Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Presenting...the Crohnsing Bumpkins!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Presenting...the Crohnsing Bumpkins!
    Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 1:21am
This ad is only obnoxious due to the incredibly lame-o 'grunge' outfits and Leia buns at the end, but really tries the patience in the really poor 'live' performance where the only words to their crappy music seem to be 'AAHHHH'..HEY Humira actors! Try to sell this 'rock star' concept just a TEENIE bit better
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Sponsored Links

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 4:45am
The Crohnsing Bumpkins!  LOL

The chick singer is acting like she's some special star with all the posturing and kisses to her adoring fans.  All she sings is Aahhh and takes off for the crapper in the middle of a show!

I hope that black fingernail polish isn't hiding something nasty and that she gave her hands a good wash before returning to the stage.  Stern Smile
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 4:47am
^^  Agreed!  This ad is so transparently fake...a real, professional band would not be standing there just staring at each other in the midst of having taken the stage,  just because Ms. Tummy Trouble is still in the Porta-Potti.  They'd be playing something, or at least vamping until she showed up.  And by the way, that bus is much too cute and clean to be a  tour bus.  And where are all the drugs and alcohol?  The grungy "friends of the band" and assortment of camp followers?   Where is the manager?  

Oh wait...could it be...this band IS  the long-lost "Mechanically Separated Chicken"???  So THAT's where they've been!  ShockedLOL  
CapeCat
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 6:51am
Originally posted by CapeCat CapeCat wrote:

^^  Agreed!  This ad is so transparently fake...a real, professional band would not be standing there just staring at each other in the midst of having taken the stage,  just because Ms. Tummy Trouble is still in the Porta-Potti.  They'd be playing something, or at least vamping until she showed up.  And by the way, that bus is much too cute and clean to be a  tour bus.  And where are all the drugs and alcohol?  The grungy "friends of the band" and assortment of camp followers?   Where is the manager?  

Oh wait...could it be...this band IS  the long-lost "Mechanically Separated Chicken"???  So THAT's where they've been!  ShockedLOL  
LOLLOLLOL
PERFECT!

TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 8:29am
Good thing they got that Asian guy in a top hat in the band.

No band is complete without the stereotypical "Asian in a top hat", I guess...
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 2:30am
James Iha call yr ATTORNEY...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
GENIUS
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 12:16am
What a wonderfully diverse group of band members!  
Mr. Parker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Parker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 4:58pm
Initially there was a cut of this that showed the "bassist" playing a guitar at the indoor show near the end. You can observe this "bassist" strumming his bass during the outdoor concert supposedly earlier in that day. But my fave is the recording studio sequence- when bands play live they face the audience; when bands record they face EACH OTHER for cues. Impossible to believe that neither the props master nor the director had zero acquaintances with relevant experience
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 3:48pm
sharts ...sharts...sharts
humira prevents PHARTS

more 'lyrics' to add to good ol AHHHHH

i think maybe some of this hate leaked to Humira as they have a new
'multi-edit' that conglomerates 3 of their ads together drawing the
focus away from the Crohnsing Bumpkins
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 10:18pm
so...7 months later...the fact this excrement is STILL being aired is a mystery to me
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 3:04am
i had to go back 33 PAGES because the search here couldn't separate 'crohns' from crohnsing
HOWEVER this damn ad has been reborn and is BURNING up air time a LOT just after the holidays..

does Covid aggravate the pooper of the 'ah Ah ah AH' girl?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 9:30am
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

i had to go back 33 PAGES because the search here couldn't separate 'crohns' from crohnsing
HOWEVER this damn ad has been reborn and is BURNING up air time a LOT just after the holidays..

That's why you put the product name in the title.  Do you get it now?

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 4:47pm
I seen it too and yes its back 
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

That's why you put the product name in the title.  Do you get it now?

uh heres the thing--if i put crohns in a search that is CLEARLY part of CrohnsING-case sensitive? hmm

i don't think theres a lot of energy spent on the search engine here
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 6:48pm
You're the one that went back 33 pages.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 8:38pm
well like anything involving the internet--its not like REAL WORK

BUT had 'crohns' pulled it right up--its a time thing

Plus I AM the author of the post so its even worse! 'Crohnsing' came up zero in the search too
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 9:55pm
well anyway The Crohnsing Bumpkins!
was pretty witty IMHO
LOL

but then tiki we are from Arizona so we are automatically better than other people

thats just a fact ! Wink
we are the music makers
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 12:37am
damn thems fightin words to the remainder of this touchy set of folks

also we're NUMBER ONE in COVID

and yes i REALLY should have put Humira in the title as that'd save mee arse-
i mean theres like a SLEW of crohns/irritable BOWEL meds

isn't this just being farty and sharty?
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 7:09pm
This ad needs loud fart sounds edited in during the part where she is absent from the stage
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 2:58am
she needs to poop herself during 'ah AH Ah AGHHH'
their NUMBER ONE HIT
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

This ad needs loud fart sounds edited in during the part where she is absent from the stage

LOL
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 12:27am
I saw it again today Uhhhg 

its so fake i hate it 
we are the music makers
Asmodeon View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 2:45pm
The choice of a copy of one of Jerry Garcia's Irwin/Alembic guitars (Rosebud) in this spot is just plain weird. That dork should be playing a single pickup Ibanez or ESP. He could hurt himself or someone else with the points on that guitar body.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 9:23pm
i think thats a BC Rich a really nice if kind of fugly 80s guitar--they used to be real
pricey but their general hideousness made them devalue quick
Asmodeon View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asmodeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2021 at 12:23am
I stand corrected, although it doesn't have the Rich headstock. I used to collect guitars, but BC Rich really weren't on my radar, I went for the Alembics. The dork still doesn't know how to play it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic