Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAILY CHECK-IN --Keep on top!!! :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 8:08am
01-26-22 {or "2022 26 Jan.", or even "January 26, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...um...I have only a sodding Cingular update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of an Emperor penguin in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

I also have another website about drones; it has two updates today. The first is a new evaluation of the No Name Orange Drone, and the second one is a separate web page for aerial videos made by it.

This is the No Name Orange Drone.

Piss on it!!!
And this is the rating that it received -- this is only the second drone to have ever received this rating.

I also plan on making one or more flights of one of my drones -- weather permitting of course.

And this is my "Foto del Día".

A phoney plaster owl run over by a real plastic scooter.
Used on my "Pictures of Broken Things" web page in 2000 or 2001.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 8:32am
01-27-22 {or "2022 27 Jan.", or even "January 27, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but two bungholes...er...uh...um...I have only a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first is an update to my StrobeFX's eval. to remove some bum links because the manufacturer no longer makes the product, and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a large Norway rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rodent is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is the StrobeFX.

Here's where my poor, defenseless little P-38 R/C "Park Flyer" Airplane landed on the flight I made on 07-15-09 (or "15 Jul 2009" if you prefer) {this is inside the dugout - it actually flew through the open doorway of the fenced-in dugout to end up here!!!}...note the dustbin (garbage can) nearby - as you can see, it was very easy to retrieve the airplane from this fence.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 8:01am
01-28-22 {or "2022 28 Jan.", or even "January 28, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...um...I have only a sodding solitare update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

These are my "Fotos del Día".

What's wrong with this picture?
Taken January 2001 at the now-defunct 21st Century Foxes lounge in Seattle.
The bartender was very uranated (angry) at this, because he said, "...it was the good one too!"
Like the screen dumps of my Commodore 64 computer video game demo "Uri-Not++" that I wrote in 1993 indicated (which I had as my "Picture of the Day" not long ago), a bully must have kicked it off the wall. 

Here, let's show you that screen dump (just the one mentioning the bully) again:

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 8:05am
01-29-22 {or "2022 29 Jan.", or even "January 29, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but two bungholes...er...uh...um...I have only a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first is an update to my 50xLED Battery Operated Sound Synch Wire Lights' evaluation to state that they accidentally became busted after I inadvertently snagged my wheelchair in them (the lights connected to the controller before the break continue to function correctly), and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

These are my 50xLED Battery Operated Sound Synch Wire Lights.

Photograph of where the No Name Orange Drone ***REALLY*** belongs -- in a toliet of course!!!
(Please note: no toliet bowls were permanently damaged while setting up for this photograph! )

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 8:10am
01-30-22 {or "2022 30 Jan.", or even "January 30, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but two bungholes...er...uh...um...I have only a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first is an update to my Hollywood Moonspot Desk Lamp's eval. to repair all of the "bucking fusted" graphics, and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my Hollywood Moonspot Desk Lamp.

And these are my "Fotos del Día".

Two "Garbage Pale Kids" cards from the 1970s, and a more modern one
The upper one shows a character named "John John", and the lower one shows a character named "Harry Potty".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 8:00am
01-31-22 {or "2022 31 Jan.", or even "January 31, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...um...I have only a sodding Singular update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a raven in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

I have two updates to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze") today. The first is an update to my Holy Stone HS470 Brushless 4K Drone w/ Gimbal's evaluation to state that the drone has failed and no longer flies (or even spins up, and the second concerns my having added a photograph of the Class Y terrestrial planet Venus taken by the No Name Orange Drone (yeah, the one that received a triple, "Piss On It!" rating not long ago).

This is the pic that I added of Venus as taken by my No Name Orange Drone.
Of all of the drones that I've photographed Venus with over the years, this one is -- by far -- the worst one.
(There's an obscure GWAR reference in this pic)

Star Rating 
Star Rating Star Rating
This is the triple, "Piss On It!" rating that I alluded to a bit earlier in this post.

Well, would you? Seriously? 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2022 at 8:20am
02-01-22 {or "2022 01 Feb.", or even "February 01, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have a quintet of (5) bungholes...er...uh...um...I have five updates for my website today. The first is a new eval. of the 15 Battery-Operated Purple LED Mini Lights(the battery box on these lights has a cheap, brittle feel to it like many products of, "Hoo Phlung Pu" origin {often made by underpaid workers in perespiration shops} so often do), the next two concern my having performed spectropy of its LEDs, the next is an update to my Battery-Operated Dewdrop Lights' web page to state that the lights have gone down the tube, and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a raven in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

I have one update to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. It concerns my having added a second photograph of the Class Y terrestrial planet Venus taken by the No Name Orange Drone (yeah, the one that received the extremely dreadful triple, "Piss On It!" rating not long ago).

This is the pic that I added of Venus as taken by my No Name Orange Drone.
This pic is a bit better; though still shitty in comparison to other drone pics of the same target.
(There's an obscure GWAR reference in this pic)

These are my 15 Battery-Operated Purple LED Mini Lights.

This is my Battery-Operated Dewdrop Light set.

I think that they meant to type, "The Princess and the PEA

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 8:03am
02-02-22 {or "2022 02 Feb.", or even "February 02, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have a sextuplet of (6) bungholes...er...uh...um...I have six updates for my website today. The first is a new eval. of the Battery-Operated Spider Cap Twinkle Light String (the battery box on these lights has a cheap, brittle feel to it like many products of, "Hoo Phlung Pu" origin {often made by underpaid workers in perespiration shops} so often do), the next four concern my having performed spectropy of its LEDs, and the last is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a penguin in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

I have one minor update to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. It is an update to my Contixo F24 1080p Brushless Foldable Drone w/ Gimbal's eval. to state that I've ordered another flight battery to replace my current one which has pretty much petered out after providing no less than 179 flights.

This is my Contixo F24 1080p Brushless Foldable Drone w/ Gimbal.

This is my Battery-Operated Spider Cap Twinkle Light String.

Somebody took the lid off the cistern (toliet tank) in their hotel room bathroom and found sex toys (dildoes, to be specific)! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2022 at 8:26am
02-03-22 {or "2022 03 Feb.", or even "February 03, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have a trio of (3) bungholes...er...uh...um...I have three updates for my website today. The first is an update to my 15 Battery-Operated Purple LED Mini Lights to re-perform spectroscopy of the red emission, the next concerns my having performed that spectroscopy of the LEDs, and the last is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a kangaroo in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead animal is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my Contixo F24 1080p Brushless Foldable Drone w/ Gimbal -- this is the drone that I'll be flying today.

This is my 15 Battery-Operated Purple LED Mini Lights.

An extremely piddled-off woman plastered her boyfriend's (or hubby's) car with sanitary napkins!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2022 at 12:08pm
02-04-22 {or "2022 04 Feb.", or even "February 04, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...um...I have a sodding Cingular update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a polar bear in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bear is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my "Foto del Día".

Come on... REALLY?!?
"Thuh" "gye" "thaat" "spraa-paantud" "thiss" "cuddent" "spel" "thuh" "naim" "uvv" "thuh" "devul". 
He needs to be banned from owning a can of spray paint!!! 

I have one minor update to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. It is an update to my VOTD (Video OThe Day) web page with a random drone video (of the ~5,000 that I've made over the years).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2022 at 8:05am
02-05-22 {or "2022 05 Feb.", or even "February 05, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but two bungholes...er...uh...um...I have a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first is an update to the Yuggoth Blaster's web page to repair all of the "bucking fusted" graphics, and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is the Yuggoth Blaster.

I don't think I want any of THIS tea thankyouverymuch!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2022 at 11:37pm
02-06-22 {or "2022 06 Feb.", or even "February 06, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but three bungholes...er...uh...um...I have a sodding trio of updates for my website today. The first is a new evaluation of the Net Red Sunset Light, the second concerns my having performed spectroscopy of its RGB LED, and the last is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of an elephant in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead elephant is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my Net Red Sunset Light.

And these are my "Fotos del Día".

My new home in Fresno CA. USA as of 04-10-19.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 8:23am
02-07-22 {or "2022 07 Feb.", or even "February 07, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...um...I have a sodding Cingular update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a porcupine in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead prickly critter is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

You've likely heard of CØCK & BALL SPAGHETTI right?
Well, this is a fine example of the wily and elusive CØCK & BALLS PLANT! 
Photograph was taken in Fresno CA. USA at 4:09pm PST on 03-06-19.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2022 at 8:00am
02-09-22 {or "2022 09 Feb.", or even "February 09, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but four bungholes...er...uh...um...I have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today. The first is a new eval. of the Photon Micro Light I UV, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of its LED, and the last is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a porcupine in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead prickly critter is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

Photon Micro Light I UV
This is my Photon Micro Light I UV.

I don't think that I'd want THIS man as my fiance. 

I have one minor update to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. It is an update to my VOTD (Video OThe Day) web page with a random drone video (of the ~5,000 that I've made over the years).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2022 at 8:01am
02-10-22 {or "2022 10 Feb.", or even "February 10, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicuragua) have but two bungholes...er...uh...um...I have a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first concerns my having a photograph of a Venom brand Citrus Eneregy Drink fluorescing when exposed to the UVA radiation from the Photon Micro Light I UV, and the last is...well what else could it be? A commode cloggerd and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a bunny in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rodent is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

beam from Photon Micro Light UV
This is a photograph of a Venom brand Citrus Eneregy Drink fluorescing (glowing) when exposed to the UVA radiation from the Photon Micro Light I UV.
Riboflavin (also known as vitamin B2) is one of the B vitamins and is responsible for the fluorescence.

Well, would you? Seriously? 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2022 at 8:03am
02-12-22 {or "2022 12 Feb.", or even "February 12, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but two bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding pair of of updates for my website today. The first concerns my having updated my Charming Charlie brand White LED Digital Watch to add that the watch malfunctioned three times within a one hour period, and the second one is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused bodies of an Emperor penguin in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

{As the narrator on the Simpsons in one of their "Treehouse of Horror" episodes said} : Mmmmm, I think we can do without the crack pipe...er...uh...the "{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker (five letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "meter" {P373R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for urinal (seven letters, starts with "P" and ends with "N", sort of rhymes with "dishpan" {P!$$[4N}) text today.

This is my Charming Charlie brand White LED Digital Watch.

And this my "Foto del Día".

Another new meme:
WHO THE HELL WAS THE BIG FAT COW WHO BUSTED THIS TOLIET OFF THE WALL? 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2022 at 12:12pm
02-13-22 {or "2022 13 Feb.", or even "February 13, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but three bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding trio of of updates for my website today. The first concerns my having updated the Light Relief's eval. to repair all of the "bucking fusted" graphics, the next concerns my having updated my Photon Micro Light I UV's eval. to add a photograph of the beam terminus spot taken by the camera in my Contixo F24 1080p Brushless Foldable Drone w/ Gimbal, and the third one is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused bodies of an opossum in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead possum is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

{As the narrator on the Simpsons in one of their "Treehouse of Horror" episodes said} : Mmmmm, I think we can do without the crack pipe...er...uh...the "{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker (five letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "meter" {P373R})} stuck in the {vulgar slang term for urinal (seven letters, starts with "P" and ends with "N", sort of rhymes with "dishpan" {P!$$[4N}) text today.

This is the Light Relief unit.

This is the photo that I alluded to earlier.

An aerosol bomb (spray can) of Rexona Intensive Girl, "
pussy wind" armpit deodouriser spray. 

I have one minor update to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze")today. It is an update to my Contixo F24 1080p Brushless Foldable Drone w/ Gimbal's eval. to add a photograph of the light from the Photon Micro Light I UV as seen by the camera in this drone.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2022 at 8:05am
Valentine's Day (02-14-22) {or "2022 14 Feb.", or even "February 14, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of an opossum in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead possum is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

Not much in the way of updates, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male piss weasel (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoilets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "S", rhymes with "missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out and smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoilet} off the wall with your favourite new golf clubs (because they forgot to bring a hammer) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for walltoilet}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of "{vulgar slang term for walltoilet} removal". ;) :o ;)

This my "Foto del Día".

Spending Valentine's Day
Aloner with My Tromboner!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2022 at 8:00am
02-15-22 {or "2022 15 Feb.", or even "February 15, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of an opossum in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead possum is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

Not much in the way of updates, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male piss weasel (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoilets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "S", rhymes with "missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out and smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoilet} off the wall with your favourite new golf clubs (because they forgot to bring a hammer) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for walltoilet}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of "{vulgar slang term for walltoilet} removal". ;) :o ;)

This my "Foto del Día".

February is Black History Month.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2022 at 8:01am
02-16-22 {or "2022 16 Feb.", or even "February 16, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a giraffe in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead giraffe is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This my "Foto del Día".

A box of Valentine's Day candy that my sweet landlady gave me on Valentine's Day 2022 (02-14-22)

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2022 at 8:01am
02-17-22 {or "2022 17 Feb.", or even "February 17, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but two bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first is an update to my Charming Charlie brand White LED Digital Watch's eval. to add instructions for setting the time & date on this wristwatch, and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a real asshaberdasher) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a giraffe in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead giraffe is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my Charming Charlie brand White LED Digital Watch.

A playset (swings and a slide) that my landlady's husband constructed for their two young children.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2022 at 8:12am
02-18-22 {or "2022 18 Feb.", or even "February 18, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but four bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today. The first is a new evaluation of the Fall Maple Leaf String Lights, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of its LEDs, and the last is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a real asshaberdasher) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a penguin in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

These are my Fall Maple Leaf String Lights.

This shows the lights illuminated.
Photograph was taken indoors, no photoflash was used.

Come on... REALLY?!?
"Thuh" "gye" "thaat" "spraa-paantud" "thiss" "cuddent" "spel" "thuh" "naim" "uvv" "thuh" "devul". 
He needs to be banned from owning a can of spray paint!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2022 at 8:01am
02-19-22 {or "2022 19 Feb.", or even "February 19, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a real asshaberdasher) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused bodies of several ground squirrels in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rodents are what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

One of my favourite YouTubers Mike Jeavons from the UK made a short "infomerecial" for the Hutzler Banana Slicer and this is the end screen for that video (shown directly above).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2022 at 4:21pm
02-20-22 {or "2022 20 Feb.", or even "February 20, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but two bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first is an update to my Photon Micro Light I UV's eval. to add a pair of photographs showing two objects fluorescing (glowing) when irradiated by the UVA radiation pouring from this diminuative little light (and increasing its rating by ½ star which landed it in my website's Trophy Case), and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a real asshaberdasher) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused bodies of a Weddel seal in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead seal is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is one of the pics that I added to my Photon Micro Light I UV's evaluation.

Photon Micro Light I UV
This is the Photon Micro Light I UV itself.

Expectation vs. Reality. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2022 at 8:34am
02-21-22 {or "2022 21 Feb.", or even "February 21, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but two bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first is an update to my Photon Micro Light I UV's eval. to add a photograph showing a phosphor green LED fluorescing (glowing) when irradiated by the UVA radiation pouring from this diminuative little light, and the second is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a real asshaberdasher) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a sea lion in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead sea lion is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

A "bulb" from the Battery-Operated Dewdrop Lights (a green phosphor LED) fluorescing when irradiated by the UV radiation from the Photon Micro Light I UV.
This tells me that the green phosphor used in this LED has an acceptance band that starts with a significantly shorter wavelength AND is significantly broader than the phosphors used in white LEDs.

Photon Micro Light I UV
This is the Photon Micro Light I UV itself.

A magazine cover telling its readers to, "eat, poo, repeat".
It then shows a smiling fece holding up a roll of bungwipe and giving the 'thumbs-up' symbol with its other "hand". 

Somehow I don't think that the dropped stool (poo) would be smiling once it realises that you're supposed to flush those things down the head. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic