Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SilverSneakers- Find Your Place (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SilverSneakers- Find Your Place (video)
    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 5:37pm
I was horrified when I first saw this commercial a little while ago.  I thought that first dude was the infamous Tim Williams...I HATE HIM!

NO! THANK GOD!

Speaking of Silver Sneakers! Tongue  Mama left me some clues that she wasn't feeling well last night.  She eats saltine crackers when her tummy is upset.  A barf bowl...Yeah, no visible barf!  Anyway, We needed some stuff from the grocery store.

My morning snacks, her Swiss Miss Dark Chocolate. I was going to make a roast in the crock pot!

The freaking Mexicans had 4 full aisles closed for waxing. I couldn't buy broth for the roast or more crackers.  I did manage to give her a Glazed Persian, here kitty kitty! Tongue  Some Ruffles with Ridges and some French Onion Dip!

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 8:54pm

Us old people disgust me when we get all active and vibrant and "feisty". We should be watching Barney Miller and eating butterscotch candy and sitting in our garages with our rifles waiting to threaten kids stepping on the grass, or at least ogling the junior high girls as they walk by.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Us old people disgust me when we get all active and vibrant and "feisty". We should be watching Barney Miller and eating butterscotch candy and sitting in our garages with our rifles waiting to threaten kids stepping on the grass, or at least ogling the junior high girls as they walk by.

So, all you're lacking is the Barney Miller, then.... Wink

You must have a small TV you can take out to the garage with you.... LOL
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 6:16am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I was horrified when I first saw this commercial a little while ago.  I thought that first dude was the infamous Tim Williams...I HATE HIM!

NO! THANK GOD!

I thought it was him too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic