Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wonder Bible- Pat Boone (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wonder Bible- Pat Boone (video)
    Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 5:59pm
HELLO FRIENDS!!  I'm going to have to go find the older thread, I think I made some clever comments in that one. Embarrassed

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 6:09pm
Direct Link To This Post Topic: WONDER BIBLE
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 9:13pm
He's not really my friend.
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 10:10pm
Well, we know there's a large demographic there that can't read. Or think. Let alone understand science or reasoning. 
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 3:33pm
"Try it for 30 days, if you don't feel blessed - get your money back."
Look I'm a Catholic, maybe not a great Catholic...what does "feeling blessed" feel like?

I rather have this version that insults me.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 3:46pm
LOL
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Look I'm a Catholic, maybe not a great Catholic...what does "feeling blessed" feel like?...

Wink

From one-not-so-grand-Irish Catholic to another Catholic, I can only suggest you 'Take The Quizz'!

Two questions from Paw's 'Feeling Blessed (in other words, it wasn't you) Quizz!'

1.) Name one person who got to go out and pet the kitty cats back at the Roman Coliseum and lived to tell about going back to play with them a second time?

2.) Name that disciple who was nailed to a cross, hung upside-down, and then disemboweled?

(not Catholics)

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Look I'm a Catholic, maybe not a great Catholic...what does "feeling blessed" feel like?...

Wink

From one-not-so-grand-Irish Catholic to another Catholic, I can only suggest you 'Take The Quizz'!

Two questions from Paw's 'Feeling Blessed (in other words, it wasn't you) Quizz!'

1.) Name one person who got to go out and pet the kitty cats back in Roman times at the Coliseum and lived to tell about it?

2.) Name that disciple who was nailed to a cross, hung upside-down, and then disemboweled?

LOL

I grew up Irish Catholic also.

what does "feeling blessed" feel like?

It feels like NOT being molested by your priest! Tongue

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 5:38pm
I'm Catholic, and I even went to Catholic school.  While I'm glad I was never molested, I'm just a bit hurt that none of the priests even tried.  What?  Wasn't I cute enough?  I feel scarred.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 5:43pm
^ LOLLOLLOL

You should have gone after some of the women you found attractive, then you wouldn't feel so left out! Wink

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 7:36pm
Every time I see this I can't help but think it's designed to rip off luddites who've never heard of the Internet or smartphones. There are literally a trillion different places you can go to get the Bible read to you.
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 2:18am

Quote LOL

I grew up Irish Catholic also.

what does "feeling blessed" feel like?

It feels like NOT being molested by your priest! Tongue

LOLLOL Well, I feel damn lucky then...not "blessed!" 

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'm Catholic, and I even went to Catholic school.  While I'm glad I was never molested, I'm just a bit hurt that none of the priests even tried.  What?  Wasn't I cute enough?  I feel scarred.

Calm down....you weren't the only ugly-as-sin child who got ignored by the priests. 
I never had the chance to get accosted by Father Tucker as I got kicked out of Catholic school in the 2nd grade (this is TRUE).

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 3:43pm
^  2nd grade?  LOL  Did you lift your leg on the nun's desk?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^  2nd grade?  LOL  Did you lift your leg on the nun's desk?
If you remember those big green erasers that were about the size of a brick and you also recall my love of God's Sport, Baseball, along with the fact I was an aspiring Pitcher (even in 2nd grade), well...a few of us were playing 'Catch' when I hit Karen French with a FastEraser (by accident, but it WAS a 'Strike', doncha know!). The Nun immediately sent me to the office, but not before I went and grabbed my eraser and winged HER upside the head!
I was never allowed to return...banished to the Hell of the Public School System for all of eternity. 
If Karen is one of our board members these days, all I can say is, "Don't Hate...I'z apologizin' to you here and now."Wink 
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 3:34pm
Like the meme i saw recently with Cheebus and his minions...'what makes you people think I LIKE CROSSES?"
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 12:44am
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

Every time I see this I can't help but think it's designed to rip off luddites who've never heard of the Internet or smartphones. There are literally a trillion different places you can go to get the Bible read to you.

You can even have the bible translated for free on the Internet. But hey, some poor souls gotta work in one of those sweatshops in China making these things. I mentioned earlier on a prior thread about this; Imagine hacking into these things or changing the dialogue to a guy with a deep voice talking insatanic tongue. And the music coming out of this thing could be Black Sabbath or Ozzie Ozborne with black musical notes eminating upward. Hey how about Kevin Spacey instead of Pat Boone talking all creepy.
I approve this message.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 12:51am
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

You can even have the bible translated for free on the Internet...
Big smileYES INDEED You can! And you also can buy actual translated books from Amazon. But, a piece of advice from a 'repeat offender'? Best it isn't done and then posted or quoted HERE.Wink
Ad Jingle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Jingle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 12:56am
 I'd rather see the bible ad than Pat in the walk in tub Embarrassed
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:06am
Originally posted by Ad Jingle Ad Jingle wrote:

...but would you consider a date with Pat in a 2-seat (facing each other) walk in tub where he can share his 'Wonder Bible' with you? Wink(Dead)
MEllis72 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEllis72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 2:14am
Hello friends I just love to see that spirituality just emanating from that wonder bible. Isn't it wonderful?

"Psalms, Scriptures, and more; now the Wonder Bible Plus has the 'Judgement' button and you can experience Gods wrath, real time!" https://www.biblestudytools.com/passage/?q=ezekiel+7:7-8 -

Ezekiel 7:7-8 

8 I am about to pour out my wrath on you and spend my anger against you. I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices.

TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 4:29am
Who needs a Wonder Bible? If you don't have the whole Bible memorized, how much do you really love God? Tongue
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 4:34am
^^LOLLOL
Ad Jingle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Jingle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 2:17am

...but would you consider a date with Pat in a 2-seat (facing each other) walk in tub where he can share his 'Wonder Bible' with you? Wink(Dead)
ewwwww
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2019 at 2:27am

ewwwww

To Each his own. LMAOF But you two could be sitting in the tub in tandem across from each other and digging the Wonder Bible and jam to those inspirational tunes. And musical notes come out of that thing. What a miracle BUT, I MUST PUT IN THE DISCLAIMER...NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE IF EITHER OF YOU DROP YOUR WONDER BIBLE ALONG WITH THE SOAP IN THE SHOWER TUB. MADE IN CHINA YOU TWO COULD LITERALLY GET STRUCK BY LIGHTENING. Electronic gizmo dropping into water.
I approve this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic