Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trouble for claiming Stepson is Son?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trouble for claiming Stepson is Son?
    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 2:01am
Let's say a 36 year old Multimillionaire has a 5 year old Stepson that he wants to give some Millions to after he dies. He doesn't know what age his Stepson will die, but he knows he wants his Stepson to outlive him so that his Stepson can get to use his Millions after he dies. He doesn't want to be seen as a Creepy, Weird, Perverted Creep for naming his 5 year old STEPSON as Heir/Beneficiary, so in his Will, he writes "Son," instead of Stepson. How much trouble could he get into for falsely claiming his STEPSON is his Son in the Will?
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 6:00am
Quote Multimillionaire

Let's say the cheap bastard should get a lawyer to answer that question instead of asking for internet advice...
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 10:10am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote Multimillionaire

Let's say the cheap bastard should get a lawyer to answer that question instead of asking for internet advice...

Not cheap Bastard if he wants to leave his Stepson Millions when he dies.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 11:55am

I dunno. Seems like you would be the expert when it comes to false identities.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 12:27pm
LOL

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Let's say a 36 year old Multimillionaire has a 5 year old Stepson that he wants to give some Millions to after he dies. He doesn't know what age his Stepson will die, but he knows he wants his Stepson to outlive him so that his Stepson can get to use his Millions after he dies. He doesn't want to be seen as a Creepy, Weird, Perverted Creep for naming his 5 year old STEPSON as Heir/Beneficiary, so in his Will, he writes "Son," instead of Stepson. How much trouble could he get into for falsely claiming his STEPSON is his Son in the Will?
The relationship doesn't really matter as long as the will includes the full name of said son/stepson.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I dunno. Seems like you would be the expert when it comes to false identities.

But, I don't do that crap anymore!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 2:34pm
I don't know why you would expect anyone here to be able to answer that question.

Go ask a probate attorney.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 2:54pm

But Aka Ron is right. You can include anyone you want in your will...even if it's your "son" Donathan.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 3:00pm
Yes that's true, but the question was one of a factual misstatement.

Would referring to a stepson as a son create any kind of legal snag?

I kind of doubt it as long as the name was written correctly.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 3:25pm

I agree. I don't think I specified relationship when I made up my will.   I think a requirement of specifying relationship, would lead to all sorts of unnecessary snags.

When I put quotes around "son", I was kinda saying even gender would make things complicated these days. Will Cher leave her money to Chaz, her daughter, or to Chaz, her son? What if Chastity wanted some?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 4:08pm
I suppose some non-gender specific term such as "offspring" or something like that might suffice.

I think in my mom's will, my sister and I were referred to as daughter and son.

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 11:16pm

But Aka Ron is right. You can include anyone you want in your will...even if it's your "son" Donathan.

I am NOT the Person I am talking about, REALLY! I PROMISE! I don't even HAVE a Stepson, I PROMISE!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 11:47pm
That wasn't what I meant. I'm just pointing out that you claim to be a Donathan (a male), and you also claim to be female. So whether you're someone's son or daughter might just confuse the matter. Might as well just go by name, and maybe address/phone#.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 2:05am

That wasn't what I meant. I'm just pointing out that you claim to be a Donathan (a male), and you also claim to be female. So whether you're someone's son or daughter might just confuse the matter. Might as well just go by name, and maybe address/phone#.

Okay, okay, I'm a Woman who posts under Male Names!

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 5:32am
Thinking back to your NumberOneNavySEAL days...
Funnily (is that a word?) a couple years ago when I was scanning family photos/documents, I found my jump certificate for when I was made a member of First Special Forces Group Airborne. Yep, I have more actual "street cred" for belonging to Special Forces than you did LOL.  This was back in 1969, during 'Nam, no less!  (PaWolf would have gotten a good laugh out of that one.  )  I was a really badass 5 1/2 year old... 

btw, your $tepfather in question could will his fortune to his favorite stuffed iguana, and it would be entirely legal... 
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Thinking back to your NumberOneNavySEAL days...
Funnily (is that a word?) a couple years ago when I was scanning family photos/documents, I found my jump certificate for when I was made a member of First Special Forces Group Airborne. Yep, I have more actual "street cred" for belonging to Special Forces than you did LOL.  This was back in 1969, during 'Nam, no less!  (PaWolf would have gotten a good laugh out of that one.  )  I was a really badass 5 1/2 year old... 

btw, your $tepfather in question could will his fortune to his favorite stuffed iguana, and it would be entirely legal... 

About my Number One Navy Seal, The Navy IS my Favorite Military Force.... When I was younger, I even called the actual Navy and got a Navy Tape from them! I got to drool over the Cute Sailors in the Tape!   

But, NONS was one of the rare "Friends," I actively wanted banned since that "Friend," was quickly becoming a Useless Account. I tried to get Nathan to ban the NONS Account by going on a NASTY Rant against the Board and even Nathan himself.... Still Active...

Then someone said something like,"I have half a mind to report you to the REAL Navy for Stolen Valor, pretending to be a Navy SEAL, when you know full well you are not, couldn't even get the SEAL(Sea Air And Land) right and constantly called it Seal like the Sea Mammal, and let the REAL Navy deal with you. After that Warning, I quickly admitted I was NOT a REAL Navy SEAL, and made it up since I actually do love The Navy. Nathan banned the NONS Account after that Confession and I was happy and relieved....

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 2:26pm
Post the video of you as a black woman!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Post the video of you as a black woman!

Yep, that was the REAL me. I admitted in that thread I enjoyed pretending to be a Man online....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic