Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wells Fargo- Designer Dog Collar (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wells Fargo- Designer Dog Collar (video)
    Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 4:11pm
Sooooo! Just put a cute dog in your commercial and everybody is going to forgive your egregious acts!

Wells Fargo will pay $575 million to resolve claims the bank violated state consumer protection laws as part of a major settlement agreement covering consumers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller announced Friday.

According to the attorney general's office, the settlement addresses allegations that Wells Fargo:

• Opened millions of unauthorized accounts and enrolled customers into online banking services without their knowledge or consent;
  • Improperly referred customers for enrollment in third-party renters and life insurance policies;
  • Improperly charged auto loan customers for force-placed and unnecessary collateral protection insurance;
  • Failed to ensure that customers received refunds of unearned premiums on some optional auto finance products;
  • Incorrectly charged customers for mortgage rate lock extension fees.

Wells Fargo TV Spot, Commitment - Screenshot 1

Wells Fargo TV Spot, Commitment - Screenshot 2

Wells Fargo TV Spot, Commitment - Screenshot 3

Wells Fargo TV Spot, Commitment - Screenshot 4

Do I trust them?  In my best 'In Living Color' voice...I DON'T THINK SO!!

Sponsored Links

Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 11:45pm
They didn't unscrew me. Probably true of thousands of other people, too. They give new meaning to the term "bank robbery:" getting robbed by the bank!

I call the company Hells Fartgo.
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 4:58am
A lot of people should have been wearing handcuffs for being involved in that.  Plain handcuffs, not the fancy ones they like to wear at their bondage/S&M sessions...
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2019 at 2:13am
Here's a rare picture from aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise with Spock evidently watching the above referenced commercial:

LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 7:06pm
I wish I had a Wells Fargo account and could get a settlement check.Good things happen to some people.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 4:32am
Originally posted by TV_Casualty TV_Casualty wrote:

I wish I had a Wells Fargo account and could get a settlement check.Good things happen to some people.

They created something like 2 million fake accounts.  Maybe one used your name?  So, you still might have a chance...  Wink
TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

They created something like 2 million fake accounts.  Maybe one used your name?  So, you still might have a chance...  Wink

ha, I was making fun of the scene in "Office Space" where the guy gets hit by a car and is in a full body cast and he's waiting for his million dollar check and he says, "Good things can happen"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 5:53pm
These mutha fukas, excuse my Tiki french, still think they can win the trust of the people they screwed.

Yeah! NO!  Screw you Wells Fargo.  Maybe 3J can shove a bank down the wood chipper!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 5:14pm
Again!  One of my most hated companies in the whole world!

Marketing meeting-  "Let's just keep using the dogs...Because even after we screwed thousands of loyal customers, they WILL forgive us!  Everybody likes cute dogs!"

Do the dogs have a credit score and a full time job?  SCREW YOU 7 WAYS TO SUNDAY WELLS FARGO!

usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 3:07am
Aww.  Look at that dog!  He's even talking!!  sh*t Wells Fargo, just take my money!

No, not really.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic