Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pills...............

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 4:06am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by (0)(0) (0)(0) wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland of the brain, in animals with backbones.
For me, this stuff works (although I RARELY have any problem falling asleep) and I keep a huge bottle of sublingual melatonin on my desk for those times when I want to slip into a coma and don't plan to drive as when it hits me, it is just like an 'off' switch and I stop, drop, and rest until I'm damn good and ready to get up. Better than turkey!

To be clear...…………….. These pills are made from the brains of dead goats?
Would you rather it be from live humans? To be even clearer...have you ever heard of 'Animal Laboratories' and wondered why they are secluded and heavily guarded? Do YOU know the origination of your medicines?WinkBig smileLOLAll too often, straight out of real-life horror stories.
You think that is odd? Look into what medicines, such as those that treat Alzheimers, comes from - and then THANK ME for both THIS contribution and THAT contribution, along with many other people with good intentions, liking or needing free income, or even penniless street urchins who donate plasma for a meal or their next hit..."...these are our bodies which we give up for you" (wait a minute!ShockedDoes that sound kinda familiar?)
Just take it and don't ask questions - you'll feel so much better that way - ignorance is bliss.
Sort of reminds me of a little tune...
We have you humans where we want you.

LOL*I* just found a little (personal) 'Commercial Photo for Paw' titled, 'This is from my body which I give up for those with Alzheimer's and Dementia' - yes, that is from Me, and yes, if you take those meds, thank me now because you may have got a little bit of Paw in you without as much as a kiss. This is something I do on a very regular basis (quite often, twice a week)...sort of 'Paying It Forward'. Most often, short of a beer, even the proceeds go to those in need (and there are SO MANY)...
...but not like this...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic