Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2019 Super Bowl Commercials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Colgate- Close Talker (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colgate- Close Talker (video)
    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 5:52pm
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 5:41pm
I couldn't dislike a commercial more than this one. One of my top 10 pet-peeves are people who insist on being a close talker. It doesn't matter who it is, they immediately get fangs and a good old-fashioned ass chewing from me.
Angry"GET OUTTA MY FACE!" ALWAYS starts out a session that will permanently change the way the recipient decides to get a message across to anyone, going forward. 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 7:53pm
I can handle this one. Especially when the other guy finally deals with the close talker's tactics and says 'Okkkaayyyyy....' Better than most of the insurance, Chevy, etc. ads out there right now.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 9:25pm
I don't know how you could handle this - heck, you ought to be scared that he might try and slip you a little tongue! 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 9:51pm
Gotta go with PaW on this one, I can't stand people getting in my face, and being the age of gigantic TVs, I can't stand extreme close-ups of people's faces on TV. So I guess this one pisses me off on a couple levels.

No, make that three, since there's a new one about Mr. Inyer Personalspace here crunching ice in a movie theater. Apparently Colgate is for people who feel like they need to be the most annoying versions of themselves possible.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image