Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Allstate - Mayhem 'What?!'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Allstate - Mayhem 'What?!'
    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 6:01pm
We already have an EARLY, EARLY winner for the worst of 2019! Instant mute! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 6:04pm
We have Allstate...I hate them so much!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 6:26pm
*I* LOVE this commercial!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 10:00pm
Mayhem's back.  Ouch  Does this mean we have another year of this guy?  Unhappy
(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 3:19am
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by (0)(0) (0)(0) wrote:

Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

We already have an EARLY, EARLY winner for the worst of 2019! Instant mute! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

OH NO!!! Some of us SO CALLED experts give the "Annoyed Beyond All Common Since Sense Belief" to Flo. Hands down and going away.
Winkcorrected - you are welcome, but you get an 'F-' in Engrish.

Not sure what you were trying to say or who you were trying to suck up to agree with, but I did take the opportunity to help you.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 9:37pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 12:43am
^^^LOLYou're an idiot..."But back to the SUBJECT AT HAND!!!!!"Wink
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Personally, keep Mayhem going. He could be replaced by warbely vocal fry froggy chick singers, more rap crap or a spokesperson from hell like Lisping Guido from Verizon Fios, that weird pan sexual buddy of Flo who's featured in that animated retro style commercial and of course Flo. Face wise, Flo is still keeping it young. I guess Botox shots and plastic surgery or actually I feel she's blessed with good genes. Also, I noticed Flo has lost a little bit of weight but we'll never know as she dresses like Ellen DeGenerous would if she were Progressive's spokesperson. Flo could up her status if she showed some cleavage and especially leggage. Even Toyota Jan shows off her long shapely legs in short skirts.
I approve this message.
jon1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2019 at 10:22pm
The what? what? what? idiocy has to go. I'd rather ask why? why? why? as to the bad writing here. 
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 12:11am
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

Personally, keep Mayhem going. He could be replaced by warbely vocal fry froggy chick singers, more rap crap or a spokesperson from hell like Lisping Guido from Verizon Fios, that weird pan sexual buddy of Flo who's featured in that animated retro style commercial and of course Flo. Face wise, Flo is still keeping it young. I guess Botox shots and plastic surgery or actually I feel she's blessed with good genes. Also, I noticed Flo has lost a little bit of weight but we'll never know as she dresses like Ellen DeGenerous would if she were Progressive's spokesperson. Flo could up her status if she showed some cleavage and especially leggage. Even Toyota Jan shows off her long shapely legs in short skirts.

Now there's a mental picture to put an end to a perfectly good day...…….
I...………..AM NOT A CROOK."
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 12:41am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Oh I don't know...…………………This is better that some movie star looking deep into a camera and trying to sound sincere.....

Remember when you see this...…... "THEIR ACTORS!!!!"
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by True Lies True Lies wrote:

Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

[COLOR=#336633]Personally, keep Mayhem going. He could be replaced by warbely vocal fry froggy chick singers, more rap crap or a spokesperson from hell like Lisping Guido from Verizon Fios, that weird pan sexual buddy of Flo who's featured in that animated retro style commercial and of course Flo. Face wise, Flo is still keeping it young. I guess Botox shots and plastic surgery or actually I feel she's blessed with good genes. Also, I noticed Flo has lost a little bit of weight but we'll never know as she dresses like Ellen DeGenerous would if she were Progressive's spokesperson. Flo could up her status if she showed some cleavageand especially leggage. Even Toyota Jan shows off her long shapely legs in short skirts.
[COLOR=#666666]

Now there's a mental picture to put an end to a perfectly good day...…….

I second that. (Barf)
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
Dr. Dan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 11:34pm
At least neither character does that long drawn-out "Whaaaaaaaat?!" I can't remember what the advert was for, but it blitzed the viewer with that abomination before one could mute it.
LiMu Emu: the NEXT red meat!
msubulldog View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msubulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 12:30am
Mayhem is as annoying a part of college football as Nick Saban is.
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 4:33pm
Both Mayham and that other fool need that flag pole shoved up their ass.
coppersnowboarder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coppersnowboarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 8:03pm
If the victim in this ad is out at a stadium watching a game, then why is his car in the driveway waiting for Mayhem to steal it???
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by coppersnowboarder coppersnowboarder wrote:

If the victim in this ad is out at a stadium watching a game, then why is his car in the driveway waiting for Mayhem to steal it???
Commercials have no requirement to portray reality. Recently I searched FCC Truth in Advertising. The law is still current but never enforced. Angry
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 6:06am
Stadium parking can be a bitch.  He could have carpooled with friends or took an Uber...
True Lies View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote True Lies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Stadium parking can be a bitch.  He could have carpooled with friends or took an Uber...
Car Jacking ????
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

WinkABSOLUTELY!
Sounds like MrT has also been to a sporting event...as one who has been to a few games, I'm proud to say I've never driven to any game - always subway or public transport. I still love this commercial and see the ugly realities in it.
ridley View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ridley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 8:36pm
imagine the outrage if the victim and car thief's races were switched
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by ridley ridley wrote:

imagine the outrage if the victim and car thief's races were switched
I'm certain that very thought crosses MANY minds...
Number6 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Number6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 5:02am
I love the "Mayhem" "Allstate" series, but I really hate this commercial.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 8:34pm
I still hate this one. As soon as I hear that ding at the start of the ad, it's muted. And it stays muted. WHATTTTT?! my a$$. I said it was an early winner for the worst of 2019, and while there are some even-stupider ones than this, I'm sure it will be on my top 10 list.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic