Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unrealistic dieting tips?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unrealistic dieting tips?
    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 at 5:00pm
A dieting article gave this advice.

"Movie popcorn at the actual movie theaters is loaded with a lot of fat, sodium, cholesterol, and carbs. And that's before the butter and extra salt that is available near the concessions ! It becomes even worse with the butter and extra salt! If you REALLY want to have movie popcorn at the actual movie theaters, and still be relatively healthy, get the small with no butter or extra salt and split it with a Friend."

I find this advice unrealistic. I don't know two people who will split a small popcorn with no butter or salt at the movie theater. The small is JUST enough for one person who REALLY isn't all that hungry. I can't see two people sharing a small. If they said,"Medium popcorn", I'd see their point.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2021 at 6:07pm
Earth shattering insight.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
MustangMarj View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2021 at 8:06pm
Our local grocery store makes the best popcorn and make it fresh every day! Tastes exactly like movie popcorn and I am addicted to it!

The store is Publix if anyone wants a movie popcorn fix!
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2021 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by MustangMarj MustangMarj wrote:

Our local grocery store makes the best popcorn and make it fresh every day! Tastes exactly like movie popcorn and I am addicted to it!

The store is Publix if anyone wants a movie popcorn fix!

I've got about half a bag of that right now.

Bought it yesterday.

I love it but it's a little too salty for us old guys with BP issues.

I wish they'd make a lightly salted version of it.

I used to buy it all the time some years ago when the bag it came in was long and narrow.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2021 at 10:51pm
I agree, the popcorn is salty, but I wash it down with some low calorie, low alcohol white wine!

🀣

Yellow Tail True Bright.
Don’t be a dick to your dog! He is a few years of your life, but you are all of his!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 12:04am

I agree, the popcorn is salty, but I wash it down with some low calorie, low alcohol white wine!

🀣

Yellow Tail True Bright.

Oh, that Yellow Tail is too pricey for me.

Must be about four or five bucks a bottle!!!!

I get the three dollar stuff.

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 12:18am
It’s like $5.47 a bottle you nut! Not outrageous at all!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 1:04am
Kevin Trudeau gave unrealistic dieting tips.... Such as "Eat a maximum of 500 calories day if you want to lose weight." 😱😳🧐😐 On a "Kevin Trudeau exposed!" YouTube video by Pablito's Way, a Poster wrote something like," When Kevin was still popular in both the book world and the dieting world, my coworkers would eat an apple(about 85 calories), some crackers with peanut butter in it(about
190 calories), a one single string cheese (about 81 calories)at lunch, lower calorie chips(about 100 calories) for about 456 calories and that's ALL they ate for the entire day all because of Kevin Trudeau, a man who ended up being exposed as a Fraud and a Conman! I would laugh at their gullibility!"
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MustangMarj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 1:14am
People who are overweight will try anything to lose weight. Dr. Oz says to do this and people do it. It really is a struggle to lose weight. Seeing photoshopped models doesn't help.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 1:55am
Exercise more.

Eat less.

Lose weight.

Not complicated.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 2:05am

It’s like $5.47 a bottle you nut! Not outrageous at all!

I was being facetious.

But I really do buy even cheaper wine than that.

I think I get Oak Leaf.

White Zinfandel.

Mix it with Dollar Tree cranberry juice.

Tastes great!!!

Even has a cork!!!

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 2:54am

People who are overweight will try anything to lose weight. Dr. Oz says to do this and people do it. It really is a struggle to lose weight. Seeing photoshopped models doesn't help.

How long do you think it will be before Dr. Oz is exposed as a Fraud and a Conman like Kevin Trudeau was? πŸ€”

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 1:19pm
Just starve yourself right into the ER.

That's pretty much unrealistic!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

Just starve yourself right into the ER.

That's pretty much unrealistic!

Yep, that would be REALLY unrealistic...

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 2:39pm

Black Beauties always worked for me. But you just can't get them these days.   

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

How long do you think it will be before Dr. Oz is exposed as a Fraud and a Conman like Kevin Trudeau was? πŸ€”

Well, he's running for Congress in Pennsylvania hoping to win in the midterms.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

Well, he's running for Congress in Pennsylvania hoping to win in the midterms.

Dr Oz is running for Congress? I'm in some sort of weird Universe!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 9:02pm

Have you forgotten the years 2017 - 2020?

No universe can or will ever be weird again.

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2021 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Can't say how weird it is about Dr. Oz running after Trump was President.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2021 at 11:29am

I was SHOCKED when Donald Trump won The Presidency. I was LAUGHING when he ran for Presidency my laughter turned to HORROR when I read the words,"Donald Trump wins Presidency!"

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2021 at 7:39pm

I was SHOCKED when Donald Trump won The Presidency. I was LAUGHING when he ran for Presidency my laughter turned to HORROR when I read the words,"Donald Trump wins Presidency!"

Same here.
Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2021 at 10:59pm

Earth shattering insight.
Why does anyone respond to this numbnut?
Nemo me impune lacessit
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2021 at 11:00pm
Speaking of Kevin Trudeau, he is currently in Prison for his Dieting and Financial Scan Cons. He is a clever man. He could have made so much more money by doing this the legit way. And NOT be in Prison. A song by Tupac goes something like,"You could have made it big the honest way. Except you chose to operate in the sleazy way!"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic