Roses Corner! :D

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Guns N'Roses Corner! :D
    Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 5:17am
I think I'll just make my official Guns N'Roses Thread here.

After being kicked out of a Guns N'Roses Website, I looked for other Guns N'Roses Websites. One Guns N'Roses Website has a RIDICULOUS "Drag images to the right spot," Security Check that is impossible to do, one Guns N'Roses Fan Forum likes me, but has ignored me for about two weeks now. One Website, you have to wait for Admin to manually approve New Registrations.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.šŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! šŸ˜€

Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 2:27am
Bump.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.šŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! šŸ˜€

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 8:37am

You realize no one here cares, right?

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 5:35am
Apparently Donna doesn't either, since he forgot this:

Quote Born on this day: February 5, 1964 - Duff McKagan
Duff McKagan, bassist with Guns Nā€™ Roses
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 5:50am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Apparently Donna doesn't either, since he forgot this:

Quote Born on this day: February 5, 1964 - Duff McKagan

Duff McKagan, bassist with Guns Nā€™ Roses

Happy belated birthday to Duff!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2022 at 10:44pm
GNR = Kiddie Metal....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

GNR = Kiddie Metal....

Guns N'Roses when they were first starting out said that their music was for the kids, Teens particularly. Especially Rebellious Teens.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 1:58am
Happy belated Birthday to Axl Rose! šŸ˜€ I wished Axl a Happy Belated birthday back in February, on an official Guns N'Roses Fan Website, but failed to do so here. Now I have. šŸ˜€

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 6:27am
In the time-honored CIH tradition of hi-jacking topics, I now do so.  Hi!  Wink

Speaking of corners, you know who's being cornered like a rat?  Putin!  Embarrassed

Welcome to the new Guns N'Russians CornerClap Thumbs Up

Discuss...!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 9:14am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

In the time-honored CIH tradition of hi-jacking topics, I now do so.Ā  Hi!Ā  Wink

Speaking of corners, you know who's being cornered like a rat?Ā  Putin!Ā  Embarrassed

Welcome to the new Guns N'Russians Corner!Ā  Clap Thumbs Up

Discuss...!

LOL, and don't we hope?!

Hey ho, Vladdy Putin's gotta go!

My favorite Russian Youtuber, NFKRZ, was all doom and gloom yesterday.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 3:05pm
Meanwhile Vlad The Invader's BFF Dumpster Donnie Trump, cannot stop gushing his admiration for him and telling us all how smart Putin is...

I guess the average Russian wishes Trump had won in 2020 because if he had, Putin literally could have waltzed into Ukraine while Trump just sat back and told the world what a genius Putin is.

With nary a sanction imposed.

I think it's becoming clear why Putin wanted Trump in the WH so badly, especially for a second term.

He would have gotten away with anything.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 3:55pm

There's something wrong with you.

šŸ¤”

Oh, that's right. TDS!!

I don't know if you noticed. But this is happening on Biden's watch. Not Trump's. Bidens. šŸ¤£

By your reasoning, this is because Putin fears Biden. He could've gotten away with invading Ukraine under Trump, but he chose to wait for the man who would get tough with him, i.e. Jotato Biden??!!

Oh yeah, OK, that makes sense. šŸ¤£

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 6:10pm
Not surprising you deny the obvious when it comes to Putin's bitch.

I believe the reason why Putin held back during what he and Dumpster Donnie were banking on being the first of TWO Trump terms, was because Putin fully well understands the political realities associated with our term limited Presidential elections.

If Putin had reached too far in Trump's first term, with his bitch obviously standing aside and allowing him to have his way, not only with Ukraine, but with God only knows what else, it could easily spelled political trouble for Trump and cost him reelection.

I think what TrumPutin were really aiming for, was a second term in which Trump would be off the hook and totally unfettered by the prospect of having to run again. Strategists like Putin tend to think further down the road and try to play the long game.

As for this happening on Biden's watch, I recall that when I pointed out to you about how 9/11 happened on Bush's watch, you shrugged it off and even suggested the blame lay on the shoulders of his predecessor, Bill Clinton.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 7:16pm

Well then, why didn't Putin just rig the election for him---y'know, like how he did in '16?

I think Putin's just crazy, what with being in Covid seclusion for 2 years.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Well then, why didn't Putin just rig the election for him---y'know, like how he did in '16?

1) The claim was not that Putin successfully rigged the 2016 election. The claim was that he tried to and that Trump knowingly accepted whatever efforts Putin made on his behalf.

2) It is pretty apparent to US intelligence that Putin tried like hell to influence 2020 as well. But thanks to those who brought it to the attention of the American public, we were on to him. That along with the fact that so many who voted for Trump in '16 saw what a huge mistake they'd made.

Quote I think Putin's just crazy, what with being in Covid seclusion for 2 years.

I think he's crazy too, but I don't know from what.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 9:31pm

That along with the fact that so many who voted for Trump in '16 saw what a huge mistake they'd made.

FYI, Biden's approval rating going into his first State of the Union is about the same as Trump's.

Would it be fair to say that so many who voted for Biden in '20 saw what a huge mistake they made?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 10:01pm

That along with the fact that so many who voted for Trump in '16 saw what a huge mistake they'd made.

FYI, Biden's approval rating going into his first State of the Union is about the same as Trump's.

Would it be fair to say that so many who voted for Biden in '20 saw what a huge mistake they made?

You'd have to wait until

1) Biden ran for a second term which is not definitely happening and

2) the election results were final so it can be determined how many people voted for him both times vs how many didn't.

And then there's the effect on the economy of the pandemic and issues related to it, like the supply chain shortages, that is to a large extent, driving the poll numbers.

So I'd say at this point, no it would not be fair because it's apples and oranges right now.

Give Biden his full term prior to grading him on his overall job performance.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 10:12pm

Blah, blah, blah...the answer to my question is clearly "yes". They both had low approval ratings at the same point in their presidencies.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 12:08am
Come on, how did even did even THIS thread about Guns N'Roses get hijacked into being a Political Thread?

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 5:52am
^^ um, hello?  GNR = Guns N'Russians?

Quote Happy belated Birthday to Axl Rose! šŸ˜€ I wished Axl a Happy Belated birthday back in February, on an official Guns N'Roses Fan Website, but failed to do so here. Now I have. šŸ˜€

Okay, two things, One, you're late wishing them a happy birthday (when any real fan would know when to do that), and Two, no one in the Guns N'Roses band celebrates birthdays, because they are all Jehovah's Witnesses (something else a real fan would know.) Haven't you noticed they never wish them happy birthdays on those other Guns N'Roses forums?  Now you know why...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Come on, how did even did even THIS thread about Guns N'Roses get hijacked into being a Political Thread?

Blame MrTim. He started it. I went along so that this didn't become your Guns and Tulips thread.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 1:04pm

Blah, blah, blah...the answer to my question is clearly "yes". They both had low approval ratings at the same point in their presidencies.

Just more of your usual la mierda de Trump.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 4:17pm

You're the one who brought him up. All I did was post a totally non-partisan video of a Russian Youtuber talking about life under sanctions, and who didn't mention either Biden or Trump, and you, out of nowhere, found some way to make it about Trump.

You really need to see a psychiatrist. May I recommend Dr. Jordan Peterson?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 4:34pm

You're the one who brought him up. All I did was post a totally non-partisan video of a Russian Youtuber talking about life under sanctions, and who didn't mention either Biden or Trump, and you, out of nowhere, found some way to make it about Trump.

Uh... excuse me, but ANY discussion of the RUSSIAN invasion of Ukraine invites commentary on the relationship between Trump and Putin, since Trump is still the leader of one of America's two major political parties, and because he just a few days ago gave a major speech at a major political meeting in which he publicly fellated Putin.

Hence, the door was wide open to bring up the subject of Trump's fellatio and analingus based relationship with his boy crush Vlad The Invader.

I understand why you people get so irate over the subject of Trump though.

The way he's such an embarrassment and all.

Quote You really need to see a psychiatrist. May I recommend Dr. Jordan Peterson?

Funny, I'm not the one who voted for Trump then rationalized my choice by saying my support for him was based on how "entertaining" he would be.

If anyone is in need of psychiatric care.....

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 9:00pm

Yeah, Qanon thinks Trump and Putin are joined at the hip, too.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic