Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lounge Crooner Box DIE!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lounge Crooner Box DIE!!
    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:18pm
I think i've figured out the dreaded Box role in the Progressive adverse..he is the snarky, smarmy Bill Murray (painfully stolen & obvious from this stinker) and the 'genius team' of 'creatives' in the Progressive 'idea factory' get to live out there SNL skit fantasies through this cardboard nightmare

all it will take is ONE MATCH
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Sponsored Links

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 8:29pm
KILL THAT F----G BOX NOW! SMASH IT! STOMP IT! FOR GOD'S FREAKING SAKE!! NOW DO YOU SEE WHY I WILL NEVER USE PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE?!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 12:44am
Wood chipper time!
I approve this message.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

Wood chipper time!

You called? LOL 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:22pm
LOL

I was gonna add that if you didn't!

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 5:51pm
Will GEICO counter with their "Lounge Lizard"?Ouch
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 7:23pm
NonononononoNO! I sure ain't going there! They have already annoyed me enough, their 'Best Of'. Had to mute the camel again a couple days ago.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 9:28pm
speaking of Liberty cubed..wtf is their new 'wacky' direction and which misbegotten swine suggested THAT? all these insurance folks need to sober the hell up
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 12:34am
I wondered if the "no violent fantasies" rule applies to "characters" like Progressive Box. I see/hear this cretin on TV in the workplace break room.

It's fireplace season!
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 2:11pm
Yes....DIE!!

Currently the worst ad on TV!! There is nothing remotely funny or cute about this smug talking/signing box - 30 long seconds of stupidity!  

The Progressive box should hook up with the Cologaurd box, adopt little sh*ts and go away!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 3:00pm
Clapone takes poop in..one just EMITS poop
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 6:51pm
Oh, don't diss on the Cologard box. At least s**ting into that box provides information on your colon and whether you have cancer or not. The Progressive Box has no learning value whatsoever and should be smashed to death!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 3:00am
both boxes are full of feces..only one EXPELS it
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 4:14am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Oh, don't diss on the Cologard box. At least s**ting into that box provides information on your colon and whether you have cancer or not. The Progressive Box has no learning value whatsoever and should be smashed to death!

I'm dreading the day that box starts rapping.
I approve this message.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 5:26am
Didn't the Progressive Box rap before - 'go paperless'?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 7:21am
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 6:47pm
I may throw a ROCK at my TV if I see this lounge singing waste of a box again. Fk off and DIE already you stupid thing! Somebody PLEASE crush him. And please, take Flo and Jamie with you, and don't let the door close on you on the way out. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 11:11pm
Progressive Box has a brother from another mother, that Thryv thing.  WTF is happening in ADLAND!!!???
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 2:55pm
its at an alltime LOW..literally its the worst i have seen in my entire life. Theres NO quality standards or incentive to be good anymore. Crapfest!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

LOL

Just in case someone missed out on the other thread.

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 10:55pm
Are the adtards trying to appeal to women with these two commercials aimed at "girls"?  Is that why they think the Progressive Box being a lounge crooner or DJ is going to appeal to the female demographic?

Now we know why they've abandoned Flo!  LOL

And Jamie, despite now being married to some hottie, is definitely not going to bring the "girls" in.  Tongue
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 3:43am
¡¡¡EN EFECTO, CRISTO CONSÁGRALOS!!!
My OWWW! Turn that $#!7 down! again for Christ sakes!!! 
Somebody, PLEASE get the oxy-acetylene torch already!!! 

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 3:00pm
SCOOTIE BING BONG....give me  A BOMB
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 2:48am

SOCK A BAM BOOM
BOX MEET YOUR DOOM
Zach6848 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach6848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 9:20am
I don't understand the concept of this from the get-go. It's a f**king box. Why do you need a box if you're buying insurance? What would hypothetically be contained inside said box?

And he needs to shut the f**k up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic