Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Morningstar Farms- Made From Plants (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL

Can I get my Veggie burger with some half digested fly guts?

Hopefully one day before too long, you'll be able to get a plant based burger made from my favorite of all plants....

That'd be enough to make a guy go vegan, dude.

LOL

Farmers are growing hemp here now.

A hemp revival spreads across Wisconsin, creating a new business model for the stressed farm economy

Did you ever just try to copy a paragraph or two and copy WAY too much instead? Confused

LONE ROCK — At their annual meeting in February 2018 to discuss the next planting season, a group of farmers expressed mixed reactions to Sam Liegel’s advice on how to supplement their plummeting income.

“Some of them looked at me like I was smoking the product, as they would say, and then there were progressive farmers who would really grow any crop to make a dollar,” Sam Liegel said. “And this crop has plenty of margin so it piqued their interest.”

Liegel and his family, who sell seeds for corn, soybeans, alfalfa and other traditional crops, bring in farmers each year to talk about the previous year’s crops, look ahead to the next planting season and discuss topics such as hybrids, weeds and pest management.

https://madison.com/wsj/business/a-hemp-revival-spreads-across-wisconsin-creating-a-new-business/article_75dc4eae-6b5a-5e0e-a69d-7b75b579b3ff.html

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 5:17pm
Disapprove Plants have feelings, too. 
If you're smoking weed or tobacco, you think those plants like sacrificing their lives to YOU? You know they all want to ask, "If ya gotta smoke, why not stick to your own? Work at a crematorium and smoke daddy or mommy, or your neighbors, when opportunity presents itself? Bet ya will get a lot more of a buzz when ya think about what you're doing."
So all you vegans racing for the meatless whopper probably should screw your heads on straight.
As humans, we DO have experience at this - consider drinking 'rotgut whiskey': a medical school historian stated that the origin of the phrase "rotgut whiskey' came from the practice of graverobbers packing corpses into whiskey barrels to preserve and camoflauge their cargo while shipping it to medical schools for dissection (the use of cadavers for that purpose being generally criminal in those days). The whiskey would be sold to the students after the bodies had been removed from the barrels.Dead

WinkLOL
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 6:26pm

Ouch...okokok - no need to beat me up over the last post. I know, I know...consider 'The Circle of Life'. This post is all about that. Animals and excretions and more animals and more excretions...and then, for us, it's 'PARTY TIME!'. Maybe BK should consider this cheese for their veggie burgers?Wink
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 4:54pm
Okay, PaW!  You can come back and play now!

One thing for sure you won't find on the label...No artificial flavors!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 5:03pm

Okay, PaW!  You can come back and play now!

He never answered the email I sent him a couple of weeks or so ago.

I guess they don't let them use email in the pokey. LOL

I wonder how long until his sentence is up?

Hope they didn't stick him in for too long.

For our old pal Pa....

....whenever he shall be released.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 5:22pm
LOL

I still think he just keeled over.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 5:30pm
If he's in jail, I'll bet he had a really good reason for doing whatever it is the cops say he did, but when he tried to tell them, they just couldn't figure out what the hell he was talking about.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 5:32pm

^  LOL

LOLLOLLOL 

I hope Pa is at least playing pitcher rather than catcher!!!! Shocked 
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 5:33pm
LOLLOLLOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

If he's in jail, I'll bet he had a really good reason for doing whatever it is the cops say he did, but when he tried to tell them, they just couldn't figure out what the hell he was talking about.

If he talks like he writes, anyway.... LOL

*Don'cha know* Wink

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 5:49am

I hope he didn't pull a Hemingway.  He mentioned doing that a few times... Shocked
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 5:16pm
Okay!  Here we have an expert on 'herb' based products!  I don't know much about him other than he is the 'black' Willie Nelson.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 6:03pm
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2020 at 3:33am
hooters? WHAT?
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic