Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Progressive - Class of '98 Reunion with BOX (yuck)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Progressive - Class of '98 Reunion with BOX (yuck)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progressive - Class of '98 Reunion with BOX (yuck)
    Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 6:19pm
How the f--k is this BOX 38 years old and hasn't been smashed to pieces yet? I heard his stupid voiceover in the other room and muted it. Seriously, Progressive, your commercials have gone to all-time levels of stupidity. He really wasn't liked in high school it seems, but he was voted 'most likely to save $668 on insurance'. So did he spend his passing periods shilling about car insurance to new 16-year-old drivers? Just fk off. FK OFF. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDeadAngry

Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Sponsored Links

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 8:52pm
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 4:03am
First let me fill him with my COLON CANCER SAMPLE
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 3:30am
Hopefully, Danielle carries a boxcutter in her purse!
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 2:59pm
the most believable ad Progressive could do is have Jamie come home and he is married..to the BOX
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 6:35pm
Eeeeeek! Shocked
I mostly heard this awful thing as I woke up this morning. Then went and muted it. How long is Progressive going to keep funding this box? Please smash this SOB. And take Flo & Jamie while you're at it. Way past their sell-by date, who thinks these commercials are funny?
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2019 at 7:32pm
Since 'Box' has decided to sit with the adults, well..."when in Rome..."

Time to play a game with a box your own age?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 6:57am
Muted this one multiple times today and stumbled across lounge singing fker while channel surfing. Why oh WHY isn't this box smashed to about a quarter million pieces yet?!!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 2:45am
Does anyone like this box? Anyone?
[crickets chirping] 
Aargh!!!
bjoh249 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjoh249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 7:27am
As a member of the class of 2000 I must say these people look way too old to be apart of the class of ‘98. Look more like the class of ‘88.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

[crickets chirping] 
Aargh!!!

my thoughts EXACTLY ...something tells me the meth addicts in Progressives 'think tank' are SUPER CONFIDENT in the 'appeal' of their 'creative'
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

[crickets chirping] 
Aargh!!!

NO!
I never thought I'd say this but, though I hate the box commercials the latest Flo edition is very hurl worthy. They play some stupid old poser jingle to bring back the days of vintage commercials. An affluent suburban looking family unit, the music plays and butch Flo appears perky as ever. She looks like she's had some facial work or maybe delivered that bambino and or working out. Lets see some skin please that butch white smock is boring. I swear Flo must be a LGQT heroine/role model. Not, that there's anything wrong with that.

Of course I can't find it on I Spot TV.
This may be it from You Tube.

I approve this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic