Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

McDonald’s worldwide favorites menu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: McDonald’s worldwide favorites menu
    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 3:36pm
This stupid commercial with the black guy and dumb white chick “ traveling “ around the world . I have no idea what they’re even saying. Especially the black guy. “We’re in CANADA!” They say that line together and sound so stupid. This chick wears this black eye liner and looks like lily Munster.
Jay
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 5:21pm
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 1:27am
the grand extreme is actually dang good ..for McDs
so is the Sundae--The Waffels Skort or whatever sillyass name they gave it
Me? i think McDs should feature some of the Asian delights they have to serve as well
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 6:04am
Quote Me? i think McDs should feature some of the Asian delights they have to serve as well

Like the McRat?  LOL  (Each one is formed by the same machines that make the McRib. Wink )  Served with your choice of Honey Mustard or Tangy Vaguely BBQ sauce...  Confused LOL
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 2:54pm
its a great theme that has a really broad potential yet they stuck with vaguely EURO McDs products-i mean i am pretty sure worldwide Ronald serves some really provocative stuff due to local demand
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 2:48am
I have a Cheese Royale.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 4:44am

MickyD's is trying too hard and making things too complicated for today's simple society. They should learn from the old, working business model (and 'cheeburger' sounds the same in almost any language anywhere).

HOWEVER, if 'foreign food' is what is required, well...

...or go find a mutant Damascus goatburger in Egypt!

Image result for egypt weird goats

orrrrr....'Lambyburger?' ('The Real Deal Veal' - suggested to wait for the '2 for price of 1' deals)

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 2:24pm
Would it at least have killed them to try coming up with items that sounded a little more ethnic and interesting? Tomato Mozzarella Chicken Sandwich, Grand McXtreme, and Cheesy Bacon Fries all sound like menu items that could be regulary introduced at AMERICAN McDonalds next week if we didn't already know they came from Canada, Spain, or Australia already.
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 1:58am
I wanna see this on the menu.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic