Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Morningstar Farms- Made From Plants (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Morningstar Farms- Made From Plants (video)
    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 3:56pm
It will be a cold day in July when I try one of these! Dead

Sponsored Links

Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 9:31pm
I like Morningstar Farms products, but my large intestine hates soy protein. Compared with the aftermath, skunk spray smells good!
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 5:17am
Give them a few years and they'll come out with hemp burgers... 
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

"DUUUUUDE! Awesome hash! A couple more and Progressive Flo might not look so bad!"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Dr. Dan Dr. Dan wrote:

"DUUUUUDE! Awesome hash! A couple more and Progressive Flo might not look so bad!"
LOLLOL  Hey doc, could you write me a script for one of those hemp burgers?

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 6:22am
aka, you're not supposed to smoke them.    I believe they'd be more fiber than anything, so basically a one-way trip to the Constipation City Cemetery...  Shocked
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 1:46pm

aka, you're not supposed to smoke them.    I believe they'd be more fiber than anything, so basically a one-way trip to the Constipation City Cemetery...  Shocked
oh come on, now...we had to deal with kids like you who 'shared their brownies with their friends' back in the early 70s...this would be nothing new - but just remember that E-Z Bake ovens won't do the trick.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2019 at 5:13pm
Image result for cows grazing on pot- the steaks have never been higher pics
Ad Hock View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Hock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 2:04pm
I wonder if they realize that in some literature "Morningstar" is the name given to Lucifer.

O.K., It's just a little pinprick . . .
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Ad Hock Ad Hock wrote:

I wonder if they realize that in some literature "Morningstar" is the name given to Lucifer.

The Sioux called Custer "Son of the Morning Star". I doubt it was a term of endearment.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Instead of "mooooo," the cow says, "Duu-UU-uude!"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 2:47am
Originally posted by Dr. Dan Dr. Dan wrote:

Instead of "mooooo," the cow says, "Duu-UU-uude!"
Big smileClap*I* see a 'new market item', here! Whole new meaning, taste, and appreciation for 'Grass-Fed Steaks'! What the heck? Hang it up, dry it out, slice & share! I'd like to make back some of the coin I spend for meats I like that already cost an arm and a leg (and I buy in small quantities at Wegman's).
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 5:53am
At least you'll know that your steak died happy (would that make it a 'Happy Meal'...?  )
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 5:29pm

At least you'll know that your steak died happy (would that make it a 'Happy Meal'...?  )
Just keep in mind if you order a 14oz T-Bone in the restaurant, the waiter may have to take your keys before you leave, unless you have a 'designated driver'.LOL
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 11:37pm
Damn. If I ate one, I could lose my CDL consequent to a random drug test.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 7:46pm
That would suck, especially if you just happened to be a company delivery driver who stocked and attended the annual corporate picnic

"...he was arrested backing the truck out of the field after he ate two grass-fed 'heavenly hamburgers' which caused him to exceed the legal limit by yards..."
unwanted1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unwanted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2019 at 10:00pm
The ignorant little girl who thinks everybody believes her because she's a child and the stupid constipated white man chewing air bare as entertaining as Lib. Mut., and both should be cancelled.
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2019 at 3:56pm
'tell you what.... I'll eat a burger made from plants, when you eat a Tomato made from bacon!
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 9:05am
I have some "veggie" (God, how I hate that word LOL) burgers in my freezer right now.  I'll cook them up one of these days.  I won't expect them to taste like real burgers, though.  I'd imagine they're so filled with spices and stuff, that you can't actually notice that they're not real meat.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I have some "veggie" (God, how I hate that word LOL) burgers in my freezer right now.  I'll cook them up one of these days.  I won't expect them to taste like real burgers, though.  I'd imagine they're so filled with spices and stuff, that you can't actually notice that they're not real meat.

You should donate them to a dining hall for the homeless. Do it today. Think of all the good you can do.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 3:50pm
Topic: Morningstar Farms- Made From Plants 

That is actually a very true statement.

Morningstar Farms is owned by Kellogg's and their products are manufactured in food production PLANTS like the one below....

Hence, they can truthfully claim that Morningstar Farms products are "made from plants"

Truth in advertising. Thumbs Up

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 4:47pm
LOL

Can I get my Veggie burger with some half digested fly guts?

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 4:52pm
Or maybe this awesome flower...

The Corpse Flower: Behind the Stink | National Geographic

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 6:33pm

LOL

Can I get my Veggie burger with some half digested fly guts?

Hopefully one day before too long, you'll be able to get a plant based burger made from my favorite of all plants....

That'd be enough to make a guy go vegan, dude.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 6:24am
Know what else is made by plants?  Beef.  'cause cows eat plants... 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic