Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

American Home Shield

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American Home Shield
    Posted: 01 May 2020 at 6:02am
Another creepy ad with some house being in deep disrepair. And the kooky lady serving some water soggy ham sandwich????....EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!.DeadDeadDead
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 6:21am
Originally posted by Adznem Adznem wrote:

Another creepy ad with some house being in deep disrepair. And the kooky lady serving some water soggy ham sandwich????....EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!.DeadDeadDead

Yeah, we've been getting bombarded with that one around here, too.

Not the worst one I've ever seen, but pretty damned annoying all the same.

Stupid people acting stupid, etc, etc.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 9:59pm
No WONDER the comments were turned off at another posting site.

A Lion's share of them would be in the absolute negative....UnhappyThumbs DownDeadCensoredAngryNukeEvil SmileClownSick
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by Adznem Adznem wrote:

Yeah, we've been getting bombarded with that one around here, too.

Not the worst one I've ever seen, but pretty damned annoying all the same.

Stupid people acting stupid, etc, etc.
Yeah!  I don't even need to post a screenshot!  Maybe they should hire a freaking plumber who knows what real leak looks like!  This is idiotic!

Then, what are the odds? The movers didn't really need the light.   But the guy buying the house is coming over here on Monday with his partner (in crime) and an appraiser.  WTF?  I thought we had a signed offer!

I'm going to have to go to grocery store to buy some of these indoor flood lights!

caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2020 at 1:53pm
Getting a house appraised once you have a signed contract is standard practice.  It's the buyer's "get out of jail free" card is major problems are found.  Or a way to get money off the purchase price for the cost of repairs.  The only way around an appraisal is to specifically sell a house "as is".
UrbanMonkey View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2021 at 3:11am
Yes, this commercial is particularly obnoxious, because it's not funny and I've seen it air multiple times every hour, sometimes less than 5 minutes apart.  I wish there was a version where the blower blows this woman into the street and she gets hit by a truck.

MidwestTVman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MidwestTVman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 6:57pm
the soggy sandwich woman looks like "Flex Steel" Phil's sister
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic