Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Could you guys PLEASE do me a HUGE Favor? :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Could you guys PLEASE do me a HUGE Favor? :)
    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 at 11:09pm
Can you please sign up on that Website and vouch for me that I am NOT an Alt but a Legitimate Newbie there? They think I am an Alt there and are ragging and dragging me. I promise I am a Legitimate Newbie at that Website. My name is Karice there.

https://gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/forum/2-guns-n-roses/
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2022 at 11:21pm

I guarantee you, not one person here is going to do that.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2022 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Come on, I'd do it for you if it were vice versa....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 12:23am
No.

But just for sh*ts and giggles, I clicked on the link you provided.  Same Ol' Donathan, different message board.

LOLLOL 
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 1:50am
Nope
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 2:37am
Fuhgeddaboudit.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 5:37am
Gotta wonder though, how many of them are your alts. Somebody should ask them that, that oughta be fun...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Come on, I'd do it for you if it were vice versa....

It would never be vice versa. I don't get myself into Donathan sorts of predicaments.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 2:14pm
https://www.a-4-d.com/f11-gn-r-news-rumours-and-discussions

Here is an overview of my threads at the first Guns N'Roses Website that like me, but haven't responded to me in a while, prompting me to go look for other Guns N'Roses Fan Websites.

Here is my "Corner," on the first Website. 😀

https://www.a-4-d.com/t6705-karice-s-guns-n-roses-corner-d

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 4:05pm

https://www.a-4-d.com/f11-gn-r-news-rumours-and-discussions

Here is an overview of my threads at the first Guns N'Roses Website that like me, but haven't responded to me in a while, prompting me to go look for other Guns N'Roses Fan Websites.

Here is my "Corner," on the first Website. 😀

https://www.a-4-d.com/t6705-karice-s-guns-n-roses-corner-d

So you're saying that if we had ignored you from the start, you would've left CIH?

Maybe we should've tried that. On the other hand, this is much more fun.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 4:39pm

So you're saying that if we had ignored you from the start, you would've left CIH?

Back when he first started posting here and driving you, aka ron and some others over the edge with rage, I kept on saying countless times... JUST IGNORE HIM!!!! HE'LL GET BORED AND LEAVE!!! I also suggested that you could have fun messing with him.

But you guys just went on and on and on with the anger and complaining.

Good to see that you've finally come around.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 6:23pm
PaWolf must be doing grave spins, but then, something tells me he's also laughing his *@(@ off.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 8:04pm
Wasn't PaW the one who coined the moniker "DonaTHANG" for him?

Which he eventually just shortened to "the Thang"....?

I do miss old Pa.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2022 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Back when he first started posting here and driving you, aka ron and some others over the edge with rage, I kept on saying countless times... JUST IGNORE HIM!!!! HE'LL GET BORED AND LEAVE!!! I also suggested that you could have fun messing with him.

I don't recall ever being angry about its presence here. I remember how pissed off aka ron would get, and always wondered why he'd let Donathan get to him like that. He actually seemed crazed.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 12:20am

I don't recall ever being angry about its presence here. I remember how pissed off aka ron would get, and always wondered why he'd let Donathan get to him like that. He actually seemed crazed.

You definitely didn't get as pissed off as aka ron did, but you seemed annoyed and got on his ass a lot to stop doing what he was doing.

A few others made occasional angry comments, too.

I was telling everyone to just ignore his posts and he'd get bored talking to himself then find another forum to f**k with.

Personally I've never been bothered by his posts.

It's kind of funny in a way.

Gives everyone something to talk about.

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 10:41am
So, a Poster on the second Website who had been talking shait about me, I had politely been taking his harassing and insulting of me made a post that FINALLY made me stand up to that Asshole(He told me to die) and I stopped being polite to him and hit him right back proverbially. Either me FINALLY standing up to this Asshole gets me even more ostracized or gets me respect on that board, something like,"Wow. This Poster ACTUALLY has a backbone. Didn't know this Poster had it in them. I can respect that."

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 12:57pm

So, a Poster on the second Website who had been talking shait about me, I had politely been taking his harassing and insulting of me made a post that FINALLY made me stand up to that Asshole(He told me to die) and I stopped being polite to him and hit him right back proverbially. Either me FINALLY standing up to this Asshole gets me even more ostracized or gets me respect on that board, something like,"Wow. This Poster ACTUALLY has a backbone. Didn't know this Poster had it in them. I can respect that."

Proverbially?

To which proverb are you referring that exhorts one to stop being polite to those who disrespect you and instead, hit them?

Maybe you meant 'figuratively'?

Or 'metaphorically'?

As for the rest of it, it's highly doubtful that any of them care one way or the other.

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 3:10pm
Well, I've been banned from the second Website. Oh well. I'm going to go find a new Guns N'Roses Website or maybe go back to first Website. Any place that tells me to go die is not a Website I really want to go on anyways. I have even deleted my History of that Website.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 3:43pm

Any place that tells me to go die is not a Website I really want to go on anyways.

Okay. Go die.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 4:01pm

Any place that tells me to go die is not a Website I really want to go on anyways.

Okay. Go die.

You're just trying to cheer me up .

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 11:25pm
Hmm. I decided to try a new approach. 😀 That ACTUALLY worked. 😀 Let's just say if you love the chocolate bar Snickers and wanted to gush about Snickers, you most likely wouldn't look up "Snicker Chocolate Bar Fan Websites, you'd look up something like,"Chocolate Fan Websites," so you can gush about Snickers chocolate bars. I did something similar with Guns N'Roses. 😉

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 11:58pm
I'm shocked to hear that bunch of low talent slobs even has fans.

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 12:14am

I'm shocked to hear that bunch of low talent slobs even has fans.

Guns N'Roses are NOT low talented Slobs! They are a great Music Band! They Rock! 😀

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 2:31am
They suck.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 5:39am
Quote Donathan wrote:

You should have turned the other cheek (actually, all four of them) before responding...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic