Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The man in the mom jeans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The man in the mom jeans
    Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 5:29pm
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 5:37pm
Sprint sucks donkey dicks!  They screwed us for years.  When the bill finally hit $100 for only two lines, time for a change. Fvck you very much, Sprunt!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by atikovi atikovi wrote:

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/dcRX/sprint-unlimited-plan-robots-dont-lie

What the hell are mom jeans?
DisapproveYour choice to watch and learn.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 4:24pm
All look like jeans to me, but then, I've never worn jeans.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 5:18pm

All look like jeans to me, but then, I've never worn jeans.
Shocked  I don't think I have met ANYONE who hasn't worn jeans at one time or another.  My father's mom, we called her Granny, she never wore slacks.  So....at the risk of sounding weird and perverted, what are you wearing?  Wink

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

What are they laughing about?  Their Mom/Dad jeans don't look any worse than their own jeans.

(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 10:02pm
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 2:55pm
i HATE Paul--he is the cheap shill poster boy-he'll say anything for ANYONE---i HATE the robots--they are needless and feel like 'hey, Paul SUCKS--lets throw some ROBOTS into these crap bag ads--that will HELP'--i HATE the road trip -Y/ But i REALLY hate that moon faced SPRINTERN

All together its a SEWAGE PLANT of a misbegotten ad mess
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

What are they laughing about?  Their Mom/Dad jeans don't look any worse than their own jeans.

That's prolly 'cause YOU wear 'Mom Jeans'...WinkLOL
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

i HATE Paul--he is the cheap shill poster boy-he'll say anything for ANYONE---i HATE the robots--they are needless and feel like 'hey, Paul SUCKS--lets throw some ROBOTS into these crap bag ads--that will HELP'--i HATE the road trip -Y/ But i REALLY hate that moon faced SPRINTERN

All together its a SEWAGE PLANT of a misbegotten ad mess
They could fix it all by letting Paul and gorDon meet and maybe go to 'Cheese School' together, where robots are not allowed...
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 5:54am
Quote What the hell are mom jeans?

I'm guessing that the pant legs taper toward the ankles (but that may also be 'pegleg' pants...)

I'm wearing a pair of jeans that were brand new 30 years ago.  Finally lost enough weight to fit in them.  And they ain't 'mom jeans'...  Wink
(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 8:32am
atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 11:54am
Originally posted by (0)(0) (0)(0) wrote:

I always thought they had "EXTRA" room in the butt...………. (I'll be interested to see the REAL answer)

That's FAT jeans as opposed to SKINNY jeans.
(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 1:33pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 5:01pm
Please & Thank You...let me help clear the confusion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mom_jeans

to quote from the above:

Mom jeans is a slang term for high-waisted women's jeans that were originally fashionable in the late 1980s and early 1990s. In the late 1990s and 2000s they were mainly worn by middle-aged American women and considered unhip by trendy younger women. Mom jeans then came back in style amongst hipsters and fashionably aware young women in the 2010s.

Originally a pejorative and derogatory term, mom jeans gained prominence from a May 2003 Saturday Night Live skit written by Tina Fey for a fake brand of jeans called Mom Jeans, which used the tagline "For this Mother's Day, don't give Mom that bottle of perfume. Give her something that says, 'I'm not a woman anymore...I'm a mom!' "[4]

Characteristics

This style usually consists of a high waist rising above the belly button, making the buttocks appear disproportionately longer, larger, and flatter. Mom jeans have excess space in the zipper/crotch and leg areas. The jeans are usually in a solid, light-blue color, with no form of stone washing or fading.

Other attributes of the style often seen are pleats, tapered legs, and elastic waistbands. The style is often accompanied by a blouse or shirt that is tucked into the jeans. This style of jeans was popular with trendy young women in the United States until the mid '90s, when lower rise jeans started to become fashionable.[citation needed]

Mom jeans came back into fashion in the 2010s.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 5:22pm

I always thought they had "EXTRA" room in the butt...………. (I'll be interested to see the REAL answer)

That's FAT jeans as opposed to SKINNY jeans.

Or...………… To be a bit more politically correct we could say "Statically Enhanced "? 
What? Confused

[QUOTE=PaWolf]
Please & Thank You...let me help clear the confusion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mom_jeans

Thanks to PaW for the graphic info...The lady in the 'mom jeans' would look good on me! Evil Smile

"High waist?"

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 11:17pm
Wink Here's a little more information that MEN can't use...nor American Eagle Outfitters who are selling stylish Mom Jeans worn by women yet to be Mothers, unless 'dey frum 'da hood.
ANYWAY...here's a more serious side:
https://www.liveabout.com/mom-jeans-should-you-wear-them-2040256

Again, all you males STAY AWAY from these! You have permission to take them off, but do NOT put them on yourself!

I would require some guidance and advice from Chef (Jimmy) about this apparently-British definition (in the USofA, it is 'Mom') found in The Urban Dictionary:

Really outrageously gross jeans worn by boys in their late teens, usually purchased by their mothers.
Check him out in his mum jeans and silver astroturfs D:

BUT WAIT! There's even MORE 'street definitions' from The Urban Dictionary!
jeans highlighting the flat curvature of the 40+ buttocks. Similies: upside-down-heart shaped-butt. Commonly seen aacompained with front butt. Extremly high waist, and always a crappy shade of blue or black. Usually found in Kohl's or Mervyn's.
"Susie (or more often, Kalisha), now that youve had 10 kids, lets get you into some mom jeans.."
(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 1:42am
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 2:38am

This has to be your most brilliant post yet!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 3:18am
^ LOL

Maybe (0)(0) needs some period powder!

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 5:53am
ALL of his posts are now like that.  I'm thinking he didn't do it by himself...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 5:11pm
I think it did it all by itself - probably in a drunken rage, MrT. Once you made the point I checked a few posts out of curiosity to see if maybe there was ƃuᴉpoɔuǝ ʇǝɹɔǝs ɹo sǝƃɐssǝɯ uǝppᴉɥ  (hint for those without their super-duper spy decoder rings-turn your monitor upside-down to read the hidden message). Then again I see we may be getting ready to feel a bit of abandonment as I noticed the sig-line is clear and we are being challenged to guess its name, which apparently starts with 'J' ...ok - I play just ONE minute as I know I will not get this wasted minute of my life back: 
Let's Play Guess The Name Game! (using an irritating and repetitious 'borrowed theme'Wink}

Paw's Guess (but *I* am Paw - I am always right and my word is lawLOLBig smileWink): JerkOff 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 5:17pm
He's still shown as active, maybe his mommy took his phone away from him.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 5:27pm
And that's another thing that simply shows bitter reprisal by a scorned lover. If only we had been a little kinder and more genteel and used KY before passing the boob down through the cellblock....shame on us (but it brought all of this on itself)!Cry(WinkLOL)
Enough is enough - we will NOT get this wasted time of our lives back...

Oh! In memory of 'IT', getting 'back on topic': Here's a link about jeans NOBODY should wear and I basically agree with all of it other than when *I* wear jeans, I generally wear 'Dad Jeans'...and I like white jeans on ME, but they are only ever white once.

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/jeans-boot-cut
NO NO NO! That's Conan O'Brien purposely showing off his junk - I'm a little older with a LOT more 'jump for joy junk'.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 6:07pm
I was actually trying to help him, in my own ornery way!  Hey, this is kinda the way we do things around here.

"If you don't like my post, you don't have to read them."  Donna has had so many 'alts', who am I to see any difference in the way the post seems. Jackoff Johnson to the black woman Karen. So much bullsh*t!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic