Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OTEZLA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unwanted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OTEZLA
    Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 4:30am
Look at the woman sitting in the background.  Why is she so interested in the woman and young girl in front??
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 8:55am
Be a doll, and post the video?  Or is somebody else supposed to?

Usually, people here find the video and post it so that we won't all have to go searching for it.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2019 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Be a doll, and post the video?  Or is somebody else supposed to?

Usually, people here find the video and post it so that we won't all have to go searching for it.

Wink
IMHO

? unwanted1=True Lies=(0)(0) ?

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 6:24am
Look at the woman sitting in the background.  Why is she so interested in the woman and young girl in front

Because she wants to sacrifice them to the Aztec god Otezla, the curer of chihuahua mange?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 6:41am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Look at the woman sitting in the background.  Why is she so interested in the woman and young girl in front

Because she wants to sacrifice them to the Aztec god Otezla, the curer of chihuahua mange?
Maybe it is because she is 'Registered', but the neighborhood doesn't know about her, yet...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2019 at 5:53pm
I wish I could take a screenshot of that woman's thunder thighs!  NTTAWWT!  Evil Smile
unwanted1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unwanted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 6:24am
Hey genius, if you watch television at all, you know about what is being said. If you don't, you should be elsewhere.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 8:21am
Originally posted by unwanted1 unwanted1 wrote:

Hey genius, if you watch television at all, you know about what is being said. If you don't, you should be elsewhere.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 12:29pm

^  I think he's talking to me.  LOL 
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I wish I could take a screenshot of that woman's thunder thighs!  NTTAWWT!  Evil Smile

Enjoy!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  I think he's talking to me.  LOL

Not being much of a doll, is he?

On the other hand....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 3:25pm
LOLLOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Enjoy!!!!

She might need some "down there care"...Uuuh, I mean the front of her bottom! Tongue
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 7:53pm

She might need some "down there care"...Uuuh, I mean the front of her bottom! Tongue

So you're saying she might benefit from a "personal trainer" to help her "exercise them thighs"?

Sounds like maybe you're looking to volunteer your "services"...

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 5:16pm
^ LOL

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 4:53pm
This damn ad - and one of the goofy Humira commercials - airs during almost every commercial break on CNN, other cable channels. 

The "mom body" I noticed, but never noticed the creepy psycho stalker in the background. LOL
Just odd!!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 5:00pm
^ LOLLOLLOL

EDIT:  Another masterpiece from TNIP!  WELL DONE!!!

See!  I'm not the only one who noticed those delicious thighs!

Ad Hock View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Hock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 5:11pm

^ LOLLOLLOL

See!  I'm not the only one who noticed those delicious thighs!

I agree. Those are some womanly thighs!

O.K., It's just a little pinprick . . .
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 6:43pm
That's a funny edit by TNIP.

C'mon, man!
unwanted1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unwanted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 6:19am
I put that question to the parent company of Otezla today. No answer  8 hrs. later and I'm not holding my breath.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 5:20pm

I put that question to the parent company of Otezla today. No answer  8 hrs. later and I'm not holding my breath.
Go to their Facebook page...I've been banned from several sites.

Overzealous moderators with a God complex that can't handle the truth.

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

This damn ad - and one of the goofy Humira commercials - airs during almost every commercial break on CNN, other cable channels. 

The "mom body" I noticed, but never noticed the creepy psycho stalker in the background. LOL
Just odd!!

U mean 80s Daphne Zuniga? i pointed this put to my wife--this chick probably got EXTRA $$ to stare at the 'caped' kids adoringly..can u believe it? ACTING!!
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 9:18pm

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Enjoy!!!!

DisapproveYour poor boys need to avoid women - especially Anglo ones - that have 'Flabmatic Thighs' (the ones that pour themselves into those cheap-azz spandex 'exercise pants' with 'PINK' scribbled on the back). You need to experience a women with real strong legs with a purpose. Big difference between getting your rocks off and getting them held hostage, doncha know...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
unwanted1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unwanted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 5:25pm
Usually, people have seen the commercial on t v! Isn't that what "COMMERCIALS I HATE" is about?!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 5:38pm

Usually, people have seen the commercial on t v! Isn't that what "COMMERCIALS I HATE" is about?!
Confused  And what is it that you are bitching about?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic