Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Could you guys PLEASE do me a HUGE Favor? :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 9:10am
Can you guys tell me if my posts and threads have been erased on the second Website? I get a 404 Error Message when I click on that Website. So I wouldn't be able to see if they erased my posts and threads.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 2:44pm
Worked fine for me.

AAMOF, they made me an instant member without my even having to sign up.

My username is gunsnrosessucksafatone.

Update: They've made me the chief moderator.

I basically run the forum now.

You're toast.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote Donathan wrote:

So, a Poster on the second
Website who had been talking shait about me, I had politely been taking
his harassing and insulting of me made a post that FINALLY made me stand
up to that Asshole(He told me to die) and I stopped being polite to him
and hit him right back proverbially. Either me FINALLY
standing up to this Asshole gets me even more ostracized or gets me
respect on that board, something like,"Wow. This Poster ACTUALLY has a
backbone. Didn't know this Poster had it in them. I can respect that."

You should have turned the other cheek (actually, all four of them) before responding...

I thought that MAYBE my telling off my Harasser there would get me more ostracized there. It got me banned instead.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 5:45am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote Donathan wrote:

So, a Poster on the second
Website who had been talking shait about me, I had politely been taking
his harassing and insulting of me made a post that FINALLY made me stand
up to that Asshole(He told me to die) and I stopped being polite to him
and hit him right back proverbially. Either me FINALLY
standing up to this Asshole gets me even more ostracized or gets me
respect on that board, something like,"Wow. This Poster ACTUALLY has a
backbone. Didn't know this Poster had it in them. I can respect that."

You should have turned the other cheek (actually, all four of them) before responding...

I thought that MAYBE my telling off my Harasser there would get me more ostracized there. It got me banned instead.
Nemo me impune lacessit
Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 5:46am
They made the right decision
Nemo me impune lacessit
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 6:18am

Can you guys tell me if my posts and threads have been erased on the second Website? I get a 404 Error Message when I click on that Website. So I wouldn't be able to see if they erased my posts and threads.

In internet coding, 404 translates to LOL.  Personally, I think they're just Censoreding with you... 
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Pazuzu413 Pazuzu413 wrote:

They made the right decision

Would you stop doing nothing but harassing and insulting me?

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2022 at 12:53am
I have erased all my History of the second Website, didn't even create "Friends," on that Website and will be going back to the first Website. At least the first Website likes me. The second Website ragged and dragged me right off the bat from the FIRST Thread. And more than one Poster there told me to die. f**k the Second Website.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 1:50am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Worked fine for me.

AAMOF, they made me an instant member without my even having to sign up.

My username is gunsnrosessucksafatone.

Update: They've made me the chief moderator.

I basically run the forum now.

You're toast.

Hmm I asked on other Websites if they also get a 404 Error Message and other People were like,"I got a 404 Error Message too," so the second Website banned me and then the site went down. It's like "Killing me," on the second Website led to their own "death" about the same day or the next.... Fitting.... It's Poetic Justice....

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 7:35pm
Hmm. When I now click on that Website, I now get a message saying something like,"This Website can't be reached," not even a 404 Error Message.

Cranedy Pouth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 5:07pm

Hmm. When I now click on that Website, I now get a message saying something like,"This Website can't be reached," not even a 404 Error Message.

I got that same message too when I clicked on the link you provided.

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in gunsnfnroses.com.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Using nuclear weapons on problem people is not the answer, you psychopath!

Also, Keith Richards is a damn cockroach outliving everybody! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic