Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAILY CHECK-IN --Keep on top!!! :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAILY CHECK-IN --Keep on top!!! :-)
    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 at 12:03pm
03-21-22 {or "2022 21 Mar.", or even "March 21, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Singular update to my website today..it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A container of Golf Pro in a Bottle dessicated and rattling around in the bottom of some asshaberdasher's golf bag, having been used only once? The bloated, stinky, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

These are my "Fotos del Día".

(Top): A float for the now-defunct Manray; at the Gay Pride Parade (also called, "The F46 March" by some) in 2001 or 2002 just east of downtown Seattle WA. USA. This bar closed in late-2007 to make room for a new condominium development.

(Center): Me at the same bar.
This photograph was taken in the summer of 1997 or perhaps 1998.

(Bottom): Me at the same bar again.
This photograph was taken in late-June 2001 - I can tell by the colored beads around my neck that it was Gay Pride Day - June 24 to be exact.

It's no big secret that I'm a "homosexicle" (from the movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"), so I have no compunction about saying that the Manray was a queer bar and that I'm a F46607.

I have one minor update to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. It is an update to my VOTD (Video OThe Day) web page with a random drone video (of the ~5,000 that I've made over the years).

Sponsored Links

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2022 at 5:22am
^^^ Yes, that is correct. ^^^

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2022 at 1:35am
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron Angry McPisseron wrote:

03-20-22 {or "2022 20 Mar.", or even "March 20, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Singular update to my website today..it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A container of Golf Pro in a Bottle dessicated and rattling around in the bottom of some asshaberdasher's golf bag, having been used only once? The bloated, stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my "Foto del Día".

One of my best friends (now deceased) named Primo, handing out paper hats & noisemakers at a New Year's Eve party in the early-1990s.

I have one minor update to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. It is an update to my VOTD (Video OThe Day) web page with a random drone video (of the ~5,000 that I've made over the years).

It appears he died in 1998?
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2022 at 7:08am
03-20-22 {or "2022 20 Mar.", or even "March 20, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Singular update to my website today..it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A container of Golf Pro in a Bottle dessicated and rattling around in the bottom of some asshaberdasher's golf bag, having been used only once? The bloated, stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

One of my best friends (now deceased) named Primo, handing out paper hats & noisemakers at a New Year's Eve party in the early-1990s.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2022 at 7:05am
03-19-22 {or "2022 19 Mar.", or even "March 19, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Singular update to my website today..it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

(Top): My Commodore 64 computer and a Gorilla green-screen monitor; circa. late-1983.

(Center): The same computer installation as it appeared in early-1984. That funny looking monitor at the top is an RGB monitor from a coin-op arcade video game (a Nintendo game, if I remember correctly); and that brass-colored case under the lamp (with the black handle on it) was the G-80 card cage assembly from a Gremlin/Sega Astro Blaster upright coin-op arcade video game.

(Bottom): The same computer installation as it appeared in mid-1984. To the left is an old boob-tube (CRT)-type oscilloscope, and that grey & black box with the yellow stripe on it was (I believe) a signal generator of some type.

I have two minor updates to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. The first concerns my having added an aerial photograph taken by the Holy Stone HS550 Brushless 4K Drone, and the second is an update to my VOTD (Video OThe Day) web page with a random drone video (of the ~5,000 that I've made over the years).

This is my Holy Stone HS550 Brushless 4K Drone.

This is the aerial photograph taken by this drone (click on the photo to view it full-sized in a new tab).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2022 at 2:08pm
St. Patrick's Day (03-17-22) {or "2022 17 Mar.", or even "March 17, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Singular update to my website today..it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Happy St. Patrick's Day from The LED (and Laser) Museum!!!
Please be sure that you're wearing something green today so that you don't get pinched!!! 
(I tried to find a graphic of a leprechaun with his finger stuck up his bum, but was not successful

I have one minor update to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. It is an update to my Holy Stone HS550 Brushless 4K Drone's eval. to add a pic of the dedicated battery charger.

And this is the photograph of the battery charger that I added; note that there is indeed a battery plugged up to one of the two bays.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 8:10am
03-16-22 {or "2022 16 Mar.", or even "March 16, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) have but two bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first is an update to my CMG/Gerber Sonic's eval. to remove some bum links and state that the manufacturer has gone down the tube, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is the CMG/Gerber Sonic.
I mention (twice) on its web page that it vaguely resembles a dog penus -- especially the red one. LOL

And this is my "Foto del Día".

Is this where your inseminator turns into a urinator?!?

I have two minor updates to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. The first is to add the fact that I weighed the battery charger for the Holy Stone HS550 Brushless 4K Drone, and the second is an update to my VOTD (Video OThe Day) web page with a random drone video (of the ~5,000 that I've made over the years).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2022 at 7:07am
03-15-22 Mar.", or even "March 15, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) have but four bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first is an update to my CMG Bonfire's eval. to shitcan some bum links and state that the manufacturer has gone tits-up, the next is an update to my CMG Bonfire Blaze tent light for the same reasons, the next is an update to my CMG Reactor Flashlight's eval. to repair the fuxxored formatting, remove some bum links, and state that the manufacturer has gone down the tube, and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

LED Light
This is the CMG Bonfire.

Bonfire Blaze
This is the CMG Bonfire Blaze tent light.

LED Light
This is the CMG Reactor Flashlight.

The Hamburger Helper hand can sometimes be a real douche!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2022 at 7:26am
03-14-22 {or "2022 14 Mar.", or even "March 14, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) have but three bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first is an update to my CMG Infinity Flashlight's eval. to repair the fuxxored formatting and remove some bum links, the second is an update to my CMG Infinity Ultra Flashlight's eval. to remove some bad links, and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

image infimg.jpg (6768 bytes)
This is the CMG Infinity Flashlight.

Infinity Ultra
This is the CMG Infinity Ultra Flashlight.

When to teach your child's mother to be a bit more specific when they ask for something. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2022 at 8:02am
03-13-22 {or "2022 123 Mar.", or even "March 13, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Solitare update to my website today...it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Please remember to set your clocks & wristwatches ahead one hour when you get up (or before you go to bed if you did it last night).
Daylight Saving Time starts for most of the US (sans Hawaii and parts of Arizona).

I have one minor update to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. It is an update to my Holy Stone HS550 drone's eval. to add to the LED count by belatedly counting the LEDs in the battery charger and adding them to the total.

This is my Holy Stone HS550 drone.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2022 at 8:19am
03-12-22 {or "2022 12 Mar.", or even "March 12, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Cingular update to my website today...it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FLUSH A TWINKIE. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2022 at 8:12am
03-11-22 {or "2022 11 Mar.", or even "March 11, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Cingular update to my website today...it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is what *MIGHT* have happened to Goldilocks! 

I have two updates to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. The first is an update to my Holy Stone HS175D drone's eval. to add a photograph of the class Y terrestrial planet Venus taken by the drone's camera, and the second is an update to my VOTD (Video OThe Day) web page with a random drone video (of the ~5,000 that I've made over the years).

This is my Holy Stone HS175D drone.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2022 at 8:10am
03-09-22 {or "2022 09 Mar.", or even "March 09, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.

A gay pride flag (sometimes called a, "f46 flag") that was spotted on a fence while flying one of my drones on the afternoon of 03-07-22.
The City of Fresno in concert with the Fresno Police Department evicted a homeless encampment from this location several days ago.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male penus (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoilets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "S", rhymes with "missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out and smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoilet} off the wall with your favourite new golf clubs (because they forgot to bring a hammer) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for walltoilet}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of "{vulgar slang term for walltoilet} removal". ;) :o ;)

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2022 at 2:12pm
03-08-22 {or "2022 08 Mar.", or even "March 08, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but four bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today. The first three concern my having performed both normal and narrowband spectroscopy of the blue "battery status" indicator LEDs in the HeiyRC DST-01 RGW Universal Drone Strobe Light, and the last is...well what else could it be? A crapper clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a true butt wagon) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of an albatros in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my HeiyRC DST-01 RGW Universal Drone Strobe Light.

The mail receptacle that I've made reference to on many of my drone flights over the last several years.
The text on those drone flights reads in part, "(some true-blue total pantywaste has it spelled *DACOTA* on their mailbox very nearby, hahaha!!!)"
The correct spelling of this street name is Dakota

I have three updates to my other website (called, "Happy DronerDaze) today. They are the same updates that I posted to my LED (and Laser) Museum website; sans the POTD update.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2022 at 8:07am
03-07-22 {or "2022 07 Mar.", or even "March 07, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but three bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today. The first is a new eval. of the Kingman 5xLED Bicycle Caution Light, the next two concern my having performed spectroscopy of its LEDs, and the last is...well what else could it be? A crapper clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a true butt wagon) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a squid in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead cephalopod is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my Kingman 5xLED Bicycle Caution Light.

I don't think that I'd want a McJob after seeing this readerboard, hahaha!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2022 at 8:33am
03-06-22 {or "2022 06 Mar.", or even "March 06, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but two bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first is a new eval. of the Holy Stone HS175D Brushless 4K Drone, and the last is...well what else could it be? A crapper clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a true butt wagon) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a Siberian tiger in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead big kitty is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is my Holy Stone HS175D Brushless 4K Drone.
Unfortunately, it was DOA. 

Something tells me that the chap who wrote the text for this billboard flunked out of his "pubic" school. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2022 at 12:38pm
03-05-22 {or "2022 05 Mar.", or even "March 05, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but three bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today. The first is a new eval. of the Holy Stone HS550 Brushless 4K Drone, the next concerns my having performed spectroscopy of the OLED display in the drone's radio, and the last is...well what else could it be? A crapper clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a true butt wagon) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of an octopode in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead octopus is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

The name of this business is the same as the name of something that can happen to the male ding-a-ling upon awakening in the morning. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 8:15am

03-04-22 {or "2022 04 Mar.", or even "March 04, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Solitare update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A crapper clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a true butt wagon) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a timber rattler in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead snake is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

Autocorrect blunders don't usually happen on readerboards though. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 11:51am
03-03-22 {or "2022 03 Mar.", or even "March 03, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but three bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today. The first is an update to the 3W Prolight RGB LED Flashlight Modification's eval. to repair all of the "bucking fusted" graphics and move the video to YourTube, the second is an update to the RGB LED Zip-Light's eval. to repair all of the "bucking fusted" graphics, and the third is...well what else could it be? A crapper clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a true butt wagon) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused bodies of a bunch of dragonfly larvae in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is the 3W Prolight RGB LED Flashlight Modification (it is a Mag Light that was heavily modified).

This is the RGB LED Zip-Light (it is a Zippo lighter that was heavily modified).

What could happen if you take the cooking instructions on the back of a cake box too literally! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2022 at 3:20pm
03-02-22 {or "2022 02 Mar.", or even "March 02, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but two bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today. The first is an update to the Corona Blastere's eval. to repair all of the "bucking fusted" graphics and move the video to YourTube, and the second is...well what else could it be? A crapper clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a true butt wagon) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused bodies of a bunch of dragonfly larvae in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is the Corona Blaster (it is a Mag Light that was heavily modified).

Yes folks, this is actually a real game.
The primary goal is to not allow others to piss into the whizzers while you relieve yourself of micturition. The advertising materials for this game encourage you to be a douche. Be a toliet douche. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2022 at 3:20pm
02-28-22 {or "2022 28 Feb.", or even "February 28, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding solitare update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A crapper clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a true butt wagon) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused bodies of a bunch of monarch butterfly caterpillars (larvae) in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bugs are what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE ALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

They didn't, "drop the mic"; they, "dashed the mic" hahaha!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2022 at 8:29am
02-27-22 {or "2022 27 Feb.", or even "February 27, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a true butt wagon) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of an Emperor penguin in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

These are my "Fotos del Día".

A true harbringer of spring; three trees busting out in bloom.
Photographs taken on E. Fedora Ave. in Fresno CA. USA on 02-24-22.

Sure, not much of an update today, but it certainly beats getting your {vulgar slang term for whacked or unwhacked male pee-pee (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "R", rhymes with "wrecker" P3[K3R)} stuck in one of those {vulgar slang term for multiple walltoilets (seven letters, starts with 'P' and ends with "S", rhymes with "missers" [multiple people in archery who miss the bullseye on a consistent basis] P!553R$)} and having to have somebody dial 911 for you to get Medic One to come out and smash the {vulgar slang term for walltoilet} off the wall with your favourite new golf clubs (because they forgot to bring a hammer) without douching themselves with a blast of icy cold water from the {vulgar slang term for walltoilet}'s water inlet pipe and/or damaging your {vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker} in the process of "{vulgar slang term for walltoilet} removal". ;) :o ;)

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 2:43pm
02-26-22 {or "2022 26 Feb.", or even "February 26, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but three bungholes...er...uh...I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today. The first two concern my having repaired all of the "bucking fusted" graphics on the Light-Up Halloween Necklace and the Mini Strobe's evaluations, and the third is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a true butt wagon) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of an Emperor penguin in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

These are the Light-Up Halloween Necklaces.

This is the Mini Strobe.

The mushroom doesn't like the way it looks. 
(presumably because it looks like a penus)

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 8:10am
02-25-22 {or "2022 25 Feb.", or even "February 25, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a true butt wagon) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a skunk in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead stinky critter is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

This is Poddy the Parrot from the TV series SpongeBob SquarePants.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2022 at 8:04am
02-24-22 {or "2022 24 Feb.", or even "February 24, Twenty-Twisted Sticks if you prefer)}.
Just making my daily check-in from Fresno CA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua have but one bunghole...er...uh...I only have a sodding Cingular update for my website today. It is...well what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some true-blue total dimbulb fv¢kw€€d (a true butt wagon) stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the toliet brush? A chair soaked with micturition (poddy) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent whizzer? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a Siberian tiger in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead big kitty is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA, WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! It's a new picture you silly goose!!! 

Don't use meth -- EVER!!! 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic