Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Feeling played and used.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feeling played and used.
    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 5:40am
On another website, I cussed out an Admin after she straight up bullied me for three years. I politely took her BS for three years before finally having enough and cussing her out, just less than a week away from the Anniversary of my very popular Donathan's Corner. . I even called her the infamous C word. I was banned. I was still allowed to stay on the Sister website. The Head Admin of both websites told the first website they could find me at the Sister website. Someone I THOUGHT was my Friend turned on me and asked why the Head Admin told the Posters where they could find me when I was deservedly banned for that cussing rant and using the C word for a Female Admin. The Head Admin said something like,"That was really low class of you to talk bad about someone who is already banned, but you did bring up a valid point. I forgot Donathan called a Female Admin the C-word. I'll give Donathan a two week suspension for using the C word." WHAT? He should have given the guy I THOUGHT was my Friend a double suspension from both websites for talking ill about me after I had already been banned instead, not me. That two week suspension turned out to be a 16 day Suspension by accident. The guy I THOUGHT was my Friend never apologized to me for throwing me under the bus after I had already been kicked off of it and getting me a 16 day Suspension on the other website. That "Friend," continues to talk sh*t about me on another website that we both are Members of. He even straight up mocked me on the first website after I was already banned and even one of the other Admins said that he kind of deserved a Suspension for mocking a banned Member but decided to give him a warning instead. Keep in mind that this is the second time he mocked me on the first website after I'd already been banned. He admitted he thought I was okay until I called his female Friend the C-word and that's why he turned on me.

The head Admin after my 16 day Suspension told me to apologize to the Female Admin for that cussing rant and calling her the C word. I was still mad as hell at this point and said something like,"I'll only apologize if I get reinstated." The Head Admin replied,"No deal." I responded something like,"Why the hell would I apologize if I'm not going to be reinstated? She was horrible to me for three years! I'm only sorry I blew up less than a week from the one year Anniversary of my popular Donathan's Corner and got banned before I could celebrate the one year Anniversary. She should apologize to me for being a Bitch to me for three years(Even another Poster had mentioned that I was right and the Female Admin had been allowed to be a Bitch to me with no consequences and a bunch of Posters agreed).

The Head Admin said something like,"You are entitled to not apologize after you have already been banned, but you will remain banned indefinitely." I soon caved and apologized for calling the Female Admin the C word and it was one of the fakest looking apologies ever. I was still burning mad when I apologized and I had only done it to appease the Head Admin and get reinstated and get my Donathan's Corner back. I thought if he saw that I did exactly what he told me to do, I'd get reinstated. I was still banned.

Two months later, I was told that a more looking heartfelt apology would go better. I gave a more looking heartfelt apology and was still banned. I continued to apologize for that rant. Still banned. The Head Admin later told me that it was the Female Admin's birthday and told me to wish her Happy Birthday. I wished her a Happy Birthday. I was mocked by some Posters and some Posters even mentioned that the only reason that they didn't respond to my Happy Birthday thread was because I had started it and implied had someone else started it, they would have responded. A similar HB thread started by the Head Admin was started on the first website and had a lot more posts than mine. I am still banned there.

I did EVERYTHING that was asked of me to do in hopes of being reinstated and getting my Donathan's Corner back, but I am still banned. A couple of Admins told me to my Face on other websites that I am NEVER getting reinstated despite doing everything asked of me to do. I feel used and played.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 6:15am
I think Ned Shleppelin said it best in their classic song Played and Used
Feeling played and used for so long it's not true
Wanted to post on your forum, never bargained for you
Lots of people talk and few of them know
Soul of a forum admin was created below, yeah
You hurt and abused postin' all of your lies
Run around moderators, Lord how they hypnotize
Silly little admin I don't know why I was banned
Gonna post on your forum, here I come again
Every day I post so hard
Postin' all my written play
Try to post on your forum, but you push me away
Don't know where you're goin'
Only know just where you've been
Sweet little forum, I want you again
Feeling played and used for so long, it's not true
Take it easy admin, let them say what they will
Will your tongue wag so much when I send you the bill

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 6:26am
^   LOL

Donathan is having trouble on a forum?  Hang in there Donna!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 12:06pm
What was thst about a "Donathan's Corner"? Didn't we have a "Mooch's Corner" here a long time ago?

Hmmmmm...
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

What was thst about a "Donathan's Corner"? Didn't we have a "Mooch's Corner" here a long time ago?

Hmmmmm...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 3:16pm

Hmmmmm...
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mooch's Corner - WTF is up with people?!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Hmmmmm...

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mooch's Corner - WTF is up with people?!

In the earlier (pre-2008) version of CIH, she had her own section---not just a thread. I remember she was pissed when she didn' get it back.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 8:00pm
Always posted in bold blue font, too.

I think she started getting pissed when a lot of new members started joining and stealing her thunder.

C'mon, man!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I think Fred Shleppelin said it best in their classic song Played and Used
Feeling played and used for so long it's not true
Lots of people talk and few of them know
Soul of a forum admin was created below, yeah
You hurt and abused postin' all of your lies
Run around forum admin, Lord how they hypnotize
Sweet little admin I don't know where you've been
Gonna post on your forum, here I come again
Every day I post so hard
Postin' all my writing play
Try to post on your forum, but you push me away
Don't know where you're goin'
Only know just where you've been
Sweet little forum, I want you again
Feeling played and used for so long, it's not true
Take it easy admin, let them say what they will
Will your tongue wag so much when I send you the bill

EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 8:58pm
Excellent parody. Big smile When I saw LZ live in 1970 'Dazed and Confused' was my favorite. I remember Bonham's high hat symbols oscillating in both directions perfectly synchronized!  
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 6:07am
I'd play you my tiny violin, but I lost it somewhere... 

Quote I even called her the infamous C word.

You called her Ann Co_lter?  Shocked
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Blushes deeply. I called her a Count... Without the O.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 6:17pm

LOLLOL
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 7:22am

About what C word I used,that got me banned, another Poster jokingly asked if the C word I used was Conservative. The Female Admin is a Liberal, which was the point of the joke. A Poster responded something like,"If he called her a Conservative, she would have given him a DOUBLE BAN!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 10:48am
An update. I asked the Head Admin why he asked me to do all those requests if he wasn't going to reinstate me. I mentioned about her treating me like crap for a very long time and I still apologized and wished her a Happy birthday. He implied that he asked the Female Admin to reinstate me after I did those requests and she wouldn't budge.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 5:54am
Time for you to dust off and activate some of your aliases over there (like you had here...) 
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2020 at 11:58am

Time for you to dust off and activate some of your aliases over there (like you have here...) 

Fixed.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 10:33am

Time for you to dust off and activate some of your aliases over there (like you had here...) 

I was told that if I was caught with anymore Socks(I, after being permanently banned from the first website was asked on the Sister website to confess to any Socks I had and I did confess to my Socks), I would be permanently banned from BOTH websites.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic