Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AFV producers are possessed!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmasters9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AFV producers are possessed!
    Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 4:47pm
Just finished seeing that AFV $100K special a few minutes ago, and I can only say one thing: the producers of those $100K specials are drunk beyond all belief on dental surgery and laughing gas (either that, or they're possessed)!

I mean, think about it: for the third season in a row, out of 10 finalists, nine of which had some comedic value, and one that has none whatsoever (the dental surgery and laughing gas), guess which one wins the big $100K prize?!

Wait for it...

Wait...

Wait..

The dental surgery and laughing gas! Chew on this for 20 seconds: what do those producers think is so funny about dental surgery and laughing gas that such horrendous clips win $10K, then $100K and the Disney trip, let alone being eligible to be on the show in the first place?!
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 5:01pm
Not to go sliding off topic in the first ten minutes of the thread.  I remember a funny 'Laughing Gas' scene in a popular movie series.

Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 11:23pm
Some of the sh!t that contestants submit might - I repeat, MIGHT - be funny if performed by actors and stunt doubles. Candid videos of kids tripping, crashing bikes, etc., and crying afterwards make up too much of the AFV fare. Likewise for pranks a la April Fools' Day. About as humorous as 48 Hours Mysteries.
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:08am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic