Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TAKL - (Kathy Lee Gifford singing??)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TAKL - (Kathy Lee Gifford singing??)
    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 7:32pm
What the hell is TAKL, we're in this lazya** generation where we can't just spell out "TACKLE?!"

Oh, this is so cringeworthy, seen 2 different ads just this morning! She's "singing" - more like lip syncing to a guy singing. All kinds of WTF in this commercial. 

There are about 4, 5 different commercials with the same goofy song. 
And simply put, there's just NO need for the awkward singing. 
 Dead

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2019 at 8:04pm
Isn't she just so multi-talented?! She writes children's books, too!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 6:02am
Get used to her.  Now that she's retired from whatever show she was on, she needs to make lotsa moolah to live in an expensive rat-free apartment in NYC (and to keep her face on TV), so that means lots of ads...  
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 7:53pm
I'd hit it!  If I wasn't married and I still did the old horn dog bar scene, I would love to bump into her in a genital way. Evil Smile

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 3:00am
She wears more make up than Brooke Baldwin on CNN
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

chheezis she THINKS she is multi talented, but like Hoeduh, she is MINIMALLY talented and believes her importance is exponentially larger than her actual APPEAL

those music cds and that MOVIE...she self promotes endlessly
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

chheezis she THINKS she is multi talented, but like Hoeduh, she is MINIMALLY talented and believes her importance is exponentially larger than her actual APPEAL

those music cds and that MOVIE...she self promotes endlessly
Unhappy
'I was being sarcastic...but I guess she MUST be talented and leads a full life.
She isn't here complaining about or defending herself. Guess she doesn't need to.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thuumb View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thuumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

What the hell is TAKL, we're in this lazya** generation where we can't just spell out "TACKLE?!"

Oh, this is so cringeworthy, seen 2 different ads just this morning! She's "singing" - more like lip syncing to a guy singing. All kinds of WTF in this commercial. 

There are about 4, 5 different commercials with the same goofy song. 
And simply put, there's just NO need for the awkward singing. 
 Dead

No, I'm pretty sure that's actually her own voice she's lip-syncing to. She's a decent singer.
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 5:14pm
The ridicules singing and music is all done in a sound studio and lip synced "DUB", very badly I might add and edited to the commercial.  The final outcome is cringe worthy.
There's a sucker born every minute.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Dejoh Dejoh wrote:

The ridicules singing and music is all done in a sound studio and lip synced "DUB", very badly I might add and edited to the commercial.  The final outcome is cringe worthy.
ShockedDon't say that! aka wants to hit her...she may feel unloved should she read your comments and then she will think he just wants to take advantage of her and she will hate ALL of us...he's oooooooooold! Let's let him have a chanceWink
cleoxpatria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleoxpatria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 11:43am
guaranteed audio mute:  the latest KLG Takl commercials......will never forget centuries ago one of the women's magazines profiling her on their front cover with "How to Be Thin, Rich, and Beautiful" and her splashy smiling, "eat my grits" smug face ......I have never stopped gagging since....

Self-promotion
The Deep State View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Deep State Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 5:02am
That's a man's vocals that Kathie Lee is lipsynching to.

It's creepy as F.
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

She wears more make up than Brooke Baldwin on CNN

Brook Baldwin has her makeup applied with a trowel. And is also queen of the resting bitch face LOL

I'd love to know what she really looks like under all that paint and spackle. Probably pretty ordinary 

Also I hate this ad and turn the channel immediately whenever it comes on
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 11:03pm
i actually experienced this farce for the first 2 times today..i am guessing shes got some digital weirdness on her voice cuz Krappy Lees ego wouldn't allow for her NOT singing...its like shes a robotic cgi creature in appearance and the wine glass was just a BIT too expected at the end of the one...cringe inducing all the way through
does ANY human being other than HoeDuh LIKE this tramp??
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 4:15am
I forgot all about this horrific ad & company, I haven't seen this commercial since it first aired months ago. I guess TAKL took the hint since many hated this bizarre ad and had to create a new commercial.

Now we have Kathy talking to us about this app. 
Still cringeworthy!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 2:55pm
the name is too similar to Takis, the latin deep fried snak treat akin to Cheetos
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 5:24pm
TAKL?  All of these new internet acronyms!  Tackle?

Tackle Box?

Adjustable Compartment Box,  13-1/4&quot;L x 10-1/4&quot;W x 6.13&quot;H
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 10:37pm
hhmmm i bet Krappy Lee enjoys handling the TAKL
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

the name is too similar to Takis, the latin deep fried snak treat akin to Cheetos
I enjoy the occasional small dose of Takis.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 2:56pm
as long as its equal to a small dose of Krappy Lee
both seem equally toxic
also wtf is with her HAIR in these ads? looks like she rolled out of her oxygen tank
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic