Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dj khaled morning motivation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yakobz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dj khaled morning motivation
    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 9:36pm
i created an account on here specifically for this. i couldnt take it. for some reason this makes me cringe so much guys. i didnt have my remote near me and couldn’t press the mute button in time so i actually ran to the bathroom and covered my ears. why do these two assholes and this commercial make me feel so much pain. i hope i am not alone. sweet betty.... [TUBE]ssBt8DrbAi8 im having a hard time posting the link for this on mobile and its probably for the better i dont wanna see either of their faces and im sure you know what commercial im talking about
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 10:18pm

You almost got it:

Yeah, that Khalid guy seems like an ass. It's the stupid attitude in the way he speaks, like everything has to sound confrontational. Then again, he's a rapper of some sort, so...

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2020 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by yakobz yakobz wrote:

i created an account on here specifically for this. i couldnt take it. for some reason this makes me cringe so much guys. i didnt have my remote near me and couldn’t press the mute button in time so i actually ran to the bathroom and covered my ears. why do these two assholes and this commercial make me feel so much pain. i hope i am not alone. sweet betty.... 

im having a hard time posting the link for this on mobile and its probably for the better i dont wanna see either of their faces and im sure you know what commercial im talking about

Thiiiiis is how we doooooo iiit..... Wink
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2020 at 12:53am
The fact that he says "circle motion" clearly indicates he's unable to pronounce "circular." I can imagine how many outtakes:

"Yo Devin. Remember to brush in a succlicker motion..."   "CUT!!"

"Take 2...and...ACTION!"

"Yo Devin. Remember to brush in a sullicker motion..."   "CUT!!"

"Take 3...and...ACTION!"

"Yo Devin. Remember to brush in a cliculicur motion..."   "CUT!!"

"Dude, just say 'circle'"

"Take 4...and...ACTION!"

"Yo Devin. Remember to brush in a circle motion..."   "GOT IT!"

Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2020 at 6:39pm
I hate that guy and I don't even know who he is.
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 3:37pm
Sunday morning did a profile on him and i guess he has some kind of L.A. street rep
BUT his incredible lack of charisma and actual MUSICAL talent make him a head scratcher for me-
that and his self promotional and egotistical persona BASED on lack of actual talent
he brings NOTHING to anything associated with him
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 3:47pm

Celeb net worth has him at $75 million.

How?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 4:49pm
The guy is just an annoying fat f*ck if you ask me.  I feel better about getting by with modest wages in a career I was really good at.  Rather than falling bass ackwards into the freaky world of rap/hip hop.  If I never see that guy again, it will be too soon.

radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 5:02pm
I remember that annoying commercial where he was promoting Silk Almond Milk in 2016 with loud "noise" music in the background.
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 5:11pm
I think that might be Kevin James with a stupid looking fake beard.
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I hope for his sake he saves/invests it wisely.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Thuumb Thuumb wrote:

HA NOT ME--i look forward to an expose showing his RAPID FALL from WEALTH in like 2 years
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2020 at 3:16am
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Originally posted by Thuumb Thuumb wrote:

HA NOT ME--i look forward to an expose showing his RAPID FALL from WEALTH in like 2 years

"My net worth moved in a down traje...."

"My net worth moved in a down trjecto..."

"My net worth moved down"
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 2:57pm
The teethbrushing guy annoys me. I hate when they act clueless but have to say the celebrity's name out loud as if someone else is listening. Like that idiiot one with the mini race car driver on the shelf. 
Dr. John Dorian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr. John Dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 3:18am
He looks like a middle eastern Curly Howard knockoff.
frnortner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frnortner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 2:55pm
So a guy is brushing his teeth and some unknown mook shows up in his bathroom and automatically has some authority over him? Just because he is swarthy, overweight and speaks Ghetto, we're supposed to submit to him?
The guy ought to stab him in the eye with his toothbrush. In a CIRCULAR motion, of course!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by frnortner frnortner wrote:

So a guy is brushing his teeth and some unknown mook shows up in his bathroom and automatically has some authority over him? Just because he is swarthy, overweight and speaks Ghetto, we're supposed to submit to him?
The guy ought to stab him in the eye with his toothbrush. In a CIRCULAR motion, of course!
LOLLOLLOL
What a role model!  I can't stand this assbag!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 5:33pm
Great!  A long time member who has donated more than once.  I'm getting censored by the double secret internet police....

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 5:33pm
I hope he suffers from "crib" death

Wink
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 5:38pm
Dang, Hart.  You must be even more bored than I am.  I like looking back in time.  I was a better man back then.
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2021 at 6:00pm
i call em as i see em 

theres a lot of pent up anger about commercials 

"rage" does not describe it 

i got back through the thread and i feel the need to comment on those ads 

that have pissed me off over the years... and there are many 

I have sort of a cushy office job now that im in my fifties and i was a lurker 

passive observer of the site since i googled trivago tim one day and CIH came up

then a year or so later i decided to join the forum since i saw so many like minded people 

out there... i have a lot of fun reading the comments and it lowers my blood pressure

when i see the ads on TV and know that someone will or has posted it and feels the 

same way I do... now I can watch the commercials I hate and laugh instead of 

throwing a shoe at the TV 

so there you go ...
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 10:35pm
i was gonna say..

theres no way that Lebanese Tub O Lard is back..right?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic