Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Amazon Music- Alicia Keys (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amazon Music- Alicia Keys (video)
    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 4:50pm
Let me say!  I'm not having a very good day on the interweb!  All of these sucky (we're here to help) ads from the car companies, insurance companies and who ever else thinks they can cash in on it!  STFU!

Amazon
Prime
Audible

It's true, It's true!

This *** *** is bragging about all of the books in his library!  I can see why you spend so much time alone!

I hate Amazon Prime and anything it has to do with!

Sponsored Links

Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 5:32pm
The terrible Alicia Keys commercial is an immediate mute.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Pazuzu413 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pazuzu413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 6:14pm
I love Alicia Keys, but that song is terrible. And I'm with you about Amazon Prime and their commercials.
Nemo me impune lacessit
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Pazuzu413 Pazuzu413 wrote:

I love Alicia Keys, but that song is terrible. And I'm with you about Amazon Prime and their commercials.

She has a good voice but that song blows especially because there's no music behind it in the beginning. That and the usual virtue signaling lyrics checking off the minority box, single mother box, etc etc LOL
MontanaTrav View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MontanaTrav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 5:50am
Eardrum-shattering bad.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 1:36am
i keep thinking its a Beyonce song its THAT stupid
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 3:50am
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

Originally posted by Pazuzu413 Pazuzu413 wrote:

She has a good voice but that song blows especially because there's no music behind it in the beginning. That and the usual virtue signaling lyrics checking off the minority box, single mother box, etc etc LOL

Exactly... the song is inherently annoying, but the "wokeness" of it simply ramps up its crappiness...
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic