Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mama June

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mama June
    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 at 7:43pm
I was sure this must been brought up at least once before, but I couldn't find it on search.  Mama June, From Not to Hot has got to be the most vile piece of programming ever conceived.  Can't think of anything bad enough to call it.
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 1:47am
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 1:24pm
I guess I should have posted a video but I didn't want to make anyone barf.  Sick 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 3:46pm

Is she being burned at the stake in that pic above. 'Cuz, otherwise, there's no way she's "hot".

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 4:56pm
I'm not sure what channel that show is on, I know I don't have.  So, no awful previews to survive.  The one I posted was 1 week old.

Is this the 'Honey Boo Boo' family?
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Is she being burned at the stake in that pic above. 'Cuz, otherwise, there's no way she's "hot".

Some dramatic family crisis with her daughter Honey Boo Boo I'm speculating.  This whole ludicrous program began with the equally abhorrent Honey Boo Boo.

jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2020 at 8:29pm
Even with massive weight loss and professional hair and makeup, there is NO WAY ON EARTH that woman is going to be transformed into looking sexually attractive to any man especially that we all know what shallow awful daughter-exploiting trailer trash she really is inside Thumbs Down
She'll go from a 1 to a 3 on her best day 
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 2:41am
Originally posted by caroln242 caroln242 wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Some dramatic family crisis with her daughter Honey Boo Boo I'm speculating.  This whole ludicrous program began with the equally abhorrent Honey Boo Boo.

OK, now that's hot!.

Actually, she looks a little bit like my grandmother.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 2:54am
So, did you think your grandmother was hot, too?

When she broke out Electroluxella and did a little vacuuming, did you have to run to the bathroom for about 30 minutes or so....? LOL

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 11:04am
30 minutes?? What, are you kidding me? Back then, it was like 3!!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 4:10pm
Yeah but 3 minutes x 10 = 30 minutes.... Wink
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 4:18pm
No matter how much lipstick you put on a pig it is still a pig.Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2020 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Yeah but 3 minutes x 10 = 30 minutes.... Wink

Those were the days. Now, every 30 days, and I'm good.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic