Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bill Belichick Subway advert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bill Belichick Subway advert
    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 5:27am

What's with the stupid enemabag snipping off the sleeves of that guy's sports coat?
Why would that make me want to purchase a Subway sandwich?
Makes no fucking sense to me, tell ya what. Confused

I had to Google the name Bill Belichick just to find out who the asshole wasOuch

Sponsored Links

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 3:22pm
Really? u must not be much of a BASEBALL FAN Tongue
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 5:35pm
I guess now that Tom Brady is gone he figures he needs to make some easy commercial money while he still can because there will be no more big Super Bowl checks and bonuses coming in and he'll probably be out of a job altogether after a couple of losing seasons.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 5:42pm
It will be interesting to see how well Brady does at Tampa bay.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 5:46pm
AFAIC the guy needs to hang it up.

Enough of Tom Brady already.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2020 at 7:06pm
I like the NFL!  There is something magical when an offense can move the ball down the field.  Brady is bound for the HOF!
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 8:48pm
How is it possible you never heard of Bill B? Do you live under a rock? LOL
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 10:49pm
there are humans who do not indulge in sports watching as it IS a little disconcerting that these fellas make $$$$ throwing and catching either round or inflated objects--we are a weird culture as far as monetary rewarding fairly average skills are concerend...
that said, YAY and thank god football is back- GO CARDS
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 12:15am
From what I hear, a certain percentage of white fans are planning to boycott or just stop watching professional sports altogether because of what they see as pandering to pressure from BLM in the form of having a separate Black National Anthem and social justice messaging on both the uniforms and even on the fields/courts themselves.

Some of that may transfer over to decreased in person attendance at the stadiums, but it will be hard to tell with the limited admittance due to the COVID this season.

I guess we'll see if the TV ratings tank or, if the virus is gone by next season, if in person attendance numbers tank.

I know I'm not watching, but then I pretty much quit watching sports years ago.

C'mon, man!
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

I'm wondering the same thing!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

AngryMcP is one of our oldest members. He's been around here for probably as long as I have which is  something in the neighborhood of 15 years. He has other issues in life to deal with that are of greater concern than football and who some coach is. 

A coach BTW, who is almost as well known for being a cheating POS as he is for winning championships, at least one of which was by pure, dumb luck in the form of the head coach of the Seattle Seahawks making one of the most idiotic decisions in the history of football when they had the ball on the Pats' goal line with only seconds left and turned it over.

Fuċk Bill Belisuck. 

C'mon, man!
TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 1:45am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

AngryMcP is one of our oldest members. He's been around here for probably as long as I have which is  something in the neighborhood of 15 years. He has other issues in life to deal with that are of greater concern than football and who some coach is. 

A coach BTW, who is almost as well known for being a cheating POS as he is for winning championships, at least one of which was by pure, dumb luck in the form of the head coach of the Seattle Seahawks making one of the most idiotic decisions in the history of football when they had the ball on the Pats' goal line with only seconds left and turned it over.

Fuċk Bill Belisuck. 

But, that's also why Pete Carroll doesn't have a 2nd ring....because he made such a dumb call. Can't praise a guy for making a dumb call and bash the guy who didn't make the dumb call.

I'm a Packers fan but if the Packers won a Super Bowl like that, I wouldn't be saying, "Oh well, can't really celebrate it because the other coach made a dumb call." lol

That was a big Super Bowl at that time. Brady had 3 rings going into that game and Russell Wilson had 1 ring. If they make that play, then Brady still has 3 rings and Wilson would've had 2. Instead, Brady got to 4 rings and Wilson stayed at 1 ring. Funny how that works out.Tongue
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 3:08am
Originally posted by TV_Casualty TV_Casualty wrote:

But, that's also why Pete Carroll doesn't have a 2nd ring....because he made such a dumb call. Can't praise a guy for making a dumb call and bash the guy who didn't make the dumb call. 

I'm a Packers fan but if the Packers won a Super Bowl like that, I wouldn't be saying, "Oh well, can't really celebrate it because the other coach made a dumb call." lol

That was a big Super Bowl at that time. Brady had 3 rings going into that game and Russell Wilson had 1 ring. If they make that play, then Brady still has 3 rings and Wilson would've had 2. Instead, Brady got to 4 rings and Wilson stayed at 1 ring. Funny how that works out.Tongue

Not sure you correctly interpreted what I said.

Belisuck won that SB by the pure dumb luck of the opposing coach making a bonehead call. I wasn't 'bashing" him for that, just stating a fact.

What I DID bash Belisuck for, is for being a cheating POS.

C'mon, man!
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 4:30am

Belisuck won that SB by the pure dumb luck of the opposing coach making a bonehead call. I wasn't 'bashing" him for that, just stating a fact.

I call him Belicheat. Once all the cheating details come out many years from now, his and Brady's accolades will become asterisks in the record books.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 5:00am
Originally posted by Thuumb Thuumb wrote:

I call him Belicheat. Once all the cheating details come out many years from now, his and Brady's accolades will become asterisks in the record books.

"Belicheat" is a good one, too.

I just hope NE goes through a nice loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong losing streak like the old Patsies of the 70's and 80's.

But then again, as long as all this social justice garbage infiltrating sports, I don't plan to watch it anymore anyway.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 6:16am
SJG may be part of it, but most people probably found other (maybe more important) things to do with the time they used to use watching sports (which haven't been on, much.)  New habits, new routines, sports just isn't a big deal anymore.  We'll see once the stadiums open up again... 

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 4:07pm
well i don't know about the remainder of the HATE residents but..
any possibility of normalcy -even overpaid & whiny athletes-is welcomed here
AND its a nice way to piss away a Sunday in a generally drunken stupor
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 11:22pm

I guess we'll see if the TV ratings tank.

All sports ratings are down. It's weird. They'll all like watching Twilight Zone versions. Or like watching sitcoms where the laugh tracks are suddenly missing.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 3:23am
Bill Bellicheat is STILL someone Clevelanders shun since he let go of Bernie Kosar in 1993! I'm sure people who like Drew Bledsoe dodge Bellicheat like the plague!

But I HATE Football since The NFL didn't sacrifice much during this panicdemic and Cleveland hasn't had a football team since 1995!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 3:53pm
definitely weird that empty stadiums -at least for us viewers & possibly the players- are filled with artificial cheers and ebb & flow of fake crowds-to try to maintain normalcy--i wonder if its added for just us viewers or to egg the players on--or are they playing to mainly quiet?
larrytate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larrytate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 12:12am
Is his cheating the reason Subway gives you half of the cheese that the sandwich deserves?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic