Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cricket Wireless - Hiyeeee!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cricket Wireless - Hiyeeee!!!!!
    Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 3:24pm
I think this has to be one of the most annoying pieces of sh*t I've heard in quite a long time.

I always knew smartphones were going to warp peoples minds, and I was right, it's already happening. Angry
Sponsored Links

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 12:11am
Hate it. Thumbs Down

HAY-AAAAAAAAAATE it. Angry
likalaruku View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote likalaruku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 2:54am
NBC just played it twice in a row. What an obnoxious waste of money. How does this sell....whatever it is that cricket is trying to sell?
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 3:21am
All I see are singing hairballs and gumdrops and Chiclets.  Makes no sense whatsoever!AngryAngryAngry  
CapeCat
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 5:24pm
This takes the prize for my quickest ever turn-off of an ad on first encounter. I dread its return assault. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 7:26pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 11:02pm
Always remember - YOU may simply not be part of their 'Target Market', which you may take as a compliment.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 3:44am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Always remember - YOU may simply not be part of their 'Target Market', which you may take as a compliment.

I will! Clap

I have a feeling this commercial is meant for the much more, simple minded people. LOL
NeilC. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeilC. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 5:20am
What the F are all these creatures supposed to be, anyway? (First post :) )
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 4:29am
I've noticed this ad airing on TV, and never had time to post in the thread...
What a giant crock of BULLS--T!! Just fk off Cricket. Fk off. Please. Fk. Off. AngryAngryAngryAngry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Jay View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 11:37pm
This sh*t of a company has had two other commercials that I know of. The first one a few months ago was the hairball fcker singing into the hair dryer. Horrible. Then they dumped that commercial for something a lot less objectionable so I was grateful. Now, the hieeeeeeeeee byeeeeeeee sh*t takes the place of the last one.
Jay
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 6:43pm
I had to mute this thing last night, after not seeing it for a while. STFU! Cricket! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 12:18am
Put some duct tape over these hairball's mouths...pleaseeeeeeeee?? AngryAngry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 12:56am
It's back. WTF Cricket?! Who is the magical marketing person who made up this crock of BS? I've seen it multiple times the past couple of days and always muted it within 1.83333 seconds. I'll never buy a Cricket phone.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 1:00am
WHY EEEEEEEE?
Do they truly think this will start a trend? its awful
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 4:31pm
I heard this one on the other day as well. I just hate all commercials now. Honestly, they all exist for one reason and one reason only, to piss normal people off. I really think that the reason so many people act as stupid in real life as they do, is because they see it on TV and copy how stupid they act on there.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by !Tommy !Tommy wrote:

. I really think that the reason so many people act as stupid in real life as they do, is because they see it on TV and copy how stupid they act on there.

hmmm this actually explains away Trump, most of my road and grocery store encounters and a lot more

It still can't explain how Toyota Pat
A. has a WIFE
and
B. owns a home --or ANYTHING
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 10:47pm
BYEEEEEEE...Cricket! AngryAngryAngry
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2019 at 11:22pm
The more annoying a commercial is, the more likely it is that it will be resurrected. 
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2019 at 2:36am
Terrific. They stop airing the one with the hoarse-voiced bitch director screeching "JUMP! ... JUMP! ... JUH-UUUUUUMP!" and they start airing the "HIYEEEE" one again. Screw you, Cricket, and whatever the hell those creatures are. Thumbs Down
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 5:59pm
This seems like a good place to put this thought of mine.  I'm so sorry!

Cardi B's Signature 'Okurrr' Phrase Denied Trademark Registration by Government Officials

I hate this woman with every fiber of my old body!

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 10:57pm
I muted Hiyeeee again today and saw the fine print. Promotion goes until 7/25! So that means 20 more days of 'Hiyeeeee!!' Fk off Cricket and those dustball looking things!
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 4:46pm
I think they're kind of cute.  At least they're not obnoxious...to me anyway.  Approve
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 12:56am
Originally posted by caroln242 caroln242 wrote:

I think they're kind of cute.  At least they're not obnoxious...to me anyway.  Approve
I can't get past the frequency of the hiyeeee noises to even see what the characters are.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 6:55pm
This awful thing popped up the other night during 'Beat Shazam.' I muted it right away. 
I just hate how Cricket recycles commercials with these dustmite yellow looking things. Like Triple J said, first it was the helicopter movie scene 'uh...get4linesofunlimiteddataforonehundreddollarsamonth!...' and now this one returns with a vengeance. I've hated most of their ads ever since they got in the advertising business. This does NOT influence me to get one of their phones!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic