Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jardiance - Oh I hate this guy!😠

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jardiance - Oh I hate this guy!😠
    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:53pm
New one from this d-bag. Looks like some kind of AA meeting.

Love how they had to throw in that new symptom -
"a rare life-threatening bacterial infection of the genital area can occur." 
Sounds wonderful.

OuchAngry

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 12:22am
My name is Jordan Murphy and I have genital gangrene of the mouth...

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 2:08am
Every time I see the name Jardiance it reminds me of the case of Jarndyce v. Jarndyce, a fictitious legal dispute that was one of the central plot themes in the Charles Dickens novel Bleak House.

The case basically involved a bunch of heirs to a large fortune that was left by a wealthy man named Jarndyce, who made several different wills and named a different heir in each one. The heirs and then their heirs, fought each other in court over the estate and the case dragged on for two or three generations. It finally ended when the entire value of the estate was gone, used up in lawyers' fees and court costs so nobody got anything.

I never actually read the novel, but the BBC does new TV adaptations of Dickens' work every couple of decades or so, and awhile back around 2005 they did a really good one that I watched on PBS.

Mini series, I think.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 2:23pm
Is this pharma's answer to the real people commercial?
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 4:15pm
that glasses dude has made the rounds..he shows up on such a variety of ads that as a 'real person' he has ZERO credibility..lets add 'rare life-threatening bacterial infection of the genital area' to bloody stools as something i JUST do not WANT to hear emitting from my tv ...for ANY reason
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 6:59pm
This douchebag comes off as some sort of expert on diabetes?

It makes me want to smack him into next week!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 9:08pm
Why are all these "real people" sitting around getting educated about Type 2 Diabetes by some pharmaceutical rep?  Why don't they find out what they can do about their disease from their DOCTOR?

Yeah it works...  WITH DIET AND EXERCISE!!!

Coffee break, no donuts!  Evil Smile

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 1:36am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Every time I see the name Jardiance it reminds me of the case of Jarndyce v. Jarndyce, a fictitious legal dispute that was one of the central plot themes in the Charles Dickens novel Bleak House....
Right! One of those names that just makes the brain itch for a moment because of incorrect memories or meanings getting triggered. In my case, it always reminds me of jaundice, that nasty little blood imbalance.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
AwRight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwRight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 1:18am
This thread makes me laugh cause I despise this guy! The worst yet is the grown adults
pulling white squares of paper off a wall, and his chastising they didn't show concern about their heart,
"let's try it again" Now that I humiliated you! ughhh
Schrekie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schrekie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:47am
Thats exactly what i thought when i first seen this commercial AwRight. 😤
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:58am
I can live with the commercial and I understand the "expert" and his style of imparting information, or, well...education. So many people seem to know so much and 'being schooled' is no longer something they need. I learned long ago to go ahead and listen because what I may hear may be what keeps me alive.
Go ahead and hate.
More for me.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic