Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pop 'n Play 'Fun Peek-a-Boo Play' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pop 'n Play 'Fun Peek-a-Boo Play' (video)
    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 1:48am
Disapprove Being an 'outdoor cat' is very dangerous as felines just are not as smart as Wolfies. Ya let yer furry little idiot out and it will go looking for ways to become an 'engine mitten' or 'tire sweater', or go by a new name - 'Lunch'.
You CAN keep your beloved kitty safe and entertained indoors for years on end with toys like this, but to get the full idea and all of the great information, you'll be forced to listen to the terrible background song and *I* do not like suffering alone.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 11:20am
Or, you could just buy a Ferret...

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 12:00pm
Who want ferret poop all over?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 6:07pm
^

Ferrets Can Be Litter Trained

Ferrets can be trained to go in a box, though not to the same extent as cats and there are bound to be a few accidents. Most ferrets can be fairly reliably trained to use a litter box in and out of their cages. This is a big plus when you have them out for exercise for a couple of hours a day!

I dated a lady who had a Ferret, I was in my mid 30s and I told my dad...I'm dating a fifty year old woman!  She was very pretty and the first time we met, she had one condition before making love. Embarrassed

I had to be sober, well, even I am willing to take one for the team. 

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 6:16pm
I ain't training any stinkin' ferret poop pooper and I ain't doin' no 50+ year-ol'ladies until I'm 50....again.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

You CAN keep your beloved kitty safe and entertained indoors for years on end with toys like this, but to get the full idea and all of the great information, you'll be forced to listen to the terrible background song and *I* do not like suffering alone.

Most cats would play with that thing for about five minutes, get bored with it, then go lie down and spend the rest of the afternoon napping.

You on the other hand, would spend the next couple of weeks stepping over and around it as it gathered more and more dust, until you finally tripped over it and sprained an ankle or twisted a knee. At which point it would go straight to the junk drawer/room, where it would stay for a few years until you decided to make another Goodwill/Salvation Army donation.

Welcome to life in the real world.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Most cats would play with that thing for about five minutes, get bored with it, then go lie down and spend the rest of the afternoon napping.

You on the other hand, would spend the next couple of weeks stepping over and around it as it gathered more and more dust, until you finally tripped over it and sprained an ankle or twisted a knee. At which point it would go straight to the junk drawer/room, where it would stay for a few years until you decided to make another Goodwill/Salvation Army donation.

Your cats have heard you and now probably hate you as they were ALL looking forward one - maybe TWO - of these contraptions. If you wake up blind because they clawed your eyes out, just know it wasn't me. *I* tried to save you.Wink
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Really.  My experience with cat toys is that the more contrived/complicated the toy, the less likely they'll play with it.  The most luck I've had with cat toys are those plastic milk bottle rings and laser pointers.

After my Mickey died in March, I went out and bought Rocco some new $14 toy that had a ball that went around an enclosed track and had some feather thing-a-ma-jig on a spring sticking out of the middle.  Rocco remains alternately bored with/afraid of the thing to this day.  LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Really.  My experience with cat toys is that the more contrived/complicated the toy, the less likely they'll play with it.  The most luck I've had with cat toys are those plastic milk bottle rings and laser pointers.

After my Mickey died in March, I went out and bought Rocco some new $14 toy that had a ball that went around an enclosed track and had some feather thing-a-ma-jig on a spring sticking out of the middle.  Rocco remains alternately bored with/afraid of the thing to this day.  LOL

Have you tried one of those cheap $5 laser pointers?

Some cats go crazy over them. Jump halfway up a wall trying to get that little red spot.

My cat Fidget just sits and looks at it, then yawns and starts licking himself.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 7:13pm
Mal and Killer loved the laser pointer.  In fact, Killer used to crouch down staring at me, waiting for me to make that red dot appear.  He was addicted.  I used to have him chase it up the steps, and then do somersaults on the way back down trying to catch that dot.  Mal, who was very athletic, used to jump 5 feet up the wall trying to get at it.

Mickey wasn't that interested.  He preferred I play "arm battle" with him.

Rocco's response to me whenever I try to play with him, is to attack and scratch and/or bite my arm.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic